Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
that subway scene where you get +100 karma and game over reminds me of good ol' Iron Maiden song "the road to hell is full of good intentions" .Main character should grab Otakus figurines and in "Mad science" way make them human size flesh and blood obedient harem legion (to not make it easy can be like gargoyles at day they are usual figurines at night they become alive and human size) :) (with "mad science" i mean the movie) and also is there a scene gallery in the game ?

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ok I've only played for 5 minutes and I Had to come comment, I already know this is going to be an amazing game b/c that metal gear solid reference @ the 1st peek, I lol'd sooo bad !!

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Didn't try this for the longest of times due to its name -- "waifu academy" is a pretty fking lame name. Surprisingly though, this is actually pretty good and has quite a lot of content.

The only arguably negatives I can thing of, is that the game is very linear and while there are quite a few choices, most of them are superfluous or are straight up game-over choices. So overall I'd say the writing, story and characters are good, but the game mechanics are mediocre at best and plain bad at worst. Though I keep reading the next version will actually do something with the Karma points, so lets hope that changes in the future.
I'd however still be all for the devs removing all the superfluous choices. Why for example does it keep giving me the option to go to the store, the bathroom or the dining room, if I can't do anything there anyway? It's just so often that there isn't actually a choices -- two of the three options most of the time simply don't do anything. And even IF there actually are multiple choices you can make, often you can simply select the other choices after you're finished with the first. Now, I'm also not the biggest fan of time management in games like these, but the current implementation of the choices is just weird.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

camionde

Jun 30, 2018
This game is great! is not spectacular, but so far (and I haven't played more than 20 adult games) it feels very unique. Most of the games look like copies of one another. This game has an identity of its own.

Reactions: M-2315 and Irphaeus

krzysiek

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
Fow can someone make so cute graphic like this? Is this some game like 3d sexvilla ?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes