JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Sorry but I'm new in this android porting games, would you explain what is sdk and how do i increase it ?
Actually according to my experience the game can't be installed in SD card so you have to install it in internal storage as in phone memory.

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
I'm installing it on internal memory though
Uninstall any existing version of the game (if there is one).

Make sure you have enough free space on internal storage. You'll need about double the size of the APK in free space; so you'll need at least 3 GB of free storage space AFTER downloading the APK to actually install it. You should get a notification about not having enough space if that's the issue, but it doesn't hurt to check.

Heresy

Aug 19, 2018
Uninstall any existing version of the game (if there is one).

Make sure you have enough free space on internal storage. You'll need about double the size of the APK in free space; so you'll need at least 3 GB of free storage space AFTER downloading the APK to actually install it. You should get a notification about not having enough space if that's the issue, but it doesn't hurt to check.
I have 10gb free space when installing the game, so i think it's not the problem, thanks though.
Anyway, i just download the windows version instead so i'm gonna play on my laptop. But i still hope there's an fix for my problem on android soon.

rayfenx

Aug 21, 2018
i have a few questions

are we going to eventually fuck every girl? im really interested in shirohime, so it would make me kinda sad that one of the best character in term of beauty/sexy doesnt get a few scenes with the MC

discord is only for patrons?

i finished the game yesterday so i dont know with how much frecuency the games updates, its monthly?

and about the options for patreon, the V.I.P option, the one that creates your waifu and also gives a scene to your waifu, does it means that the waifu you make it will get a scene or that besides making your waifu, you can also give a scene to any of the characters in the game?

whats exactly the loyalty package?

i been playing western erotic games for not too long but i been playing most of the populars one and i consider this one the best or at least one of the bests in story and in characters design, the h-scenes some were also pretty good

the only think i probably didnt like at all is the part where in the story you get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
i have a few questions

are we going to eventually fuck every girl? im really interested in shirohime, so it would make me kinda sad that one of the best character in term of beauty/sexy doesnt get a few scenes with the MC

discord is only for patrons?

i finished the game yesterday so i dont know with how much frecuency the games updates, its monthly?

and about the options for patreon, the V.I.P option, the one that creates your waifu and also gives a scene to your waifu, does it means that the waifu you make it will get a scene or that besides making your waifu, you can also give a scene to any of the characters in the game?

whats exactly the loyalty package?

i been playing western erotic games for not too long but i been playing most of the populars one and i consider this one the best or at least one of the bests in story and in characters design, the h-scenes some were also pretty good

the only think i probably didnt like at all is the part where in the story you get
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, I'll do my best.

1. That would be better to ask Irphaeus, but I think we will probably get everyone, at least all core women.

2. I think so.

3. Updates are usually monthly.

4. Scene to the waifu afaik, I think anyone ever asked for a scene to someone else :closedtongue:

5. Irphaeus will give loyal people the HS cards of the girls once the game is finished.

MontyKino

May 19, 2018
Thanks, we all know choices is the pinacle feature of every good game.
I should have kept that scene where the MC open the fridge and had to choose between all sort of food, was making the game defenitely more relevant.
thanks, those pesky fridges sure are a fickle

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Thanks, we all know choices is the pinacle feature of every good game.
I should have kept that scene where the MC open the fridge and had to choose between all sort of food, was making the game defenitely more relevant.
How can I enjoy a game if I can't choose what kind of food I want to eat?? You really screwed up now...never gonna play this againXDXDXD. Looking forward to the next realease:eazyHype:

Reactions: M-2315 and alexiddd

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
How can I enjoy a game if I can't choose what kind of food I want to eat?? You really screwed up now...never gonna play this againXDXDXD. Looking forward to the next realease:eazyHype:
Yeah, couldn't agreed more. how could we not able to choose between cucumber or carrot for our favourite pet :D
Looking forward to our free roaming time with pet minami:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Master Alaric

Jul 12, 2018
Having trouble with the supposed "Recent Update 0.4.4B".
As I download from each of the uploaded areas (not at the same time), they all finish as 0.4.1B...

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Having trouble with the supposed "Recent Update 0.4.4B".
As I download from each of the uploaded areas (not at the same time), they all finish as 0.4.1B...
Just tried the Mega download on the original post, and once I unzipped and opened it, it said 0.4.4B on the main menu. Which downloads were you having trouble with?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I cant wait to have a love way with motoko,she is just cute...:relievedface::relievedface::closedtongue:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Got a notice that this needs the rape tag added, can anyone confirm ?

Also please note the distinction between the rape tag
Forced or non-consensual sex.
and sleep sex
Sex act with someone who is unconscious/sleeping.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes