Savor

Jan 30, 2018
i dont know which program this developer uses for his 3d renders, but they are always amazing.
especially the animations are really well made. This is the best anime like made game in my opinion.

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
It's rare for me to like the story of a game, and even more so when it's a revenge plot, but this one manages to be quite interesting. There are elements that could be described as a bit railroady, but honestly I prefer that to the games where you completely miss this crucial branch of the plot if you don't go to this very specific location at some very specific time which the game never gives you even a clue might be significant. And the story just being good makes it more tolerable to be dragged along with the story.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
It's rare for me to like the story of a game, and even more so when it's a revenge plot, but this one manages to be quite interesting. There are elements that could be described as a bit railroady, but honestly I prefer that to the games where you completely miss this crucial branch of the plot if you don't go to this very specific location at some very specific time which the game never gives you even a clue might be significant. And the story just being good makes it more tolerable to be dragged along with the story.
I personally think that games with railroad stories are underrated. It used to be the norm, when the tech and memory limitations didn't allow for multibranching and the likes in videogames or when videogames didn't exist and books and theatre or movies were where entertainment was at.
The modern gaming industry has spoiled us with very complex narratives in some titles and we fail to notice that these multibranching plots are possible because they have big teams working on them. For smaller projects I think it's better to keep it simple, just a few routes keep it manageable.

Reactions: TheBlub

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
I found about the game this morning, I have to say that I'm pretty fucking impressed. I was expecting the usual corruption/grinding scheme, not a story you could find in an actual japanese VN.

I was dumbfounded when the "end of 0.4.4b" text box appeared, I got so much immersed in the story that I thought I was just at the beginning of the game.

There's only 3 really minor things which almost deterred my enjoyment in this game :
  1. Some typos (e.g. "exited" instead of "excited"), characters' names swapped : the most notable example would be during the art class, when you have to paint the teacher's body, the three girls' names are often swapped.
  2. In some animations, mosty in the earliest parts of the game if I remember correctly, you can see a cut when the animation is looped.
  3. I don't like mc's model, more precisely his eyes.
I easily forgot about those things during the game and I had a lot of fun playing it. It has a lot of content for an early release, I spent about 8 hours or so.

Hopefully I won't wait too long for the next release, there's a ton of questions that need answering !

Reactions: Irphaeus

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I found about the game this morning, I have to say that I'm pretty fucking impressed. I was expecting the usual corruption/grinding scheme, not a story you could find in an actual japanese VN.

I was dumbfounded when the "end of 0.4.4b" text box appeared, I got so much immersed in the story that I thought I was just at the beginning of the game.

There's only 3 really minor things which almost deterred my enjoyment in this game :
  1. Some typos (e.g. "exited" instead of "excited"), characters' names swapped : the most notable example would be during the art class, when you have to paint the teacher's body, the three girls' names are often swapped.
  2. In some animations, mosty in the earliest parts of the game if I remember correctly, you can see a cut when the animation is looped.
  3. I don't like mc's model, more precisely his eyes.
I easily forgot about those things during the game and I had a lot of fun playing it. It has a lot of content for an early release, I spent about 8 hours or so.

Hopefully I won't wait too long for the next release, there's a ton of questions that need answering !
I dont have any problem with Mc model,that is normal and handsome for an asian..Im asian btw:biggrin:

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I dont have any problem with Mc model,that is normal and handsome for an asian..Im asian btw:biggrin:
Really? I thought you were the one in the profile pic, the Ahegao Coffee cup.
Can't trust profile pics on the internet, damn!

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
Just started playing the game and while the models and animations are quite good the MC is kind of ruining it for me.

I understand that he got dealt a bad hand and as had a bad life but he just fucking DESPISES anyone and everyone who says or does anything he doesn't agree with. Shit man is this the japanese version of Kratos?
He also treats his mom like garbage, like come on man she fucked you over but she obviously has felt bad about it for years and is trying to make it up to you, everyone makes mistakes.

Does it get better later on? I want to give the game a chance but the MC is such a horrible psychopath. :/

Reactions: p22

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Just started playing the game and while the models and animations are quite good the MC is kind of ruining it for me.

I understand that he got dealt a bad hand and as had a bad life but he just fucking DESPISES anyone and everyone who says or does anything he doesn't agree with. Shit man is this the japanese version of Kratos?
He also treats his mom like garbage, like come on man she fucked you over but she obviously has felt bad about it for years and is trying to make it up to you, everyone makes mistakes.

Does it get better later on? I want to give the game a chance but the MC is such a horrible psychopath. :/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Gravity BR

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Depends on how you see it, the MC is out for vengeance, but only against those who have wronged him, like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

This is like saying you like the entire story except the main plot. I can totally understand why someone would dislike the story line in this game. But the main plot is about an angry teenage boy whose entire purpose in life and only reason for returning to his mother's house is to exact revenge on all of the people who ruined his dad's life and, by extension, his own life. If you don't like it, that's fine, but that IS the story.

And it's clearly showing as it progresses that the angry, vengeful, revenge-obssessed MC is softening his stance toward some of the girls. The story will be in the future about the MC being less of all the things you dislike as he grows and matures and confronts his demons during the course of the story. He's just not there yet.

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
This is like saying you like the entire story except the main plot. I can totally understand why someone would dislike the story line in this game. But the main plot is about an angry teenage boy whose entire purpose in life and only reason for returning to his mother's house is to exact revenge on all of the people who ruined his dad's life and, by extension, his own life. If you don't like it, that's fine, but that IS the story.

And it's clearly showing as it progresses that the angry, vengeful, revenge-obssessed MC is softening his stance toward some of the girls. The story will be in the future about the MC being less of all the things you dislike as he grows and matures and confronts his demons during the course of the story. He's just not there yet.
Actually, like I said, I basically just started, so I didn't see the softening you're talking about.

I stopped playing when he raped the journalist girl just because she talked about his dad's story. The MC is a piece of shit.

Reactions: p22

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I stopped playing when he raped the journalist girl
That is a perfectly valid reason to stop playing.

Others of us are eagerly anticipating the next update because we're excited to see how the MC is going to make life hell for some of the characters through manipulation and domination while also developing more positive and even caring relationships with other characters despite his darker impulses.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes