Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I think mom will be the final girl the devs will focused in. So keep waiting cus she maybe related to her ex husband death accident
I actually think mom's time will come quite soon, after Yoko (the unit of measure of "soon" is number of update, not time for obvious reasons).

The final girls will be the one path specific. In the original plan there are 3 paths, each of with a girl that's exclusive to that path:
  • High karma: Mokoto
  • Mixed karma: Kayane
  • Low karma: Shirohime

Reactions: longsuper1

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I actually think mom's time will come quite soon, after Yoko (the unit of measure of "soon" is number of update, not time for obvious reasons).

The final girls will be the one path specific. In the original plan there are 3 paths, each of with a girl that's exclusive to that path:
  • High karma: Mokoto
  • Mixed karma: Kayane
  • Low karma: Shirohime
Has this been confirmed by the dev? I know people in the discord assume that at the very least Motoko will be the high karma path but I don't think he's ever said definitively that that's true even if it makes the most sense. Also a couple months ago he said there's actually going to be 6 endings now. Specifically he said "4 waifu ending, 1 harem ending, 1 dark ending"

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Has this been confirmed by the dev? I know people in the discord assume that at the very least Motoko will be the high karma path but I don't think he's ever said definitively that that's true even if it makes the most sense. Also a couple months ago he said there's actually going to be 6 endings now. Specifically he said "4 waifu ending, 1 harem ending, 1 dark ending"
Yes, this is from the dev himself in this thread:
Motoko is a endgame and ROUTE only Waifu, she's part of an ending and will only be fully unlockable depending of your karma point... Same thing goes for Kayane, and Shirohime.
If you want more info search in this thread the keyword "karma" and filter by user Irphaeus, you'll find many post with his vision.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I quite like the models on this game (both sexy and humor ones), but on this case I don't like. It seems like a guy cosplaying as a girl lol.

I know HS isn't the best to represent cosplayers, but yeah, not a fan. Yoko was already one of my least favorites anyway. Funny, because she used to tag along with one of favorites.

Inori-chaaaan!! <3 ♫

• Angry

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I quite like the models on this game (both sexy and humor ones), but on this case I don't like. It seems like a guy cosplaying as a girl lol.

I know HS isn't the best to represent cosplayers, but yeah, not a fan. Yoko was already one of my least favorites anyway. Funny, because she used to tag along with one of favorites.

Inori-chaaaan!! <3 ♫
I think it is the perspective on that one. You dont really see her curves, and on top of that, she is using a disguise and this disguise is worse than her actual model IMO.

Really looking forward to this Update, I really hope that Yoko gets what she deserves. This was one of the things that really grinds my gears when playing - the MC is portrayed as a smart guy and you even have the option to not trust her at the Pool, but you get tricked anyway. One of the most frustrating decisions so far in any game I have played here, lol.

Basically telling this guy to not trust that bitch and he is still falling for it.

Sep 13, 2020
Found quite the interesting reply by Irphs more than a year ago in this thread:

"You have all right to make a point and be disappointed by the update delay, but don't lie a bout the content I provide within this extended time.
Also and you may don't care about my personal life but I was literaly killing me on the update in the begning of the game without even going outside for months, and because of this got many health and body condition issue(neck pain and weeks of terrible headache), I can't do this anymore."

If this is how he felt a year ago, imagine today. He really just wants to drop this game hence the ridiculous delays and low content.

Digitaler

May 4, 2017

"You have all right to make a point and be disappointed by the update delay, but don't lie a bout the content I provide within this extended time.
Also and you may don't care about my personal life but I was literaly killing me on the update in the begning of the game without even going outside for months, and because of this got many health and body condition issue(neck pain and weeks of terrible headache), I can't do this anymore."

If this is how he felt a year ago, imagine today. He really just wants to drop this game hence the ridiculous delays and low content.
Irph died after one of the updates, so now there is AI, whose trying to finish this game

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
We will create a netori tag (plus many more) when we redo the tagging system.
This is the best thing I've read on F95 in a while, and it isn't even a new post.
Currently netori is 100% undefined, no existing tag touches it.
There's also the problem that people always have to ask if this or that is avoidable. If tags could be toggled to look different when they're avoidable it would be great.

riserser

May 15, 2018

Well, I could understand the neck pain, but the headache? Like in he's thinking so much about how to write the story that his head hurt ? :p

As for the content, I would really not go as far as saying it's bad, but for the time it take, even a dev working 10 days a month would likely provide more ^^

Well, let's just hope he finish the game without a rushed ending one day... :p

Gork88

Nov 25, 2017
Well, I could understand the neck pain, but the headache? Like in he's thinking so much about how to write the story that his head hurt ? :p

As for the content, I would really not go as far as saying it's bad, but for the time it take, even a dev working 10 days a month would likely provide more ^^

Well, let's just hope he finish the game without a rushed ending one day... :p
More like dev working ten hours a month

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
If anyone goes on the Devs discord channel you can see the problem he surrounds himself with fans boys who will
not hear a bad word about him muppets !

Sep 13, 2020
If anyone goes on the Devs discord channel you can see the problem he surrounds himself with fans boys who will
not hear a bad word about him muppets !
Trust me, if I try to even question his work his fan boys surround me like the Gestapo.
Speaking of the work, Vash (The guy who proofreads the script) is busy with real life because he is a medical student. I am thinking what's a medical student doing helping degenerates like us lol

Reactions: tricky17

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Trust me, if I try to even question his work his fan boys surround me like the Gestapo.
Speaking of the work, Vash (The guy who proofreads the script) is busy with real life because he is a medical student. I am thinking what's a medical student doing helping degenerates like us lol
Why doesn't he hire another guy if Vash is so busy?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes