zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Just played this update again and laughed at the lack of bios in the phone's contact list. He's already made the UI and has sample text in there so adding in descriptions or quest refreshers for each girl shouldn't take that long if he remembers his own story and characters. It feels more and more like this update was thrown together over the course of a couple months and not an entire year. Hopefully v0.9.5 will help make this update feel eventful but in my opinion he should really knock the bios out and ideally add important story moments for the girls so I'm not wondering what the hell is going on in a game I haven't played in a year

Awesome game without equally awesome storyline so far as well as the occasional humour. Keep it up Dev. I'll wait until v0.15.0 to play it again.
I don't think the game will be going on for that long. He mentioned a few months ago that there was only 5 more (4 now) updates before the game is finished and he moves on to a new game.

he might actually keep his word and finish so he can focus on another project. He can save some face and rep back if he delivers the ending preferably this year.
If he finished the game now it'd feel rushed. He already said there's only a few updates left despite the fact we still don't have the good or bad karma paths and the story feels like it's just getting started. If the rest of the updates are similar in length (as in the length of days in the game) then everything will wrap up in just over a week which doesn't seem like enough time for anything to happen

Reactions: riserser

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If he finished the game now it'd feel rushed. He already said there's only a few updates left despite the fact we still don't have the good or bad karma paths and the story feels like it's just getting started. If the rest of the updates are similar in length (as in the length of days in the game) then everything will wrap up in just over a week which doesn't seem like enough time for anything to happen
Yeah thats all true, but that didn't stop devs from doing so.
Thats pretty much what icstor has done multiple times and that scammer has around 7000 idiots which pay him, even if he does nothing for almost 2 years...he learns from the best.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Is it me or does this last update only bring something like 20 mins of content ?

jahjin

Dec 24, 2017
are people really forced to replay the whole game after a year of waiting?

that link to the current save is not working for me, did anyone else get it working?

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
are people really forced to replay the whole game after a year of waiting?

that link to the current save is not working for me, did anyone else get it working?
Lain's mod is supposed to allow you to jump to the new content. I think once you start a new game with the mod it will ask if you want to jump to the new content. I had no issues with my save from last update and was able to play through, so I didn't test the feature.

Dragon139

Apr 17, 2018
Lain's mod is supposed to allow you to jump to the new content. I think once you start a new game with the mod it will ask if you want to jump to the new content. I had no issues with my save from last update and was able to play through, so I didn't test the feature.
The mod's skip to v0.9 function worked for me.

Reactions: pgm_01

cheesecakedelight

Jun 20, 2019
im pretty on the fence about this game but im determined to see it through, I do have to give credit on how good that elizabeth stretching animation is

Inex33

Jun 20, 2018
I believe next update is the 2nd half of part 1. He broke the update into 2 parts, then broke the 1st part into 2 parts.

MoolahMilk

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
hello i feel like im not playing the same game because i only can do small choices i dont have to go afters routes, it just appears choices, from what you say i feel like you are in a gmae with moblity like mythic manor, but in my case im in a game that is just staryfoward without any exploration. can anyone tell me if in the game you can wander off going to the places you want and progress in the routes you want (kinda like mythic manor), or the game is just straightfoward without any exploration??
Yeah no branches. Its pretty much vn. Not sandbox like mine. But i enjoy the story ;) Waiting patiently for updates.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes