Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
@Sleel
pick option check lockers (remeber to pick up a teaser) then severlal times pick this option and you should go futher
I'll give it a try. Tho I've been moving save folders to the next build for a while. Some minor incompatibility may have cropped up.

TakerMaker

Jun 19, 2018
I can't get the Android version to install at all. I have plenty of space. Haven't had issues with previous versions. I've tried downloading from different sites. All to the same effect. App not installed. Anyone offer any helpful advice?

Shrek69

Apr 14, 2018
I cant understand the concept of karma, is it bad if we lose karma or it doesnt affect the game ?

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I cant understand the concept of karma, is it bad if we lose karma or it doesnt affect the game ?
Been said before but right now it doesn't do anything in terms of gameplay. Later, it will, or that's the plan anyway but for now it's just to let us know karma is a stat that exists and have some jokes about it in the train scene, I guess.

Shrek69

Apr 14, 2018
Been said before but right now it doesn't do anything in terms of gameplay. Later, it will, or that's the plan anyway but for now it's just to let us know karma is a stat that exists and have some jokes about it in the train scene, I guess.
So it won't matter for now if i reduce my karma for some scenes right ?

BeastIsh93

Dec 12, 2017
So I'm downloading this update right now and i'm curious. should i start over or just use my old save files cause last time i got all the way up to the interview at the hooters restaurant and the game cut off there, but i don't know if there might be new stuff added to previous days

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
So I'm downloading this update right now and i'm curious. should i start over or just use my old save files cause last time i got all the way up to the interview at the hooters restaurant and the game cut off there, but i don't know if there might be new stuff added to previous days
There are earlier choices that now give karma.

KuroVida

Jun 1, 2017
So... when will we be able to take the "bargain" route with the thug on the train? I'm going for a straight evil playthrough, and I feel like I'm stuck now that I can't choose that option. I'm really not interested in maintaining multiple saves so I can go back and replay parts when they're actually implemented. What a bummer.

D

Deleted member 482284

Can someone please give me the discord link. I can't find it anywhere

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
So... when will we be able to take the "bargain" route with the thug on the train? I'm going for a straight evil playthrough, and I feel like I'm stuck now that I can't choose that option. I'm really not interested in maintaining multiple saves so I can go back and replay parts when they're actually implemented. What a bummer.
I can't create the 3 route at the same time, I'll end unplease everyone for the lack of content of each route monthly...
It's more conveniant to create one route and then to create the others, it also give more more flexibility to add or tweak things in the story.
So yes you will have to wait, or replay the game with the evil route when it's done.
Can someone please give me the discord link. I can't find it anywhere
The Discord server is in all my Patreon pledge rewards.

Reactions: random.person
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes