NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
ok does someone know what is keeping us from getting the upgrade (i mean there has to be sth legitime because i don´t think Irphaeus would be that mean tu us for no reason)?
I suspect it's the re-backer's fault. Irphaeus has been pretty darn good about finishing the build on time.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Should be in the mailbox in a few hours according to Irphaeus on Discord.

If someone doesn't get to it before me, I'll post it when I get it.

Reactions: tizz

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
what do you mean by readbacker? do you mean proofreader?
Yes, since english isn't my native language I do many wording mistake.
After all his correcting I still have to betatest the game, since one script error can crash the game on startup.
Then i have to upload the 3 version of the game so more than 5gb.

I guess the update won't be released this week :tf:. Probably next monday. :FeelsBadMan:
Nah, it's only about 1 day or 2.

GKing

Jul 19, 2018
Yes, since english isn't my native language I do many wording mistake.
After all his correcting I still have to betatest the game, since one script error can crash the game on startup.
Then i have to upload the 3 version of the game so more than 5gb.

Nah, it's only about 1 day or 2.
Hi Bro,I have cancel my support in patreon yesterday,so if I resubscribe you patreon,Will I receive my download link in email on time?

Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hi Bro,I have cancel my support in patreon yesterday,so if I resubscribe you patreon,Will I receive my download link in email on time?
Of course, if you are registered on Patreon you will receive the update and all the content/reward that comes with the rank.

Why did you canceled your pledge 1 day before getting the release ? :eek:

Fujinomiya

Jul 15, 2018
If I subscribe for the $3 Patreon, which is getting the release 1 week before public release. Will I get the download link?

Thanks

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
If I subscribe for the $3 Patreon, which is getting the release 1 week before public release. Will I get the download link?

Thanks
if you mean getting the link in this situation immediately then i highly doubt it since the new update is stuck at the stage of the proofreader (or maybe it is being tested already). if you mean the general situation before a new update i think you would get it.

well i am not an expert or even a patreon currently so my word can´t really be counted as final (but i hope i could help) ^^

IGz

Aug 1, 2018
Can't wait for the new update :) great work it just keeps getting better and better <3

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
When public release is out, where and when will the download link be announced? Thanks
Same as a (almost) every game: When someone that supports the dev decides to share it here or to the mods.

No need to ask for it, you'll see it in the latest update section.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes