TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Ok well. After being done with this update, I see the game has dropped any and all pretense at taking itself seriously. And that's awesome. I love it, good job.

Reactions: Namco15

Synergy_

ಠ_ಠ
Donor
May 17, 2017
Is there a way to check how much karma you have at any point in time or do just have to remember it from all the choices you've made?

shran

Dec 26, 2016
Is this normal the update took me less than 4 min to finish ?

i literally went in my room , check the camera , then metro scene then otaku scene and its over ???

What happened to those good update with 30min worth of content , plot moving fast with lot of characters ???????

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Is this normal the update took me less than 4 min to finish ?

i literally went in my room , check the camera , then metro scene then otaku scene and its over ???

What happened to those good update with 30min worth of content , plot moving fast with lot of characters ???????
Maybe you shouldn't skip all text.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Oh man finally another update! I wait him like a bread!
I just do not know why, but every time you update the game, i need to play it from the scratch! Because i wanna see how many improvement you done! And every time i like every new thing!
If i can, i just give you like always some advice. Sorry if me post are always so long, but when i find a good game i need to say everthing i have to say, so at last i can help if i can.:firstimekiss:

1)Starting from the karma.
Do not you think the scene where, you have to decide whether to observe the girl in the pool, receive - 5 karma at the beginning of the game, is it a bit excessive? It is not that we are undressing her. It's just a sort of check test.
I understand the negative karma with Kaori in the locker rooms. Because there if we choice the bad one we undressing her. So this is a real pervert evil thing. But just peeking i think is not really a evil choice.

When you return at home from the school and you see the list of all the girls discovery, next to every new girls you add ofc like in the past versione the world NEW in Red.

2) Would not it be better if the NEW word writing disappeared after reading? Instead of waiting for the next day? I say it because it is irritating to read and always see NEW next to it. It does not make you understand if you have or have not read the thing.

3)Also in the past version i wanna say this thing, but i think that update after update you would have changed it.
But is not happen. At last for me i do not know the other ppl here, but i think that was much exciting if you change a little thing about the repetible sex scene with Sheila at night. I mean... the first time she handjob mc he cum on her and that was ok. Then the two fuck for the first time. The scene is really awesome from a frist sex scene. But the repetible one? Bro lol see her covered in sperm all the time is not so excited! XD At last in the repetible scene change a little bit the scene. I really do not like to see her covered in sperm. You can just let her give him the Handjob then switch to sex and let him cum in her. Without see her covered in sperm!

4)When Sheila peek you in bathroom and you can choice if fuck her or not... if you fuck... Evil Karma? Really? A girl ask you to fuck her and you are Evil? XD Bro some Karma point need to revisit! I unverstand if you are evil and you rape someone. But if a girl ask you to fuck, you cant be Evil!

I Think that you do not need to associate Evil to pervert and love to romantic. Because also the love path is perverted in some way. If you do love, you are also perverted and romantic at the same time. You can not judge the system so hastily! For example one of the best choice to understand the evil/love system is the choice that you let us with the Minami. The reporter Girl! When she become stuck under the window. And you need to choice if you wanna rape her or not.
That is a evil choice. But the Shelia peeking/fucking one in bathroom surelly not! Also because you cant finish the sex act or MC mother kick him out of the house! At this point if you wanna really add here the karma you need to let us finish the sex act with her! But if the mother kick us out then, there is no really a choice.
Another good example of choice, but you do not use it. Is the one with Asuka in the locker rooms!
When you have the choice kiss her or use fast the profume i think there is a good moment for the karam point.
If you kiss her you can got good karma, if you use the profum without do a sweet thing you are Evil. But as i say you do not use this good chance. Another event that i do not understand the karma is when mc are cleaning the bathroom at school and Inori go in bathroom, if you peek... again bad karma! Bro so the love path is like you need to be a Pure and chaste Saint? With this karma system look like you are castrating us, making us powerless. And there are more, look like if we do not play as an evil one, we cant see the funny scene. Also the drink one scene with mc mother friend, bed karma if you do not warn her? Its just a prank! And she reward you also in give her a bob massage for clean her tit!? And she also like it. It makes no sense this karma system.

Who i wanna say is, do not look at love as if it were only a pure and chaste thing for the romantic thing.
Evil is Evil more like depraved, that perverted. All of us are perverted but that do not mean that if we wanna fuck a girl we are Evil XD
Ofc depend of the way we obten the sex thing. If we force we are Evil, if not we are Good. Just do not force the Evil/Love system.

Anyway for the new update... who to say? XD
Bro you let me heat stop like for 6 second! Trust me! When i finally see the Bee contest, and i see that fucking assole ask me to fuck me precius little sister or he fire her, trust me i was like... wtf wtf wtf! I wanna kill him XD
But then you come out with search other girls for that fucking pig. Now me concern is... i really hope is not one of the girls i like in the class room XD please, let us choice some no harem girls! Some girls that are no in the harem path.

The retrived cam? Man XD i have a bit of fear on spider i was like blaaaah:tf:
Then the train event with Miami! When i see you gain 100 karma i was like i do the bad move i am sure about this. And... wtf! :'( No!
So i reload and do the other choice :( man the new event are really Dark! But as i say above, this karma system i think is really unbalanced. Because as you say for full love path we need to have highest karma rank!? So that mean that i need to let the Thug rape her, for the 100 karma point? This is crazy i really hope that i am wrong.

The otoku thing? mmm i do not know was fun but, is a secondary character and you spend to much time creating a so well modell girls, just to let otaku fuck in his dream? Was much more better to let us have a repetible sex scene with Sheila in bathroom! I really like that scene, but we need to stop because mc mother kick him out of the home.

Anyway i really like how the waifu academy plot are going and i am see that you are really work on real impact choice.
I just think that you need to balance well this karma system do not be too restrictive. And do not close the love path in a chast pure romance! Also love is perverted, and we really wanna see perverted thing also in love path.

In the end again, thank you for let us play with you awesome game. I really like it and i think ou've improved even more!

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
+100 KArma but game over :angel::angel:
Minami is cute with glasses, and even cuter (and sweet) without them :firstimekiss::kissingheart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Very nice update. But dev, take some time off, or take extra time so you can fix some bugs next time, ok?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hope next update, I can choose to refuse to send girls to Faris. there is karma system now so hope it implement there so I have the choices. maybe I can send gay guys to rape him instead that 'd be awsome.
dear god thats hilarious and truthful i totally agree with you :D

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Can I just ask,

Where the hell are all of these?
"
  • Added ~1700 lines of dialogue/script.
  • Added 13 new scenes with ~180 pictures
  • Added 12 animated sex scenes.
  • Added 2 new music, and 7 sounds/FX"

Every new update I see added hundreds of pics, thousands of text lines, dozens of animated scenes etc etc. Yet when I load my save game I always get 1 or 2 days of ingame gameplay with a few mere dialogues 1 or two animated scenes if I'm lucky and most of the time same old assets (pics) showing up (park,subway,school,corridors).
So my question is. Where are all these new dialogues, animations, pics etc??!?

Are you adding them in the "past" so to speak? Are you still adding stuff to the previous scenarios of the game? Cause otherwise there's no way all that stuff is added within one-two days of new gameplay. It simply isn't there.

SavageWolf09

Jul 6, 2017
Got to admit I downloaded this without noticing it was a visual novel. Now that I played it i'm glad that i did. For someone who usually dosesn't like visual novels. This one was surprisingly fun.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Can I just ask,

"

Every new update I see added hundreds of pics, thousands of text lines, dozens of animated scenes etc etc. Yet when I load my save game I always get 1 or 2 days of ingame gameplay with a few mere dialogues 1 or two animated scenes if I'm lucky and most of the time same old assets (pics) showing up (park,subway,school,corridors).

Are you adding them in the "past" so to speak? Are you still adding stuff to the previous scenarios of the game? Cause otherwise there's no way all that stuff is added within one-two days of new gameplay. It simply isn't there.
You sure you're playing the right game? Last version had at least 5 obligatory animations.

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Can I just ask,

"

I will answer this once because I hate when someone do the assumption that I'm being dishonest or a liar.

0.4.1 to 0.4.4

line 12086 :
to line 13729 :
187 new artwork actually :
15 new animated scene actually :
nvm.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Can I just ask,

"

mmm i think you need to use different choice to see all the animate sex scene.
I cant say for sure because some fetish i do not like, so i avoid the rape thing.
But i am sure that in the train there is something like 4/5 animated scene.
With the otaku i think 2/3
For the others i think different choice based on the karma system.

I really like this game and every update i repaly it all the time from the scratch.
But to be honest i do always the same answer, because as i say i do not like to see thing that i am not interessed.
Anyway i think that the lines are correct. The update as a huge ammunt of dialogues.
For the picture i do not know because i am not a developer but i think that if we
disassemble all the sex scene there we see all the 180 picture.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes