Oct 6, 2018
I left it out cause its irreverent the only path you can do (without a game over) is letting her get groped then you step in, Agian even if she was fuck still not NTR as you point out below

I never said it had to be a "monogamous relationship" i said a relationship of some sort be it monogamous, poly, open, just a love interest, etc. but you want to completly just disreget the actual meaning of NTR to "interest/jealousy" then, neither of those apply either the MC has no love/sexual interest in those characters nor does he get jealous of those scene, he cares nothing about those girls.

So what is your argument here? when even by your own "definition" of the word doesn't apply

Thats rich comming from someone who doen't actually know the defintion of NTR and just making up a definition. that fits your needs simple because you don't like something, Just because you believe something should mean something else doesn't make it so

EDIT: No need to rage in my PM's buddy Lol
He raged at you in PMs? LOL.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
Has there been any developments or mentions on the next big update as I know it was delayed for a few months? I know that info was said on May 27th but it didn't really say how far the update has gone.

Sep 13, 2020
What are you guys doing that it's not working? My saves loaded fine.

1. Install the new game 'Waifu Academy [v0.9.0a] [Irphaeus]' (do not delete the old folder)
2. Import the 'saves' folder located in 'game' from the old folder 'Waifu Academy [v0.8.0b] [Irphaeus]' to the new updated 'game' folder.
3. Profit.

Not only did it work, I'm able to rewind back in the saves.
Can the update be installed in PC as well? Or is there a PC version of it?

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
If i remember correctly from the game, the update will be sometime in winter but knowing the developer it will take longer
Well if the dev sticks to his word (ill let this here for someone to make a joke about it...) it should be sometime this very month.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well if the dev sticks to his word (ill let this here for someone to make a joke about it...) it should sometime this very month.
Yes but he also said, that he wants to finish the game until the end of the year, at least the first path.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes