PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
Yea, but last I read he used the 'patreon investigation' that probably never actually happened and blamed websites like this one for the second, or third, delay (I can't even keep track anymore) - unknowns 'reported him' therefore he delayed all his hard work for the umpteenth time. He says he needs to rewrite the entire ass script or some nonsense because of incest, but his page was never even under review it seems.

The dude is just a complete scam artist with a loyal following for some reason, that's the short and sweet version.
dude

watch out .. your comment will be deleted...

BackwardsBird

Dec 8, 2020
Yeah we're not shaming you for wanting console cheats. We're saying there's nothing you can really use cheats on in the game. Most of your choices are either choosing which girl to see a scene with or a simple "progress or game over" choice. The money and karma systems as of right now just give the illusion the game has more depth than it currently does.

Reactions: str8up

Usage123

Jun 1, 2020
Excuse me want to ask. I play the waifu academy game on android joiplay and the game has an error that says Parsing the script failed. File "renpy/common/00Ocompat.rpy", line 187: end of line expected. Does anyone know how to solve it? Screenshot_2021-08-11-08-40-47-47_b256d658d995ac698dafdc780f3e0c52.png

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Hi
Is there any updates in the discord of Irphaeus regarding v0.9b??
Anyone in discord kindly reply!!!
The most recent thing he said about the release is that he's almost ready to send the last part of the script to be proofread but that was almost a week ago

truong1611

Aug 11, 2021
Guy. Can you tell me is there anything bad happen to inori. Will be any NTR here? i just play until MC gave inori pic to faris. And i really like this girl. I hope nothing happen to her (as least not with MC)

Reactions: CopyCatKen

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Guy. Can you tell me is there anything bad happen to inori. Will be any NTR here? i just play until MC gave inori pic to faris. And i really like this girl. I hope nothing happen to her (as least not with MC)
Nope. We just play him and in addition to we will screw his gf

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes