zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
You know, the saddest part of these delays is that he hasn't done a single path completely yet, and that means best girl Kayane is probably never going to get finished because I doubt she's going to be the go-to waifu in whatever path Irphaeus decides to finish.
I think the saddest part is how his supporters continue to trip over themselves to pay for this guys lifestyle yet get crumbs in return. Not only that, they actually defend the guy on websites like this one. It's unreal how far this dev can go, and the guy is still gaining followers on patreon. Within a full year all he's done is shit out some half-assed update that prob took him about a month to throw together, promote how he's been doing "complex scenes with several branching and path" and how "the script then took a lot more time than planned to transpose" before following up with the inevitable "I decided to postpone this content for next month [because I know you sweaty cucks will give me my money anyway]." Since then he's thrown together some generic renders for a separate 'game' announced with minimal information over 2 years ago as a distraction I'm assuming lol.

Actually it's more frustrating than sad. This guy is such an obvious scam artist at this point but so many outright refuse to see it. Queue his next comment about how hard he's working and the higher standards he reaching for.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Guess what. It's been delayed because "of the patreon investigation".

Also, he will alter the game so you can choose what Tomoe and Sheila are to MC.
A roommate revenge story totally makes sense. Whatever. The worst part of that is that that change will almost certainly break saves. But I guess by the time it comes out you will want to replay anyway since you will have forgotten most of the characters by then.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
A roommate revenge story totally makes sense. Whatever. The worst part of that is that that change will almost certainly break saves. But I guess by the time it comes out you will want to replay anyway since you will have forgotten most of the characters by then.
Have Tomoe as ex step-mom and since tomoe and MC's father divorced she's not related to MC Anymore.

Reactions: pgm_01 and vmaks

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Guess what. It's been delayed because "of the patreon investigation".

Also, he will alter the game so you can choose what Tomoe and Sheila are to MC.
I think that's having the player choose their relation (I assume by typing it in like with Inceton games) is a good idea. That way people don't whine about them being changed to landlady and roommate like there's any other choice besides rewriting their entire story.

The delay sucks but it's not like it's unexpected

Ecchi-Senpai

Formerly 'EmperorGER'
Jun 3, 2020
I think the saddest part is how his supporters continue to trip over themselves to pay for this guys lifestyle yet get crumbs in return. Not only that, they actually defend the guy on websites like this one. It's unreal how far this dev can go, and the guy is still gaining followers on patreon. Within a full year all he's done is shit out some half-assed update that prob took him about a month to throw together, promote how he's been doing "complex scenes with several branching and path" and how "the script then took a lot more time than planned to transpose" before following up with the inevitable "I decided to postpone this content for next month [because I know you sweaty cucks will give me my money anyway]." Since then he's thrown together some generic renders for a separate 'game' announced with minimal information over 2 years ago as a distraction I'm assuming lol.

Actually it's more frustrating than sad. This guy is such an obvious scam artist at this point but so many outright refuse to see it. Queue his next comment about how hard he's working and the higher standards he reaching for.
Absolutely! I mean, you just have to compare how other games have developed within a year. I can't throw in names because it would probably get deleted, but it clearly shows what would be possible if the developer would work. I also can't understand why so many people don't see this and keep defending him. Supposedly he has hired more developers to deliver updates faster. But I want to see results now before I ever believe anything this guy says again.

Last edited:

darkengeobr

Jul 11, 2018
Absolutely! I mean, you just have to compare how other games have developed within a year. I can't throw in names because it would probably get deleted, but it clearly shows what would be possible if the developer would work. I also can't understand why so many people don't see this and keep defending him. Supposedly he has hired more developers to deliver updates faster. But I want to see results now before I ever believe anything this guy says again.
It is a shame though, the game is actually quite good and could be even better if he kept updating it

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
I think that's having the player choose their relation (I assume by typing it in like with Inceton games) is a good idea. That way people don't whine about them being changed to landlady and roommate like there's any other choice besides rewriting their entire story.

The delay sucks but it's not like it's unexpected
All I'm taking from this is that he's planning on future 'delays' (i.e. he simply didn't work on it) ahead of time.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes