redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Got a notice that this needs the rape tag added, can anyone confirm ?

Also please note the distinction between the rape tag

and sleep sex
It has both sleeping sex and rape in different instances. Also, footjob and fem dom.

twisted_VRI

Aug 24, 2018
tried the version 0.2.1 and its funny and the story is nice.. hoping to download the latest version when wifi is fast :tf:

Gravity BR

Aug 12, 2018
Esse jogo realmente me surpreendeu! Alguém poderia me dizer quando vai ser atualizado? E se existe alguma chance de estar disponível em outros idiomas no futuro?

//

This game really surprised me! Could someone tell me when it will be updated? What if there is a chance of being available in other languages in the future?

Deimacos

Apr 5, 2018
Hmm, is it because no much ppl are into HS?
I was hoping to find some fan art for this game
:(:(
Well, I for one, can't even install the darn thing, BUT, you need the cards or make some pretty good enough close characters for that to even happen, also I'm not that sure, but these games rarely get any fan art, most of what you see is actually made by the autor of the game, since he has the models and such

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Hi
If you pledge to
Irphaeus then you`ll get monthy art in HD ;)
nah, that's not what i want.
i was hoping that the waifus are as popular as those in BB and milfy city
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
First play through and after seeing the MC's face, I went with the name "Creepy Fucker". Five minutes in and that name is even more appropriate.

Reactions: Gravity BR

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
First play through and after seeing the MC's face, I went with the name "Creepy Fucker". Five minutes in and that name is even more appropriate.
Im a guy but gotta admit he is kind of handsome and kind of remind me of a korean actor...#Imnotagayifyouarsuspiciousx'D

Reactions: Gravity BR

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
Im a guy but gotta admit he is kind of handsome and kind of remind me of a korean actor...#Imnotagayifyouarsuspiciousx'D
Compared to most of the other students, certainly. TBH I think it's making the dialogue funnier. While it was already well done.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes