Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
That's why I think everything he's been feeding people is bs. He doesn't care about the fact he's taking people's money with all these "problems" cuz they're not actually problems. It's intentional. He's just taking peoples money due to the fact that he's reaching the end of this project, and he knows he's not gonna get anywhere NEAR the amount of support for his new game, that his current game has. So he's gonna milk everyone he can, for every penny he can.

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
That's why I think everything he's been feeding people is bs. He doesn't care about the fact he's taking people's money with all these "problems" cuz they're not actually problems. It's intentional. He's just taking peoples money due to the fact that he's reaching the end of this project, and he knows he's not gonna get anywhere NEAR the amount of support for his new game, that his current game has. So he's gonna milk everyone he can, for every penny he can.
I mean he propably would, if he didn't fuck up his reputation

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Es un gran juego, una historia totalmente buena que transmite muy bien la sensación de venganza, te sientes invencible, y además es el único juego que hasta ahora ha logrado hacerme odiar a un personaje ... estoy esperando el próxima actualización que se lanzará.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
He's just taking peoples money due to the fact that he's reaching the end of this project
The last 'half' major update (which still has not been completed pending this next partial update), has taken about a year I think. were he to continue at that pace, 4 major updates represents 8 years, that's still a long way from the end of this project.

Maybe he'll speed up to some degree, but I still find it hard to imagine Waifu Academy being a completed game for at least a few years. Unless he decides to drop a turd on it and rush out a half assed ending, but that hardly makes sense given people keep supporting him regardless of his work ethic. With everything I've seen I think he'll ride the gravy train as long as he can, Waifu Academy will continue at a snails pace for many years to come in my opinion.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
The last 'half' major update (which still has not been completed pending this next partial update), has taken about a year I think. were he to continue at that pace, 4 major updates represents 8 years, that's still a long way from the end of this project.

Maybe he'll speed up to some degree, but I still find it hard to imagine Waifu Academy being a completed game for at least a few years. Unless he decides to drop a turd on it and rush out a half assed ending, but that hardly makes sense given people keep supporting him regardless of his work ethic. With everything I've seen I think he'll ride the gravy train as long as he can, Waifu Academy will continue at a snails pace for many years to come in my opinion.
If he were to pace out updates like a normal dev, he'd have it done in a year maybe. Lol. But yeah, everyone here knows his work ethic is about as fruitful as a 3rd graders. I had a comment deleted for saying as such. He doesn't mind taking advantage of people. But I mean, he's also banking like, 5k a month. sometimes even more. if he finished the game, he wouldn't be making nearly as much as he does. Assuming he starts a new project after, NOBODY is gonna follow suit. He knows he already burnt that bridge.

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
I just stopped supporting. I'm tired of paying and not getting content. I'm happy to continue supporting developers that release content on a regular basis and posts status updates. I'm tired of excuses and drama. This is supposed to be entertainment.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I never got that.. Unless he is re-working the game or really putting more effort into it, which I doubt, there little to no scripting to do (You use one statement to show an image and another to show a text, nothing more, at least that's the case as of now), they only have to make sure to show the right pictures with the right text.
You're right but he means script as in the words that make the story not programming. The guy that proofreads the script for spelling errors or sentences that don't translate well to English is busy with his real life

Reactions: riserser
Sep 13, 2020
You're right but he means script as in the words that make the story not programming. The guy that proofreads the script for spelling errors or sentences that don't translate well to English is busy with his real life
Ah forgot about the words, since this is a game I thought Irphs meant scripting as in programming. He could still mean it but I honestly highly doubt it since Irphs is a programmer. Well if by scripting he means the dialogues of the games, then even less of a reason to not do it himself.
Like honestly it's just spell checking it, I get it the guy is French but surely there are many tools out there that can help you spell check words much more quickly?

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Ah forgot about the words, since this is a game I thought Irphs meant scripting as in programming. He could still mean it but I honestly highly doubt it since Irphs is a programmer. Well if by scripting he means the dialogues of the games, then even less of a reason to not do it himself.
Like honestly it's just spell checking it, I get it the guy is French but surely there are many tools out there that can help you spell check words much more quickly?
I'm like 99% sure he says Vash is the one that has personal stuff going on? Vash is the proofread guy and nobody other than Irpheaus (as far as I know) codes for the game. I don't think proofreading the script is just spell checking it either since there's a lot of spelling errors throughout the game. I think Vash probably fixes the way Irphaeus structures his sentences and translates it from French or at least very rough English.

A couple months ago somebody was talking about previous update lengths so I copied the script over to a Google Doc to get a word count and saw that Docs had hundreds and hundreds of suggested corrections. Apparently not only does Irphaeus use a writing program that doesn't do super basic things like spell check but it seems like his proofreader does too. Maybe there's a reason why they don't use it but to me it seems like they could save themselves a lot of time and make the script better by taking a few minutes to copy and paste it over to a word processor like Docs or Word and at least fix all the spelling errors.

wqxqaz

Aug 15, 2021
Really enjoying this so far! Feels like every character is unique and has their own personality. Character models look slick and clean. Gonna be keeping an eye on this one.

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
just came across this game, and am wondering what happened to the bottom of the gui? the quick save, quick load, back, etc was there for a while and now its gone

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
Do you guys think we will get the options to share sheila in the next update?
So since she works at honey bee she is already a sex worker and while only being soft for now she is basically being shared but since the conversation in the last update it feels like the dev is hinting towards the possibility that u might be able to choose to loose the contest which would lead to her getting fucked by the other winner! (which would be great imo)
also will asuka actually be a whore if you called her that and took the slave route or was that just a term to call her? :)

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Spell check is a thing, in any writing program. Unless he's using notepad. But if the dude's seriously walking away with 5k a month, and doesn't have microsoft word... or like, google docs???

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
just came across this game, and am wondering what happened to the bottom of the gui? the quick save, quick load, back, etc was there for a while and now its gone
I'm pretty sure it's a bug from skipping dialogue in the game. The only way I was able to fix it was by loading an earlier save where it hasn't disappeared yet.
Do you guys think we will get the options to share sheila in the next update?
So since she works at honey bee she is already a sex worker and while only being soft for now she is basically being shared but since the conversation in the last update it feels like the dev is hinting towards the possibility that u might be able to choose to loose the contest which would lead to her getting fucked by the other winner! (which would be great imo)
also will asuka actually be a whore if you called her that and took the slave route or was that just a term to call her? :)
I think Sheila specifically tells you that you're the only person she'll be with sexually and on top of that there's no way the majority of people would be happy with sharing one of the girls so I doubt it'll happen. As for Asuka, there's no "routes" in this game yet (maybe ever) so we'll have to wait and see
can mc fuck his mom up to now?
I think he fucks her twice. The first time is when she mistakes his dick for a dildo while on Facetime with her husband and the second is a dream.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
What? Since when not anymore? Of course you can! You remove the tile to the bathroom and when she wants to use it, you stick you penis through the "glory hole".
Later you steal her "George dildo" and get her dildo starved. That gets her to start fantasising about her sons (MC) cock.
Oh, I totally forgot about that one. It is very early in the game, so it slipped my mind, so I stand corrected.

However, I would not compare it to other girls in the game, because it never happened that both knew what they were doing (so far).

Reactions: Jhon99x
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes