alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
I must say Minami scored quite a few best girl points in this update, also very funny as usual gotta give extra thumbs up for laughing while fapping.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she is always the key person in the storyline, and her personality is quite cute :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:
anyway, still waiting for the dl link ;)

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Sorry, guys I was so mad yesterday because of Patreon messing up with my supporter pledge...

Last current update : Waifu Academy 0.4.4b
PC :
MAC :
APK :

Changelog : v0.4.4b.
  • 2 ingame days of new content (The week-end).
  • Reworked the beginning of the game (script, smoother screen transition, Karma system value).
  • You can go in Downtown after school.
  • Added Karma system to all relevant choices (still WIP, it's not impactful yet!).
  • Added 3 new places with event (Yakuza club, Otaku room, home back yard)
  • Added 4 new Characters.
  • Added ~1700 lines of dialogue/script.
  • Added 13 new scenes with ~180 pictures
  • Added 12 animated sex scenes.
  • Added 2 new music, and 7 sounds/FX
This update is a bit shorter than the previous one because it's a part II, however it's a concentrate of everything you like in Waifu Academy... Funny moments, sex, dark event, and in deph plot.
I really hope you enjoy all the little story and references :)

Ps : The MAC version should be available within the day.

Have fun, think about supporting me if you like my work ^^

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Sorry, guys I was so mad yesterday because of Patreon messing up with my supporter pledge...

PC :
MAC :
APK :

This update is a bit shorter than the previous one because it's a part II, however it's a concentrate of everything you like in Waifu Academy... Funny moments, sex, dark event, and in deph plot.

thank @Irphaeus

Reactions: TheBlub

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017

PC :
MAC :
APK :

:eazyHype::firstimekiss::heartcoveredeyes::kissingheart:

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
Nice game but i keep seeing in the last few updates you keep adding new girls that is good and all but it reduce the events you can make for the older girls that are already in the game...And a galery will be nice the same as mystic manor has.if you can repeat the scene will be ok but you cant so galery is a must then.

MeatBicycle

Jan 5, 2018
Oh nice, I wasn't expecting that update so soon ! Seeing karma points have been added in previous choices, does that mean we have to replay the game from the beginning to have all our karma points?

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Time to do a fresh play through. Didn't play the first part of the update yet so huge amount new stuff to enjoy.
Must say i'm not a big fan of games made with honey select but this game and specially the animations are gorgeous. Thanks @Irphaeus

Reactions: ryshii

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
@Irphaeus when will the Karma thingy start to have effect? :) on the train it says (WIP) to get to a bad karma scene :p just wondering :) and as always NICE WORK! all of it :D

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for the update Dev. :) Much Appreciated. This is quickly becoming one of the best VN novel/games here. I am soo looking forward to playing this I think starting a new game is the way to go. That will give me a chance to enjoy the new content, see everything and give the new karma system room to work its magic. Nothing but net _ Love This Game! :heartcoveredeyes:

yulio

Oct 29, 2017
What a wonderful and funny game this is turning out to be. The music is especially well done and tuned to the scenes. I loved how funny the last update was. Just awesome work!

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017

PC :
MAC :
APK :

Changelog : v0.4.4b.
  • 2 ingame days of new content (The week-end).
  • Reworked the beginning of the game (script, smoother screen transition, Karma system value).
  • You can go in Downtown after school.
  • Added Karma system to all relevant choices (still WIP, it's not impactful yet!).
  • Added 3 new places with event (Yakuza club, Otaku room, home back yard)
  • Added 4 new Characters.
  • Added ~1700 lines of dialogue/script.
  • Added 13 new scenes with ~180 pictures
  • Added 12 animated sex scenes.
  • Added 2 new music, and 7 sounds/FX

From what i saw on your discord next update won't be made public??? or you'll make it from patreon first, than after a while make it public??

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes