JonG21

Aug 28, 2018
Wow this game is amazing and it's not even finish yet much love great work one question thou I'm playing this on Android is there a way to hide the interface? It said press H for keyboard but what about for Android/phone??

Reactions: Pakluy

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017

Hello Waifu fans!

Here some artwork of what you can expect in ~10 days...

The next game update will have story content and new game feature, I really hope you guys enjoy them! Specialy the scene replay gallery you guys kept asking me to add ^^
This update with have a bit of everything again, and will focus on the possible destination (HoneyBee, Subway, Downtown etc)...
I have created several event for each place so you guys can have fun exploring them.
I'm still wondering if I add more event (one week more) or if you guys rather want the update coming early...?

Answer me in the comment, I can add those events for the October update if you don't want to wait too much since it's not story related.

Anyway, here's something for your wait.

afallenleaf

Feb 21, 2018
Dear Mr.Irphaeus.. I don't mind waiting for another weeks for extra content.. I believe whatever content you'll add, it'll be awesome^^.. Now, time to stop all fap activities. Gonna goal 3x in a row for the new updates... Hurhurhur

Reactions: Gravity BR

Willy gusnanda

Aug 23, 2018

Hello Waifu fans!

Here some artwork of what you can expect in ~10 days...

The next game update will have story content and new game feature, I really hope you guys enjoy them! Specialy the scene replay gallery you guys kept asking me to add ^^
This update with have a bit of everything again, and will focus on the possible destination (HoneyBee, Subway, Downtown etc)...
I have created several event for each place so you guys can have fun exploring them.
I'm still wondering if I add more event (one week more) or if you guys rather want the update coming early...?

Answer me in the comment, I can add those events for the October update if you don't want to wait too much since it's not story related.

Anyway, here's something for your wait.

I am very impatient

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I think i got a bug while retrieving camera it is giving me options of rummage through lockers and retrive camera . i have done both but its still giving me same options what to do??

xxxooo657

May 19, 2018
So far this has a very intense and exciting story, My favourite MC in any game.

in my opinion, if the length of this update is good enough without the extra event you better release it sooner.

so long as the story keeps being this good i dont mind whatever you choose to do.

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I think i got a bug while retrieving camera it is giving me options of rummage through lockers and retrive camera . i have done both but its still giving me same options what to do??
Select the option to get the camera, and then keep going through the option that isn't selecting the camera. You should progress after three times, IIRC.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes