wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I will answer this once because I hate when someone do the assumption that I'm being dishonest or a liar.

0.4.1 to 0.4.4

line 12086 :
to line 13729 :
187 new artwork actually :
15 new animated scene actually :
nvm.
Don't waste your time. It is not worth :). i'm already looking forward for the next release. LOL

Reactions: br_mbm

tyrnos

Oct 10, 2017
Every apk ive tried in the last week or so hasnt worked for me. I get to the 'insert character name' screen, the keyboard pops up, but no matter what i try, i can't get any further. Is there something i'm missing? Is this a test?

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
Pardon my ignorance but how do you delete an unwanted save? Or is there a folder I can delete that has the saves in it or something? I upgraded to the new version and want to start clean but all my old saves keep showing up. Not sure how since I did a total folder delete and reinstalled from the original files.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Pardon my ignorance but how do you delete an unwanted save? Or is there a folder I can delete that has the saves in it or something? I upgraded to the new version and want to start clean but all my old saves keep showing up. Not sure how since I did a total folder delete and reinstalled from the original files.

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.
First in the /saves/ folder where is located the .exe
And from C:\Users\>YourUsername<\AppData\Roaming\RenPy (Search for a folder named WaifuAcademy-xxxxxx)

Reactions: Irphaeus

Mister Ed

Aug 1, 2018
First in the /saves/ folder where is located the .exe
And from C:\Users\>YourUsername<\AppData\Roaming\RenPy (Search for a folder named WaifuAcademy-xxxxxx)
AHA! I have the game on D: and never thought to look in C:. Thank you very much!

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Getting game over regardless of my actions on the train. I thought that Karma points are for the future.

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Getting game over regardless of my actions on the train. I thought that Karma points are for the future.
Are you sure you have tried every possibility in that sequence? as far as I know, none of the events so far are affected by karma points yet, on the train you have to let things go just a little further, but not that much.

Reactions: proximus

tonski46_

Jul 11, 2018
thank you for new update i hope new update is the beginning of motoko's flag

4.4b ..i hope this update is the beginning for motoko's flag thank you for update fast

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Are you sure you have tried every possibility in that sequence? as far as I know, none of the events so far are affected by karma points yet, on the train you have to let things go just a little further, but not that much.
Thanks for a response.
I am pretty sure that I did, but I will try it again.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
When *finally* getting the cam outta the locker room game gets stuck in a loop. "grab cam/check lockers". Regardless of what you choose you just go back to that choice.

weuwi

Jul 23, 2018
How can I get the latest version without downloading the full package, which is 1.7G. Sorry for my poor English.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes