U

User_228865

Could someone please upload their save file, so I don't have to play through the whole game again just to reach the update?

U

User_32285

Could someone please upload their save file, so I don't have to play through the whole game again just to reach the update?
This is Renpy, I am sure you have a few minutes to fast forward to the point you were at before.

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
I don't get it, what error are you pointing out? The game bug/crash or something?
first one is her name Mari or Maki?? second it should say opend instead of Ajar and that word comes up a bit later too when you are klicking to let youre door be opend same there "ajar" as i said minor but still there

total

Jun 17, 2017
first one is her name Mari or Maki?? second it should say opend instead of Ajar and that word comes up a bit later too when you are klicking to let youre door be opend same there "ajar" as i said minor but still there
Maki and Mari are two different girls. Maki is the tomboy martial artist from school and Mari is the girl that works at honeybee.

Ajar is an english word that means slightly open.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
Maki and Mari are two different girls. Maki is the tomboy martial artist from school and Mari is the girl that works at honeybee.

Ajar is an english word that means slightly open.
wow i just got to know a new word. not the most exciting thing in the world, but hey the more you know....

Truck you

Apr 24, 2018
Is there an update today I only started playing this game a couple of days ago and I was wondering how long I would have to wait for an update

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
ok does someone know what is keeping us from getting the upgrade (i mean there has to be sth legitime because i don´t think Irphaeus would be that mean tu us for no reason)?

Reactions: rgnar62

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Unless you played the entire previous update without saving it at any point (or got a new computer or wiped your drive?), when you download the new update, your last save will be there. If it's not for some reason, we'll help you out then :)

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes