Sep 13, 2020
His Discord is filled with white knights, any slight hint of criticism or even questioning about his work his fans will call you out for being dumb and not understanding enough. Even Irph tells them not to do it and is fine for people to criticise/question him, his fans are way worse (Not all of them but at least the ones on Discord)

Oct 15, 2017
Guys, if Irphaeus delivers a very good update and extra things outside the part 2, would you change your opinion about him?
Not one bit, since that update was supposed to come out by the end of June, aka 1 month ago, which in itself was supposed to be part of the big update after 11 months of nothing. If anything I expect him to make another excuse why he had to cut the content short again because it wasn't up to the "high standards" (lol) the game achieved ...

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Guys, if Irphaeus delivers a very good update and extra things outside the part 2, would you change your opinion about him?
If he started meeting the deadlines he sets for himself and actually put some effort into the updates it'd go a long way towards redeeming himself in my eyes but considering the update he released a couple months ago I don't think "a very good update" and "extra things" should be expected from him. Seems like bare minimum is more what he aims for

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Nope. Only possible if he keeps making promises AND keeps them. For example, if he were to promise LESS content in <insert random timeframe here> AND deliver THAT within said timeframe - repeatedly. On the other hand, if he promises X content in Y time, and then has nothing to show for it until 2^Y time has passes and he throws out 4^X content in one go - big NO from me.

I would be more willing to trust something if I were to know what to expect. Right now, that would be "nothing": no expectations - no disappointments, after all.

Reactions: RE:Infinity

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Didnt he say that the second part of the update would release last month already?
Yea, but last I read he used the 'patreon investigation' that probably never actually happened and blamed websites like this one for the second, or third, delay (I can't even keep track anymore) - unknowns 'reported him' therefore he delayed all his hard work for the umpteenth time. He says he needs to rewrite the entire ass script or some nonsense because of incest, but his page was never even under review it seems.

The dude is just a complete scam artist with a loyal following for some reason, that's the short and sweet version.

Reactions: Peh and xxxholicfff
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes