Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I like the game so far very interesting story and his nightmares at times gives it a horror feel which would be a nightmare

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
ok so far i've only gotten to the part where the yakuza whore and the 3 guys ambushes you in the bathroom but someone tell me, if the whole game like this? just extremely linear with barely an illusion of choice or will the game open up and allow me to choose what do to and who to go after later on?

Truck you

Apr 24, 2018
Having trouble with the android version of this game when it comes to me putting in my name. It lets me type in my name but there's no enter or done button only a return key and that doesn't do anything can anyone help

D

Deleted member 482284

I dont seem to have this problem. Try pressing the enter key on the keyboard or press back and click on the ok button ingame
Having trouble with the android version of this game when it comes to me putting in my name. It lets me type in my name but there's no enter or done button only a return key and that doesn't do anything can anyone help

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Holy crap there are a lot of characters in this game! I just got done with being introduced to the class at the beginning of the game and I can't recall a game where the whole classroom is full of unique characters. This is great so far.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so is there no way to avoid getting cucked in this? once i lead minami down the subway if i try to save her from the rapists i get a game over so wtf? so is this forced cuckolding or is there a way to avoid it?
don't try to bullshit with "you're not in a relationship" every girl is already yours by default, the whole point of the game is to fuck them and tame them...

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
so is there no way to avoid getting cucked in this? once i lead minami down the subway if i try to save her from the rapists i get a game over so wtf? so is this forced cuckolding or is there a way to avoid it?
don't try to bullshit with "you're not in a relationship" every girl is already yours by default, the whole point of the game is to fuck them and tame them...
M8, there's only 2 options, the game over one and the other. Are you scared of clicking it or something? :pokerFace:

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
M8, there's only 2 options, the game over one and the other. Are you scared of clicking it or something? :pokerFace:
i went the other path but that's still some serious bullshit. why should i be forced to watch a bunch of creepy old men eating out my girl and playing with her tits? even if it's no penetration that's still a random guy coming up and molesting your girl...

Jun 15, 2018
Well first that is kinda a BS argument for about NTR "If I don't get to screw everyone exclusively it is NTR" is kinda stupid in a story driven game. Secondly if you really want to know the main character is supposed to be smarter than 3 on 1 with a yakuza SO

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I know what you want to say, but the MC is out for revenge, not to collect and hoard all women. In fact the train scene was a to get back at Minami for being a bitch.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
Well first that is kinda a BS argument for about NTR "If I don't get to screw everyone exclusively it is NTR" is kinda stupid in a story driven game. Secondly if you really want to know the main character is supposed to be smarter than 3 on 1 with a yakuza SO

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yea i know he stops it, i playd through to the end of the current content but that doesn't change anything.
the simple fact is that you are forced to let some creepy old men come up and molest your girl, theres no way to stop them, you have to let them molest her. sure you stop them from raping her but maybe it's just me but i'm not ok with creepy men coming up and molesting my girl. maybe you're different.

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
yea i know he stops it, i playd through to the end of the current content but that doesn't change anything.
the simple fact is that you are forced to let some creepy old men come up and molest your girl, theres no way to stop them, you have to let them molest her. sure you stop them from raping her but maybe it's just me but i'm not ok with creepy men coming up and molesting my girl. maybe you're different.
First, there was nothing NTR-ish about that scenario unless you try to play the valiant white knight.... which totally goes against the nature of your character by the way, so you are appropriately punished for such foolish recklessness. Second, she's not 'your girl' until she's tamed. You lured her on the midnight train to punish her, remember? And finally, maybe it's time to quit now before things get darker. At some point (if the story continues down the path it's suggesting), you're going to have to loan out some of your tamed girls to appease the tastes of Mr. Faris.

KuroVida

Jun 1, 2017
I can't create the 3 route at the same time, I'll end unplease everyone for the lack of content of each route monthly...
It's more conveniant to create one route and then to create the others, it also give more more flexibility to add or tweak things in the story.
So yes you will have to wait, or replay the game with the evil route when it's done.

The Discord server is in all my Patreon pledge rewards.
Bummer, I was really looking forward to playing the new updates. I kinda wish you had kept the story completely linear, although I get why you didn't. I'll just have to wait until the evil route is ready then, because the other stuff just doesn't interest me.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
i went the other path but that's still some serious bullshit. why should i be forced to watch a bunch of creepy old men eating out my girl and playing with her tits? even if it's no penetration that's still a random guy coming up and molesting your girl...
"Your girl" ???

You mean the girl whose dad fucked over "your" family and who "you" have sworn revenge upon? The girl "you" trapped in a window so a dog could fuck her just for the lulz? What game are you even playing?

defcon1.gif

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes