xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I think an active villain like Yoko is very needed. Otherwise it would feel like the (only) villain is the MC.
While the MC's intentions might not be the brightest, I think we all should know that there already is a villain in the game, precisely the one who the MC is after since the beginning (it is just taking time to find the truth).

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Is there any news?
I understand that on August 1 we will be able to play the second part?
I remember the dev said one month after the first part is released, but we'll see how close he was to the truth (or how far off again).

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
I can't play the newest update, game crashes as soon as I load up my save from the previous version. Seems a lot of people are having this issue, what exactly is the problem? I know you can use lain's mod to start from v9, but would that have all ur choices the same as before?

bobthemanman

Feb 19, 2018
Hello. Just discovering this game. Should i just wait for the 1.0 or the game is already good and playable?
I recommend playing it as it is updates for this game can take years so unless your really patient I would say Just play it. I think the game is pretty good personally I just wish there was more but there's already hours of content but it look's like there's still a lot more to come looking at where the story is now I haven't paid any money to the creator though so I have no excuse to be annoyed and I can't say I have money to spend on NSFW game's not that I'm broke I'm just saving up.

Long story short I recommend you play the game as it is and I think it's pretty good.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
While the MC's intentions might not be the brightest, I think we all should know that there already is a villain in the game, precisely the one who the MC is after since the beginning (it is just taking time to find the truth).
Yes, that's why I said and "active" villain. Because the final boss of the game isn't getting many (or any) actual action so far.

dadism57

Jul 29, 2021
Hello everybody, I hope you guys are having a nice summer and managed to enjoy some fresh air outside ^^ If not, don't worry! our Waifu are preparing some set of picture to refresh your mind~ My incoming work should have been released a couple of days ago, but after my 'deb
Hello everybody, I hope you guys are having a nice summer and managed to enjoy some fresh air outside ^^ If not, don't worry! our Waifu are preparing some set of picture to refresh your mind~ My incoming work should have been released a couple of days ago, but after my 'debate' with Patreon staff, we decided to make a version of WA that could be properly showcased on this page. We are still actually working with the 'script' team on finding the ideal solution for you guys to enjoy the game without seeing any difference... Meanwhile I tweaked a bit the pacing in the incoming scene longtime promised, Yoko Quest and Keiko late lessons... These scene are finishied but i have added a couple of event to enhance the pacing and the narrative between those both 'intense' (if you see what i mean...) scene. These 'extra' narrative scene are also done, it's not going to increase the dev time more than it should, they are in proofreading. So the content is a bit more flavored than it should, it took me 3 weeks more so yeah there is more content. I think this will be out in around 10 days, we still need to find the solution with Patreon, i need to compile everything up, then add the sound design and beta test it. Meanwhile for your patience and reward, we do a poll for an incoming package of image coming this week end : Pick your favorite Waifu(2) and then pick (1) Outfit theme assosiated with them! Thanks for your support and stay tunned guys for whats coming shortly.
Irphaeus Kayane will have a major scene at the Tendo Stripclub in the 'larger' update coming this Fall/Winter. Irphaeus This fall/Winter Irphaeus Irphaeus Nop, the update will be rather short, it has 5 scenes and 2 are huge about Yoko and Keiko. The 'big' update that will include more than a day of IG content(with Tomoe) come for the end of Fall.
ate' with Patreon staff, we decided to make a version of WA that could be properly showcased on this page. We are still actually working with the 'script' team on finding the ideal solution for you guys to enjoy the game without seeing any difference... Meanwhile I tweaked a bit the pacing in the incoming scene longtime promised, Yoko Quest and Keiko late lessons... These scene are finishied but i have added a couple of event to enhance the pacing and the narrative between those both 'intense' (if you see what i mean...) scene. These 'extra' narrative scene are also done, it's not going to increase the dev time more than it should, they are in proofreading. So the content is a bit more flavored than it should, it took me 3 weeks more so yeah there is more content. I think this will be out in around 10 days, we still need to find the solution with Patreon, i need to compile everything up, then add the sound design and beta test it. Meanwhile for your patience and reward, we do a poll for an incoming package of image coming this week end : Pick your favorite Waifu(2) and then pick (1) Outfit theme assosiated with them! Thanks for your support and stay tunned guys for whats coming shortly.
Irphaeus Kayane will have a major scene at the Tendo Stripclub in the 'larger' update coming this Fall/Winter. Irphaeus This fall/Winter Irphaeus Irphaeus Nop, the update will be rather short, it has 5 scenes and 2 are huge about Yoko and Keiko. The 'big' update that will include more than a day of IG content(with Tomoe) come for the end of Fall.

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
" we are in a small brainstorm with the Wise Bee team to find the best solution about the script to be Patreon 'clean' "

Also, 3 out of the 4 next wallpapers package themes will be : "Sport Olympic, Working cloth, Space futuristic"
It's an real head scratcher I'm sure... Does anyone believe this guy? he makes Pinocchio look good
An quick look at his Patreon shows it is not under review which it always is if they have an problem you have to resolve

Sep 13, 2020
Hello everybody, I hope you guys are having a nice summer and managed to enjoy some fresh air outside ^^ If not, don't worry! our Waifu are preparing some set of picture to refresh your mind~ My incoming work should have been released a couple of days ago, but after my 'deb
Hello everybody, I hope you guys are having a nice summer and managed to enjoy some fresh air outside ^^ If not, don't worry! our Waifu are preparing some set of picture to refresh your mind~ My incoming work should have been released a couple of days ago, but after my 'debate' with Patreon staff, we decided to make a version of WA that could be properly showcased on this page. We are still actually working with the 'script' team on finding the ideal solution for you guys to enjoy the game without seeing any difference... Meanwhile I tweaked a bit the pacing in the incoming scene longtime promised, Yoko Quest and Keiko late lessons... These scene are finishied but i have added a couple of event to enhance the pacing and the narrative between those both 'intense' (if you see what i mean...) scene. These 'extra' narrative scene are also done, it's not going to increase the dev time more than it should, they are in proofreading. So the content is a bit more flavored than it should, it took me 3 weeks more so yeah there is more content. I think this will be out in around 10 days, we still need to find the solution with Patreon, i need to compile everything up, then add the sound design and beta test it. Meanwhile for your patience and reward, we do a poll for an incoming package of image coming this week end : Pick your favorite Waifu(2) and then pick (1) Outfit theme assosiated with them! Thanks for your support and stay tunned guys for whats coming shortly.
ate' with Patreon staff, we decided to make a version of WA that could be properly showcased on this page. We are still actually working with the 'script' team on finding the ideal solution for you guys to enjoy the game without seeing any difference... Meanwhile I tweaked a bit the pacing in the incoming scene longtime promised, Yoko Quest and Keiko late lessons... These scene are finishied but i have added a couple of event to enhance the pacing and the narrative between those both 'intense' (if you see what i mean...) scene. These 'extra' narrative scene are also done, it's not going to increase the dev time more than it should, they are in proofreading. So the content is a bit more flavored than it should, it took me 3 weeks more so yeah there is more content. I think this will be out in around 10 days, we still need to find the solution with Patreon, i need to compile everything up, then add the sound design and beta test it. Meanwhile for your patience and reward, we do a poll for an incoming package of image coming this week end : Pick your favorite Waifu(2) and then pick (1) Outfit theme assosiated with them! Thanks for your support and stay tunned guys for whats coming shortly.
How much you wanna bet he will use this excuse with Patreon to delay the update even more?

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
I kinda had a brain aneurysm reading this.

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
So the Dev released a smaller version in May promised another in June and now saying it might be in August that Dev is so full of BS

Reactions: Alex_12

McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
what? was this man high while writing this?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes