god69420

Mar 15, 2021
It's possible that Irphaeus maybe creating many other games in different Alias in the hope of earning more. This might be the reason for such long delays and poor content in his updates.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
It's possible that Irphaeus maybe creating many other games in different Alias in the hope of earning more. This might be the reason for such long delays and poor content in his updates.
There's a chance of that, earlier today i found that there is someone else doing the same thing under 2 different names creating multiple games on 3 different Patreon accounts.

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
I would like to talk to Irpheaus Directly once and know what he is really upto. But I am not fool enough to waste my money for it.

Reactions: Alex_12
Sep 13, 2020
I would like to talk to Irpheaus Directly once and know what he is really upto. But I am not fool enough to waste my money for it.
Ok so he gave some replies and to sum it up, Patreon is still after his ass and one of his team members that takes care of scripting is busy dealing with his own life. Hence the release of the update has been delayed.
In the meanwhile he said he as been adding extra stuff for this update like making the Yoko mission more challenging and more scenes with Keiko and Kayane.

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
Ok so he gave some replies and to sum it up, Patreon is still after his ass and one of his team members that takes care of scripting is busy dealing with his own life. Hence the release of the update has been delayed.
In the meanwhile he said he as been adding extra stuff for this update like making the Yoko mission more challenging and more scenes with Keiko and Kayane.
So... The same old bs nothing new:rolleyes:

riserser

May 15, 2018
I never got that.. Unless he is re-working the game or really putting more effort into it, which I doubt, there little to no scripting to do (You use one statement to show an image and another to show a text, nothing more, at least that's the case as of now), they only have to make sure to show the right pictures with the right text.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
that was found to be a lie btw.

Reactions: DedL0l

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
If the extra stuff actually does happen, that would be good.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
More challenging how? By adding more text? As far as i remember this VN doesnt have any minigames so far... So what? Adding a few lines of text makes it more challenging?

Reactions: Alex_12

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
To quote the guy:
" I have added some renders, and so another choice menu for the Yoko quest... making it "harder" and "smarter" "

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
I hope my brain can stand that challenge xD BTW we are almost 2 months late right? Is there any new release date?
Well, we need to survive Patreon's purge,life crisis of his programmer,2021,20202 maybe great flood and then we probably will see another preview of the update,but it'll be best of the best,I'm sure of it:HideThePain:

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I hope my brain can stand that challenge xD BTW we are almost 2 months late right? Is there any new release date?
I think it was supposed to be released a month after the last update, so june. So yes, we are almost two months late.
According to him, the guy doing the script hasn't finished yet, the proofreader has trouble with his life and patreon is a piece of shit. This game must be cursed like the Poltergeist movie.

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
I think it was supposed to be released a month after the last update, so june. So yes, we are almost two months late.
According to him, the guy doing the script hasn't finished yet, the proofreader has trouble with his life and patreon is a piece of shit. This game must be cursed like the Poltergeist movie.
You know he could set up a Subscribe Star as a substitute for Patreon

Sep 13, 2020
I never got that.. Unless he is re-working the game or really putting more effort into it, which I doubt, there little to no scripting to do (You use one statement to show an image and another to show a text, nothing more, at least that's the case as of now), they only have to make sure to show the right pictures with the right text.
I hardly know anything about programming so I am not sure. However, I did play with RenPy (The engine that makes this game) just a bit a while back. Yes most it's just a matter of putting statements, and given the update is going to be small I expect the scripting to be small as well. Irphs is a programmer (I mean he is making games), he can easily do the remaining scripting himself if he bothered.

You know he could set up a Subscribe Star as a substitute for Patreon
The problem is that not all of his patreons want to do that, entering all your credit card information again into another site just for the sake of one game. The ones most loyal to him said they will follow him without hesitation but so far those patreons are only in the 10s. But even if everyone does move to Subscribe Star, this guy will still come up with some convenient excuses for the delays.

GilgaEnuma

Aug 14, 2018
Though I agree with all that "milking patreons" and all... He is already showcasing next game on his patreon called "Waifu Hunter" and asking how would his supporters feel about him leaving patreon.

Quote from the very bottom of his WH post (it's free post u can check it out):
"Would you follow Irphaeus Production if we move to another website than Patreon to be able to work in more serenity?"

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Though I agree with all that "milking patreons" and all... He is already showcasing next game on his patreon called "Waifu Hunter" and asking how would his supporters feel about him leaving patreon.

Quote from the very bottom of his WH post (it's free post u can check it out):
"Would you follow Irphaeus Production if we move to another website than Patreon to be able to work in more serenity?"
He's asking them cuz he still needs their support and he'd HAVE to leave patreon after his project was done... Can't just keep taking money for a finished project.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes