Sep 13, 2020
anyone know the discord? Please help
You can only join the Discord if you are a patreon of his. Speaking of his Discord, someone asked him what he did in his weekend, this was his reply:

I did nothing :x

tried to play some games but god bored pretty quick and then i just chilled... Mostly lost in though about the projects, wrote some stuff here and there like always xD

So basically the reason why it takes so long for updates to come about is because of procrastination. Don't blame him tbh, I am guilty of the same thing over a dozen times.

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020

tried to play some games but god bored pretty quick and then i just chilled... Mostly lost in though about the projects, wrote some stuff here and there like always xD

So basically the reason why it takes so long for updates to come about is because of procrastination. Don't blame him tbh, I am guilty of the same thing over a dozen times.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
You can only join the Discord if you are a patreon of his. Speaking of his Discord, someone asked him what he did in his weekend, this was his reply:

Syr96

Aug 5, 2019
What i dont get is that their are many good devs out there not able to get enough support but ppl like him, Icstor and much more earn a lot of money without any effort. If those guys would support real devs instead, we had much more and better games. And Irphaeus and Co would start to work again. The creaters arent to blame. The supporters are fault.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
What i dont get is that their are many good devs out there not able to get enough support but ppl like him, Icstor and much more earn a lot of money without any effort. If those guys would support real devs instead, we had much more and better games. And Irphaeus and Co would start to work again. The creaters arent to blame. The supporters are fault.
Exactly this. People can blame a dev all they want, but nothing changes if the supporters don't realize their own mistakes.

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
I freaking like this game (in my top 3) and i would support him with pleasure , but is repuation is toasted , i hope he can better his work ethic , 2 fast updates that he respect is own dates and i will give money

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017

The best part about that was shortly after he said he "wrote some stuff" somebody said that it sounds like he was overworking himself:rolleyes:
do the DEV is here on f95 ??
He has an account here and lurks but doesn't comment anymore. He only interacts with people on his discord because they're constantly telling him how good of a job he's doing

Last edited:

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
man.. people are easy to tease and bait them back into funding

just give them a picture (aka this) and they will thirst for more and waste money for more pictures ?? i mean at this point he is just giving pictures and less of "content" in game

so far my point of him baiting people intellect by just giving them excuses and pictures

Reactions: Kipper10

3be43a9ac8

Oct 24, 2019

lul the fuck? do you get paid big money to procrastinate? Because he does. So I'm totally blaming him.

dadism57

Jul 29, 2021
Irphaeus

Hello everyone, A little pack with the contribution of the new 3D team member They did some great set, though they are still on a learning phase, but they'll catch up quickly as you will see! These pack are for your fun, you guys get more frequent lewds while redknight and @Xomatsu get better so they could help me to do great 3D renders for the game later on, speeding up the whole update release process. We will do another poll and pack in ~2 weeks, a bit after the update release. The update script is still in proofreading, it's lot of work because of 2 complex script scenes. Stay tuned guys, thank you for the support and trust

Reactions: NordDsl and vmaks

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Irphaeus

Hello everyone, A little pack with the contribution of the new 3D team member They did some great set, though they are still on a learning phase, but they'll catch up quickly as you will see! These pack are for your fun, you guys get more frequent lewds while redknight and @Xomatsu get better so they could help me to do great 3D renders for the game later on, speeding up the whole update release process. We will do another poll and pack in ~2 weeks, a bit after the update release. The update script is still in proofreading, it's lot of work because of 2 complex script scenes. Stay tuned guys, thank you for the support and trust
So update its taking two more weeks.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes