RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
From his Discord he says the update is going through a read check and there are still some bits that need to be done. He also says he has been busy fixing up typos of the previous update. He says the update will be in a "bit" more than a week. By bit I assume he means centuries
let's hope these bits are extra content as compensation for the delay

riserser

May 15, 2018
Today I read Irphaeus' patreon (the information about his games) and i found some things that are food ffor thought. In his Waifu Hunter section, he says that the game will be on Ren'py and will have a customised Unity engine, which although i am not an expert on game programs, sounds difficult, since he is jumping from one program he sort of knows to one he doesn't. Also, he says it will have an RPG battle system, which is difficult for someone who doesn't know. I am not trying to defend Irphaeus, I am just pointing out these things because it makes more sense for the delays if he is working on Waifu Hunter. What doesn't make sense is the reason behind the decision of staring to work on another game, with more difficult gameplay, when you have an unfinished game. And we should never forget that he could be lying.

All in all, the situation looks complicated.
If it was really true, I would really have a good laugh ^^ He claimed before having trouble with making the game on Ren'py (One as to know that, for this particular game, the "Ren'py script" involved is akin to writing your story on Word and inserting the picture ^^) and now, he's supposed to have done something like integrating Unity engine into Ren'py and make a battle system? While he's as of now unable to make a simple branching system in his first game? Laughable...

I wish this cunt just put the character cards on sale on patreon or whatever I would pay for that one time just to never think of this dev ever again. The plot is a pile of crap anyways, I just skip through everything.
Wishfull thinking, my friend ^^ He said that he would do so after the end of the game (It could be tomorrow or never, not even God would know xD). Because, unless there is a copyright of sort on it, there would be a lot of people capable to do something better and faster than him.. (I mean, since it's a product already well know, if someone took the cards and continued the story, he would only have to send an update every 6 month to gain the support of the "clients" and be acclaimed as a savior, would he not? xD)

From his Discord he says the update is going through a read check and there are still some bits that need to be done. He also says he has been busy fixing up typos of the previous update. He says the update will be in a "bit" more than a week. By bit I assume he means centuries
Well... The last "read check" we had... With that much mistake, a script that stinged the eyes... either the one supposed to correct the text never existed, or the text was never sent to him... xD
So we can expect the delay, as for the quality of the text, don't get you hopes up ^^

Oct 15, 2017
let's hope these bits are extra content as compensation for the delay
Oh my sweet Summer Child :D You expect the guy who cut his update in half after 11 months, while previously saying he is adding more content to make up for the long delay to deliver EXTRA content when he didn't even manage to deliver half of the promised content in TWICE the timespan? :LOL:

Last edited:

PRchris13

Aug 4, 2018
Oh my sweet Summer Child :D You expect the guy who cut his update in half after 11 months, while previously saying he is adding more content to make up for the long delay to deliver EXTRA content when he didn't even manage to deliver half of the promised content in TWICE the timespan? :LOL:
1- 1 year
2 - he hardly cares for update
3 - everyone will believe any excuse he says and he will keep delaying as much as he wants

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
No I am not expecting, just theorizing.

Supbitch1321

May 25, 2020
Hello does anyone know if i subscribe to patreon now if i could see the old posts as well as see the wallpapers released before i subscribed??

Hs2211

Oct 23, 2018
I think the saddest part is how his supporters continue to trip over themselves to pay for this guys lifestyle yet get crumbs in return. Not only that, they actually defend the guy on websites like this one. It's unreal how far this dev can go, and the guy is still gaining followers on patreon. Within a full year all he's done is shit out some half-assed update that prob took him about a month to throw together, promote how he's been doing "complex scenes with several branching and path" and how "the script then took a lot more time than planned to transpose" before following up with the inevitable "I decided to postpone this content for next month [because I know you sweaty cucks will give me my money anyway]." Since then he's thrown together some generic renders for a separate 'game' announced with minimal information over 2 years ago as a distraction I'm assuming lol.

Actually it's more frustrating than sad. This guy is such an obvious scam artist at this point but so many outright refuse to see it. Queue his next comment about how hard he's working and the higher standards he reaching for.
Findom

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
ctrl+f sister, sis
ctrl+f brother, bro
ctrl+f mother, son
ctrl+f sibling
Replace those words
It would take 5 minutes tops lmao

TempinOffice

May 25, 2020
Guess what. It's been delayed because "of the patreon investigation".

Also, he will alter the game so you can choose what Tomoe and Sheila are to MC.
Does Patreon really object when VN like these are published on pirated website? It's not Patreon content and if the creator is okay with it, why is Patreon is doing all this investigation?

I call BS, else all other creators must have gone through this too

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes