Irphaeus

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
wow thats just stupid so you mean all other games can be on patreon but this cant? thats just dumb.
But anyways back to my question im not sure if you know but is this the latest version?
i want to play latest or as close to the latest so i can see how the game is and is it worth spending my money on patreon to support it
I'm not lying, check previous pages explaination, Waifu Academy case was different than most of Adult games since dark sex event are related to the narrative structure.

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
I'm not lying, check previous pages explaination, Waifu Academy case was different than most of Adult games since dark sex event are related to the narrative structure.
Yeah i understand it makes sense well at least you didn't gave up on it this game is pretty awesome its different i will probably donate on patreon....it felt short but good

Zidle

Jul 10, 2018
I got "App not installed" error. Pls help. Im using Xiaomi redmi 5 plus with MIUI 10. Thanks :FeelsBadMan:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
WTF game over and i have no dam choice reporter followed me to train when i try to save her i get game over wtf is this shit.

Reactions: makuc

HentaiKamen123

May 15, 2018
This is the latest verion of the game right? I dont have a patreon, want to support the developers tho, i love it so much.

Eunjibias

Jul 15, 2018
I laughed so hard when he said that he was a c ranked hero. Hahaha, OPM is like my favourite anime of all time. I still cant believe how stupid minami is. Truly love this game

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Some sexy Waifu Materials

Hello!

Here some preview for everyone... It's just a glimpse of all the stunning Waifu you can find in the game!

Join us on Discord, chat with the community, get exclusive news and preview of the game, vote for your favorite Waifu, acces to download link and last game update.

New patreon post.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes