riserser

May 15, 2018
release date? does anybody have an idea?
I would say after about 3 more post on patreon about the development being deleyed xD
More seriously, there is no use in asking about a release date since even if there was one, it would most likely be deleyed since it happens every time ^^ Just wait.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

AlfieT84

Dec 22, 2017
I always wondering why people always go on doing other thing before finishing the 1st thing he do, tho..
They do it because they can build momentum for their next title before they lose support of the old one. Probably afraid of Patreon dropping 80% of support for a new game.

That and people get bored when a software project passes critical mass and the only stuff left to do is finish it.

Reactions: Jarul and riserser

Agitrek21

Mar 4, 2019
This started out as a good game, writing is good, there is a plot, graphics are nice enough. But lately the quality really plummet. Given the ever growing wait time between episodes one would expect that there was more care put into it, but it's hardly the case, the music is all over the place and there is NO SINGLE DIALOGUE line of the MC which doesn't end with an attempted pun, between brackets, 'cause he GOT to comment every single thing that he says. Really, maybe my memory is fuzzy, but at the beginning the writing wasn't bad at all, in the last updates the MC dialogue seems like a self parody, extremely annoying. I'm afraid it's time to move on.
You're right about the music being all over the place

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
Is this game abandoned? I saw that dev has started a new project. Is this project going to be abandoned?

I don't think the dev will let this game get the abbandoned tag, too much money income. And regarding the new project, it isn't that new. He started talking and working on it 2 and half years ago, so can we really call it new?

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar
Aug 2, 2019
I don't think the dev will let this game get the abbandoned tag, too much money income. And regarding the new project, it isn't that new. He started talking and working on it 2 and half years ago, so can we really call it new?
wow looks like he screwed up both projects :LOL:
I hope the dev will not give up on this game.

riserser

May 15, 2018
I don't think he will "give up" either one, but I think there's a high probality that the "quality" Irpheaus promote is goind to be worse each update ^^ (Even through I skipped a lot of the last update, what little I have read had a lot of mistake, wrong character name etc..)

Reactions: Konstantinus

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
I don't think he will "give up" either one, but I think there's a high probality that the "quality" Irpheaus promote is goind to be worse each update ^^ (Even through I skipped a lot of the last update, what little I have read had a lot of mistake, wrong character name etc..)
Each bug fixing will need 2weeks

DrewR1997

Mar 4, 2020
How do I use the saves for 0.8a? Everytime I try to move the update files into the old folder and replace the old files with the new, an error occurs. I really don't want to have to play through the entire game again just to get to the new content. In other words, how do I transfer my old save to the new update?

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
How do I use the saves for 0.8a? Everytime I try to move the update files into the old folder and replace the old files with the new, an error occurs. I really don't want to have to play through the entire game again just to get to the new content. In other words, how do I transfer my old save to the new update?
For windows, Even if you extract in another location, the backed up saves will be available. Besides, most probably the saves won't work as in majority of the cases. In that case use lain's Mod to play the new content only.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Eh, I believed the high marks of the game and decided to give it a try. And she disappointed me a little.
A large number of "choices without choice", a bunch of scenes "technically not ntr", scenes that the MC shouldn't see , which spoils the immersion and incomprehensible system of stats. In general, by name and preview, I was expecting a harem game, but I got a city of whores.
I can only mention not the worst main plot (detective).

Last edited:
Reactions: riserser

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
so i just downloaded sheilas card for honey select so i can create my own scenes with her but she looks completely different when I load her in the game does any1 know why?
Also the lightning and everything is off does someone know how to fix this?

Reactions: ermousa

riserser

May 15, 2018
so i just downloaded sheilas card for honey select so i can create my own scenes with her but she looks completely different when I load her in the game does any1 know why?
Also the lightning and everything is off does someone know how to fix this?
For one, it's not the "official" Sheila, but a card made by fan, since the dev won't leak the card before the game is finished from what he said. (So even if it properly loaded, I think there will still be a difference, even through the one who made it made a good job ^^)
Then, she look strange because you don't have the right mods (It's often that a card use a mod for the hairs, clothings etc..). You can either go to the download page where you found the card, or try using HSResolveMoreSlotID, a program that should tell you what mods you are missing (But some mods are hard to find).
As for the lighting, I think that's because not much people use the stock lighting parameter from HS for their renders. But I don't really know if you can have something good by tweaking the parameters, if you need a mod, or even if people share their lighting parameter on the web.

Reactions: Reij and CloudX
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes