Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
well,i cant wait to have a relationship with Tomoko.She is so nice and have the same tragedy just like mc.If in alternate version,i think the mc will date and married her for sure.

Reactions: IGz

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Oh god just got done with the strip fighter game in the grocery store for the second time and I'm now at the arm wrestling match where Takamura goes super and busts her shirt. It's hard to fap when your cracking up. lol

kxjw

Jul 28, 2018
Oh god just got done with the strip fighter game in the grocery store for the second time and I'm now at the arm wrestling match where Takamura goes super and busts her shirt. It's hard to fap when your cracking up. lol
Agreed - sometimes I actually laugh out loud from this game. Bad English usually takes away from my VN experience but damn, the humor and story make me ignore any errors.

Reactions: Namco15

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Agreed - sometimes I actually laugh out loud from this game. Bad English usually takes away from my VN experience but damn, the humor and story make me ignore any errors.
If you enjoy a good laughfap, you should try any of the games by @TK8000, like or . The Honey Select renders aren't as good as this game, but there are lots of animations. The dialogue and banter kill me though. There was a point where the dev almost gave up, saying something to the effect of "I guess people just don't like my kind of games...", but fortunately he stuck with it and now has some good traction on Patreon for his new game .

And in this game I didn't really see many examples of "bad English" in terms of errors, which I often find distracting. In my head I read it with a Japanese accent, so that some of the stilted syntax or unnatural diction actually makes it more authentic, if that makes sense?

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
"Your girl" ???

You mean the girl whose dad fucked over "your" family and who "you" have sworn revenge upon? The girl "you" trapped in a window so a dog could fuck her just for the lulz? What game are you even playing?

View attachment 135434
Alrighty , first while the dad looks to be a useless sac of shit he his only a tool for the real culprit and he did do the MC a solid in the HoneyBee section, even if that was the case you can't quite say the girl deserve what came her way because of her father.
Still not too much harm came to her and in the end she is not that bad off, sure it's kind of pissy to not play the white knight but it's also less hypocritical. The Mc is indeed not really a good guy, but then again who is. Though I strongly object to the dog fucking, there must be a line somewhere.

kxjw

Jul 28, 2018
If you enjoy a good laughfap, you should try any of the games by @TK8000, like or . The Honey Select renders aren't as good as this game, but there are lots of animations. The dialogue and banter kill me though.
Actually those games are what eventually lead me to this one. Love what @TK8000 does and already a patron. His games are filled with animations and his writing is hilarious.

I have high hopes for HS Tutor since it's not using DAZ3D or HoneySelect.

And in this game I didn't really see many examples of "bad English" in terms of errors, which I often find distracting. In my head I read it with a Japanese accent, so that some of the stilted syntax or unnatural diction actually makes it more authentic, if that makes sense?
There are spelling errors (e.g. "choise") and odd phrasing as you mentioned, but it could be that a some part of the world spells/says it this way... So yeah I totally get what you're saying about reading it with a Japanese accent.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
you can't quite say the girl deserve what came her way because of her father.
I'm not saying Minami deserved it. The main character of the game I am playing is saying that because he is obsessed with revenge and, as you mention, is indeed not really a good guy. Allowing Minami to face some rather brutal punishment is completely in line with his character and the plot of the story so far. Because of my own personal tastes, I actually agree with you in wishing there would have been a choice in the game to intervene sooner without "game over," but I'm not mixing my personal tastes with the tastes of the MC. Mostly, I just found it comical that anyone would refer to her as "your girl" when she's clearly one of the primary antagonists that the MC is obsessed with exacting revenge upon (whether they deserve it or not).

Reactions: kokotheworm

Izzynura

Jul 30, 2018
Hi,

My goal was to have at least one sex(or sexy) event per ingame day, it's an adult sex game and it's his main purpose, still I did my best to enhance the recipe with 'believable' story & characters.
I think some of you may be too used to grind, to do repetitive task or backtracking to achieve something in this kind of game...
My game got no grind mechanic, each moment without sex scene is only about the story event and characters life.

However, in the next update of the game, when the player win more freedom(after more than an ingame week), you will have the possibility to focus the girl of your choice(on the 'list').
It's explained when you get to your desk for the first time.(right before Sheila event)

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
I'm not saying Minami deserved it. The main character of the game I am playing is saying that because he is obsessed with revenge and, as you mention, is indeed not really a good guy. Allowing Minami to face some rather brutal punishment is completely in line with his character and the plot of the story so far. Because of my own personal tastes, I actually agree with you in wishing there would have been a choice in the game to intervene sooner without "game over," but I'm not mixing my personal tastes with the tastes of the MC. Mostly, I just found it comical that anyone would refer to her as "your girl" when she's clearly one of the primary antagonists that the MC is obsessed with exacting revenge upon (whether they deserve it or not).
I kind of agree with you too, up to the point you say Minami is an antagonist. It's my opinion that both as the omniscient player and the protagonist is an annoyance, a threat from the PoV of the protagonist, but not really an enemy.
She is a third party who snoop around and ask dangerous question, which legitimize ,kinda, the action of the MC, and while I would have love an option between getting kicked in the face and watching poor Minami rape, and the acting after her being molested, to have "clean hand" I wouldn't change the scene. It play's well with the story , though I would love to have Minami and the MC more screen time where she express her gratitude .
But punishment ? she didn't do anything really wrong, it's not like she know the MC father is innocent she isn't an accomplice .

Reactions: makuc and Deimacos

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I kind of agree with you too, up to the point you say Minami is an antagonist. It's my opinion that both as the omniscient player and the protagonist is an annoyance, a threat from the PoV of the protagonist, but not really an enemy.
She is a third party who snoop around and ask dangerous question, which legitimize ,kinda, the action of the MC, and while I would have love an option between getting kicked in the face and watching poor Minami rape, and the acting after her being molested, to have "clean hand" I wouldn't change the scene. It play's well with the story , though I would love to have Minami and the MC more screen time where she express her gratitude .
But punishment ? she didn't do anything really wrong, it's not like she know the MC father is innocent she isn't an accomplice .
At the end of this update, the MC says about Minami, "She trashed my father's memory in front of the whole class, and was even proud of it. Her bullshit story was the exact same fake story that forced me to live for 16 years in one single room with my handicapped dad. I punished her, but I don't think she has fully atoned yet." So it seems pretty straightforward how HE views her and that he considers his actions a form of punishment.

I'm hoping that as the game progresses and he learns more about the truth of what happened, he'll focus his revenge on the accurate targets and spend more time enjoying the girls around him :)

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
At the end of this update, the MC says about Minami, "She trashed my father's memory in front of the whole class, and was even proud of it. Her bullshit story was the exact same fake story that forced me to live for 16 years in one single room with my handicapped dad. I punished her, but I don't think she has fully atoned yet." So it seems pretty straightforward how HE views her and that he considers his actions a form of punishment.

I'm hoping that as the game progresses and he learns more about the truth of what happened, he'll focus his revenge on the accurate targets and spend more time enjoying the girls around him :)
From the perspective of the MC yes it is punishment and well deserved , but the mc ain't exactly what you can call a balanced individual, to me what she did didn't deserve been gangraped in a train by 3 less than pleasing attempt at being a man.

Reactions: makuc

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
Is this the latest version? there are no versions on patreon also hes lying about distributing adult games on patreon....updates are only shared on discord but im not giving not even a cent to him i dont know the game yet...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is this the latest version? there are no versions on patreon also hes lying about distributing adult games on patreon....updates are only shared on discord but im not giving not even a cent to him i dont know the game yet...
Game was banned from patreon and is being distributed via emails and discord, all patrons get new versions on the release day.

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
Game was banned from patreon and is being distributed via emails and discord, all patrons get new versions on the release day.
wow thats just stupid so you mean all other games can be on patreon but this cant? thats just dumb.
But anyways back to my question im not sure if you know but is this the latest version?
i want to play latest or as close to the latest so i can see how the game is and is it worth spending my money on patreon to support it

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
wow thats just stupid so you mean all other games can be on patreon but this cant? thats just dumb.
But anyways back to my question im not sure if you know but is this the latest version?
i want to play latest or as close to the latest so i can see how the game is and is it worth spending my money on patreon to support it
You tell me, their inquisition has been on full steam for a while, and yes, that is the latest version.

Truck you

Apr 24, 2018
I dont seem to have this problem. Try pressing the enter key on the keyboard or press back and click on the ok button ingame
No that didn't work..... But I got it fixed I had to install a different for for Android... I installed the Google keyboard for my Galaxy

Turd ferg

Jun 22, 2018
This game is fun. Loved the girl turning into his kitten. Hopefully she gets some more scenes with the school dog.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes