RMo

Sep 3, 2017
I wonder would Irphaeus consider making a SubscribeStar. I am a bit put off donating to Adult games via Patreon and don't want to do it any more, but I do want to support this game, which I thoroughly enjoy.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Yes he called her his step-sister but that must just be a mistake in the writing. Because we KNOW that the MC and Sheila have the same mother but not the same father.

What do you mean by "the 16 year old half sister OR the legal age step sister"? You make it sound like the MC has two sisters. Unless I'm forgetting something, he only has one sister.
How do we "know" they have the same mother? I don't recall any point where it's stated that Sheila is the biological daughter of Tomoe. I just checked the script and she's called the MC's step sister a total of 15 times. A few of those times are repeated throughout the game but here's all the points where she's called the step sister:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I meant that the only way she can be the MC's half sister would be if she was 16 years old and since they're the same age she has to be the step sister.

Sep 13, 2020
Yes he called her his step-sister but that must just be a mistake in the writing. Because we KNOW that the MC and Sheila have the same mother but not the same father.

What do you mean by "the 16 year old half sister OR the legal age step sister"? You make it sound like the MC has two sisters. Unless I'm forgetting something, he only has one sister.
We don't or at least I don't, never ever in the game is Sheila referred to as a half sister and keep in mind Sheila really likes her father but is not a fan of MC's mom, which certainly adds to the theory that Sheila is indeed a step sister as it's natural to like your biological parent but dislike a step parent. Since the dev himself said it is left up to our imagination it really isn't obvious that she is MC's half sister. I am sticking with the fact Sheila is a step sister as far as I remember nowhere in the game it is stated MC's mom had any child with MC's step father.

Reactions: Alex_12

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
You guys are aware that Irphaeus is not a native english-speaker and details as subtle as the difference between half-sister and step-sister may have gone way over him at least for the first versions of the game, right?

Sheila is obviously MC's half-sister regardless of the usage of the appropriate word early in the game. For the most part, Tomoe refers to her as her daughter and treats her as such, MC refers to her as sister which is how half-siblings refer to each other whereas step-siblings only call themselves siblings if they grow up together and actually form a similar bond and that's not the case.

As for any inconsistency between ages and timeline... in this game there's a demoness, a liquid ultra-afrodisiac that becomes gaseous on demand, a locker where two people fit in just fine and even lets one get on her knees to be facefucked quietly, and an MC that's ghostly enough that he could walk from one end of the showers to the other without a single girl noticing him. At this point of suspension of disbelief Sheila's age shouldn't be a problem.

Reactions: Nulldev

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
You guys are aware that Irphaeus is not a native english-speaker and details as subtle as the difference between half-sister and step-sister may have gone way over him at least for the first versions of the game, right?

Sheila is obviously MC's half-sister regardless of the usage of the appropriate word early in the game. For the most part, Tomoe refers to her as her daughter and treats her as such, MC refers to her as sister which is how half-siblings refer to each other whereas step-siblings only call themselves siblings if they grow up together and actually form a similar bond and that's not the case.

As for any inconsistency between ages and timeline... in this game there's a demoness, a liquid ultra-afrodisiac that becomes gaseous on demand, a locker where two people fit in just fine and even lets one get on her knees to be facefucked quietly, and an MC that's ghostly enough that he could walk from one end of the showers to the other without a single girl noticing him. At this point of suspension of disbelief Sheila's age shouldn't be a problem.
Sheila being the step daughter and the same age as the MC would mean that Tomoe has been her step mother since she was as young as 2 which doesn't make them calling each other mother and daughter unordinary. You're argument either relies on the dev now knowing English well enough to know the difference (which we know he does since he's spoken about it on the Discord) or suspension of disbelief. At that point, you're doing so many mental gymnastics that it's easier to believe she's the step sister.

Like I've said a few times now, Irphaeus plans on going back through the story when v1.0 comes out and getting rid of all the points where it definitively says her relation to the MC so as to leave it to the players imagination. Until then, she's technically still the step sister because the story specifically calls her that multiple times

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
These are his exact words on Patreon:
"About the 2nd part of the update... It's on his way, and should be out around mid July, a bit more than a month so.
It will feature 7 scenes : slice of life, plots, the Yoko conclusion... MC memories moment, andmore lewds with different outcomes and partners :) "

He said it will feature 7 scenes and since he put it in bold, I don't think we will get more than that which makes sense given how slow he is with updates.

This game has the potential to be a great VN, I really hope the dev writes a deep storyline for each of the characters.
I just love how ballsy the Dev is, he released a small update last month after a year of wait with a huge apology how he knows he has disappointed people, how it will never happen again, etc... He said he will release another update in June which all of us with half a chromosome knew was not coming obviously and now we have confirmation that he delayed it although he does it in a cowardly way ignoring that he PROMISED it would be out in June.

Also in case anyone is actually naive enough to think it will be out in July... It wont.... like obviously he is gonna delay it more because he knows he has enough dedicated simps that he doesn't have to work more than 2-3 days a month and he will be just fine financially while pretending like he is some hardworking guy that is just stressing over everything while in reality he just ignores the game entirely.

And lol at his new game, he released images for it like 2-3 years ago and those images were literally copy pasted and stolen assets from other games he just rendered his own characters into them.

If you have any respect left for this man i dunno what to even say to you...

Last edited:

riserser

May 15, 2018
I just love how ballsy the Dev is, he released a small update last month after a year of wait with a huge apology how he knows he has disappointed people, how it will never happen again, etc... He said he will release another update in June which all of us with half a chromosome knew was not coming obviously and now we have confirmation that he delayed it although he does it in a cowardly way ignoring that he PROMISED it would be out in June.

Also in case anyone is actually naive enough to think it will be out in July... It wont.... like obviously he is gonna delay it more because he knows he has enough dedicated simps that he doesn't have to work more than 2-3 days a month and he will be just fine financially while pretending like he is some hardworking guy that is just stressing over everything while in reality he just ignores the game entirely.

And lol at his new game, he released images for it like 2-3 years ago and those images were literally copy pasted and stolen assets from other games he just rendered his own characters into them.

Well.. You know.. there's a lot of bug testing to do... -> he have to make sure he display the right image with the right text (Spoiler, there's still mistakes like in a bath scene with karate girl, there's a "dialog branch" where she magically apear in swimsuit, then go back to her kimono :p)...
And it also take a lot of time for the proof-reading to.. have a text that's still plagued with mistakes :p
You know.. all for the quality.. :p

Sep 13, 2020

The apology did sound very sincere though I don't know if it actually was sincere. Seems like he did expect people to be pissed, if he was lazy he probably wouldn't have even bothered to apologize or if he did apologize it will be some half ass apology.
I can think of four reasons as to why the updates are horridly slow:
1. He is struggling with creating the game (He is new to this after all)
2. Lost interest in the game
3. Has a lot going on in his life
4. He is just lazy

Personally I think is a combination of the first three reasons, him focusing on another project whilst only being a one man team was an incredibly stupid thing to do. And it really irritates me as to how he keeps giving us dates after dates after dates that the update will be released only for it to be delayed. If he was actually brutally honest with himself and gave us a date that was 1 year long it would make us less pissed.

riserser

May 15, 2018
The apology did sound very sincere though I don't know if it actually was sincere. Seems like he did expect people to be pissed, if he was lazy he probably wouldn't have even bothered to apologize or if he did apologize it will be some half ass apology.
I can think of four reasons as to why the updates are horridly slow:
1. He is struggling with creating the game (He is new to this after all)
2. Lost interest in the game
3. Has a lot going on in his life
4. He is just lazy

Personally I think is a combination of the first three reasons, him focusing on another project whilst only being a one man team was an incredibly stupid thing to do. And it really irritates me as to how he keeps giving us dates after dates after dates that the update will be released only for it to be delayed. If he was actually brutally honest with himself and gave us a date that was 1 year long it would make us less pissed.
The thing is, from his own words, he "leads" a team of a few people (I think it's about 5 by now), granted, I don't think they work full time on it (Apart maybe for the 2 new "members" that's he's supposed to have hired after the 1years long update). But the point is, there should be people behind him to help/dirige him ^^

I agree that he can have lost interest in the game (I, for one, tend to be more hyped working on something new that finishing what I started...), but there's no way to know if he's really working on his other game.
My opinion on him, is that he may not be a "bad" guy, but he always set deadline that he don't meet, always try to get out of the mess with excuse while all of it at least are total bullshit (Well, I didn't open the script, but as of now, for exemple, there's no debuging to do apart from display the right image with the right text and the right character name, so next to nothing, and he sometimes claim that it take 3 month of full time work?)

-> So from my point of view, even through I wouldn't dare to say if he's or not a "bad guy" milking his patreons, I can at least say that he lack the "ethics" of a "proper" dev/owner of a patreon since he's repeating the same patern for 3 years at least ^^

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hi fam, can we avoid female characters we dont like ?

Reading old comments, its seems that the reason there is no NTR tag for the game is because the girls are not "officially" with the MC at that point, so people dont see it as NTR.

Can we just go for the girl that dont have seens with other male characters ? And ignore the girls that are "active" ? Like we ignore and dont talk to them or do their part of the story ?

Last edited:

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Hi fam, can we avoid female characters we dont like ?

Reading old comments, its seems that the reason there is no NTR tag for the game is because the girls are not "officially" with the MC at that points, so people dont see it as NTR.

Can we just go for the girl that dont have seens with other male characters ? And ignore the girls that are "active" ? Like we ignroe and dont talk to them or do thier part of the story ?
The game is quite linear and don't have much real choices for now

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Screenshot_20210623-190530.jpg

WTF? i didn't know it is this kind of game. why such scenes had to be in a harem game? stopping the scene leads to a game over. MC stops only after a man already licked her down there. I count it unavoidable. are there more such scenes in this game? please tell me so that i can stop playing it right now.

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
View attachment 1261340

WTF? i didn't know it is this kind of game. why such scenes had to be in a harem game? stopping the scene leads to a game over. MC stops only after a man already licked her down there. I count it unavoidable. are there more such scenes in this game? please tell me so that i can stop playing it right now.
So far only this one. As far as i remember.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
d_pedestrian If that counts as unavoidable, stop playing it right now.

RexGenocide Maybe the scene with Kaori falling asleep on the bench counts - who knows, they never mentioned what it was exactly that turned them away, after all. If someone asks me whether the game contains "such scenes", I am going to ask them to be very specific with what "such" entails.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes