NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
I have it on good authority, that the editor has finished, and has passed it back for final testing. Should up pretty darn soon, now.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
btw, since we are currently waiting does there exist a channelog of the update? i mean it consists not only of part 2 of july but also august. so i am mainly interessted in august since we have a channelog of part 2 here.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
soon soon
hopefully we finally get the camera this update :FeelsGoodMan:
cant wait to make asuka my bitch :evilupset:

Reactions: TheBlub

GKing

Jul 19, 2018
yeah guys ,Irphaeus is uploading his files ,I think you 'd better refresh your email per minutes.XD

Reactions: TheBlub

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Changelog : v0.4.4b.
-2 ingame days of new content (The week-end).
-Reworked the beginning of the game (script, smoother screen transition, Karma system value).
-You can go in Downtown after school.
-Added Karma system to all relevant choices (still WIP).
-Added 3 new places with event (Yakuza club, Otaku room, home back yard)
-Added 4 new Characters.
-Added ~1700 lines of dialogue/script.
-Added 13 new scenes with ~180 pictures
-Added 12 animated sex scenes.
-Added 2 new music, and 7 sounds/FX

I will distribute this update on F95 myself, however for next month I wont be able to do it... In a will of respect to the people who support my work and decided to pledge a reward to get those Update early.
It would be unfair for them to not respect their pledge reward, I hope you guys understand.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
guys where is the update.. I am confused after reading Changelog : v0.4.4b. but no download link.
Should be out any minute now. Its uplouding now, from what i heard should be left about 10 min.

edit: after the upload is finished it should take a bit for someone to post a link, see his discord for more info.

Reactions: KappaClaus

ValterOlivei

Sep 20, 2017
I will distribute this update on F95 myself, however for next month I wont be able to do it... In a will of respect to the people who support my work and decided to pledge a reward to get those Update early.
It would be unfair for them to not respect their pledge reward, I hope you guys understand.
That means that since the next update the supporters have received the new content first, but we here of F95, we will have to wait a little, we will continue to have updates but with a little delay. I think fair, if I were in a better financial situation, I would support some games.

Sorry for the English Google translator

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Previous update links given by Irphaeus 8 July and he shared the changelog of that update 7 july. So we may have the links for 0.4.4b. tomorrow since we have the changelog :FeelsGoodMan:

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes