Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
Depends on how you see it, the MC is out for vengeance, but only against those who have wronged him, like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, it's good to know karma will lead to a better route.

Thing is, love routes seem to not work too well in these games, for some reason the devs seem to think just because you love a person, sex becomes uninteresting and vanilla as fuck. You know, you can call your partner a cum slut and piledrive her ass even if you love each other.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I stopped playing when he raped the journalist girl just because she talked about his dad's story. The MC is a piece of shit.
You don't have to rape Minami.
You also have to understand the MC come in a new place with only vengeful ambition, he knows nobody and don't care. He didn't moved in that school to make friends.
I suggest you to keep playing a bit to see how all the characters involved will modify his attitude and his scheme... Of course he's still a disturbed boy, but I made him evolving and adapting.

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Just started playing the game and while the models and animations are quite good the MC is kind of ruining it for me.

I understand that he got dealt a bad hand and as had a bad life but he just fucking DESPISES anyone and everyone who says or does anything he doesn't agree with. Shit man is this the japanese version of Kratos?
He also treats his mom like garbage, like come on man she fucked you over but she obviously has felt bad about it for years and is trying to make it up to you, everyone makes mistakes.

Does it get better later on? I want to give the game a chance but the MC is such a horrible psychopath. :/
MC's character has to be like that in order to create a perfect story otherwise it would boring like %90 of the games in this site.

Other than that i think it's realistic for MC to hate his mother since the feeling of abandonment can hit really hard (especially by a family member) in early ages and after childhood, it's just a simple snowball effect.

But if you still think that it's too much i guess you can choose the options that gives you good karma points. That way MC can forgive his mother in the end. (probably)

Give this game a chance i'm sure that you won't regret it in the end

Reactions: Reese286

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What I like about the game is exactly the fact that the MC is a twisted guy, but he has reasons to be, and his revenge plan moves things foward at the school, to reach his goals he steps on a lot of toes, like he pursuing to gain influence at school and making Asuka an enemy. His pursuit also earns him attention of people like the Zaibatsu dude and Minami that also creates various situations involving a lot of other characters, this makes the narrative interesting and makes me want to know what will happen next. And of course the girls are gorgeous and have different and interesting personalities

MC is twisted but he is not irredeemable, his growth or downfall is also part of the story

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
You don't have to rape Minami.
You also have to understand the MC come in a new place with only vengeful ambition, he knows nobody and don't care. He didn't moved in that school to make friends.
I suggest you to keep playing a bit to see how all the characters involved will modify his attitude and his scheme... Of course he's still a disturbed boy, but I made him evolving and adapting.
Thanks for the awnser and all but like... if you're saying the first option isn't rape that's huh... that's just wrong.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Just started playing the game and while the models and animations are quite good the MC is kind of ruining it for me.

I understand that he got dealt a bad hand and as had a bad life but he just fucking DESPISES anyone and everyone who says or does anything he doesn't agree with. Shit man is this the japanese version of Kratos?
He also treats his mom like garbage, like come on man she fucked you over but she obviously has felt bad about it for years and is trying to make it up to you, everyone makes mistakes.

Does it get better later on? I want to give the game a chance but the MC is such a horrible psychopath. :/
He is not that bad,he even help Minami from get rape,even Minami fall for him.The only thing he want to do is to get revenge on the Yakuza and the people that is responsible for his father death.His mom,i think she deserve it,when his father sick,he is the only one take care of him,his mother doesnt even come visit or apologize to him,make up with him,not even once..Actually,all of the girl will fall for him anyway even when he doesnt do anything other then help their problem:tf:

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Here's how I see it. He goes into it seeing everyone as a means to an end, then ends up getting close to them and sees them in another light. The fact that moral choices are actually being considered sure gives the impression the girls won't just be treated like stepping stones in this revenge plot.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Truth to be told, his behavior does show psychopathic tendencies, with the way how he is manipulating everyone, faking affection inside family, and not actually caring for anyone exempt himself and his revenge.

Now is he an actual psychopath, clinically incapable of caring, or just blinded by revenge is different story.

Anyway, it does make good story, but is not for everyone.

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018

That's why i love the game so much, it rewards you for following mc's psychopathic tendencies. I should try other choices to see if you end up with the same routes, but to get the third phase on Minami, the best choice in the mc's interest is to wait a bit before saving her.

As to why he hates his mom, my theory is that she's the one who triggered everything in mc's head.

If she hadn't left, they would have been fine, he probably would have lived a happy life with his mother, but because she left, the mc didn't have anyone to rely on, he had to clean the shit off his father's ass wondering why his mom just vanished. As the years passed, he tried to imagine what happened, analyzing hundreds of different possibilities, but they all had one thing in common : his mother leaving him. His twisted sense of logic subconsciously associated his mom with the people responsible for his father's demise.

The mc is kinda like a songbird who never saw any other bird when growing up, it can only make ugly, unorganised chirps. If his mother had been there for him, he wouldn't have developped his anger in his feeling of abandonment.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Depends on how you see it, the MC is out for vengeance, but only against those who have wronged him, like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yup, to me MC's actions are completely understandable and he does not imagine himself God. Hes just a young guy in a hard place trying to deal with the demons and get to a better place. To forgive an insult or deliberate injury may be divine, but to forget is dumb af. Only a fool forgets.

Jul 29, 2017
Kayane-chan I cannot wait. Also pls more of her in a Yukata. Also, I am quite interested in what the Dev's plans are for the completed game. There is enough of a karma system and dev seems capable enough to make the game pretty good replay value. Would be a shame if it ends up being a typical morality system where you pretty much have to be Mother Teresa or Jeffrey Dahmer to accomplish anything

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Dose anyone have a clue as to the next update been over 40 days

i checked his or her site looks like he/he has 3 games in develpment at same time i love this game and i think i got iit now mc is pssed off at the people that cosed all his hate his mom for abandoning him at a vary young age and all those at falt for his fathers death but i allso see he is changing he a new sex pet Meow that totaly loves him.i see this game going 2 ways 1 he falls inlove with a girl and they take over the school and have the 3 or was it 4 people responable for his dads death going to jail and clearing up his father framup that cosed his death and the second he goses totalby bat shit crazy buy a sniper riles and kill all responsble and comits suicide at end

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Dose anyone have a clue as to the next update been over 40 days

i checked his or her site looks like he/he has 3 games in develpment at same time.
I took 2 weeks well deserved vacation after the August update release and started to work on the September update on Aug 16... So It's been 3 weeks :)
Also my Patreon suscriber requested me to add more exclusive content in September update and so I delayed it a bit more.

I only have Waifu Academy in full production, Waifu Hunter is in post-prod only.

Unfortunatly I couldn't understand the rest of your post, you should add some grammar ^^

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I took 2 weeks well deserved vacation after the August update release and started to work on the September update on Aug 16... So It's been 3 weeks :)
Also my Patreon suscriber requested me to add more exclusive content in September update and so I delayed it a bit more.

I only have Waifu Academy in full production, Waifu Hunter is in post-prod only.

Unfortunatly I couldn't understand the rest of your post, you should add some grammar ^^
Oh sorry about that im french but thank you vary musch for the fast reply i realy love your game and looking forward to the next update and the new game i saw on your page looks vary good from what i saw going to try that one allso and im going to sub to your page. And i am glad you took 2 weeks off a good break allways dose good for the dev to relax and see what he would like to do next in the game looking forward to see whats next maybe get his li pregnent wink wink wink

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes