fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Dose anyone have a clue as to the next update been over 40 days

i checked his or her site looks like he/he has 3 games in develpment at same time i love this game and i think i got iit now mc is pssed off at the people that cosed all his hate his mom for abandoning him at a vary young age and all those at falt for his fathers death but i allso see he is changing he a new sex pet Meow that totaly loves him.i see this game going 2 ways 1 he falls inlove with a girl and they take over the school and have the 3 or was it 4 people responable for his dads death going to jail and clearing up his father framup that cosed his death and the second he goses totalby bat shit crazy buy a sniper riles and kill all responsble and comits suicide at end
2d0e683f7d0a0b27ac06b8c23335f453.gif

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Don't think the dev ever declared a variable to track money. It's not in the game right now as far as I can tell. Everything you can buy sends you to a "nomoney" jump where it tells you that you have no money. And pay attention to his dialogue. He tends to come up with ways to trade, sell or bet something to get what he wants.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Don't think the dev ever declared a variable to track money. It's not in the game right now as far as I can tell. Everything you can buy sends you to a "nomoney" jump where it tells you that you have no money. And pay attention to his dialogue. He tends to come up with ways to trade, sell or bet something to get what he wants.
your right i forgot this game dosent need any cash at all

taler

Oct 5, 2017
This game is the best that I've found on this site so far. Keep up the good work.

tanningchatum

May 7, 2018
Any chance for a walkthrough so far with the game? I always feel like "hmm but what would've happened if I chose..." but by then I'm too far along to want to start over and find out ya know?

Reactions: patrickB

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Any chance for a walkthrough so far with the game? I always feel like "hmm but what would've happened if I chose..." but by then I'm too far along to want to start over and find out ya know?
This game is very linear and so far the choices haven't mattered that much, but with the introduction of a karma point system in the last update, it will be interesting to see how that affects things. As it stands, there aren't many "what would have happened if...?" events that you might be missing. The only choices I can remember making any significant difference are your choices on the train that result in GAME OVER unless you make the "correct" choices. But it's certainly possible that future updates will account for choices the player made earlier, so a walkthrough might be helpful eventually, but right now it's not necessary.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes