CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
For one, it's not the "official" Sheila, but a card made by fan, since the dev won't leak the card before the game is finished from what he said. (So even if it properly loaded, I think there will still be a difference, even through the one who made it made a good job ^^)
Then, she look strange because you don't have the right mods (It's often that a card use a mod for the hairs, clothings etc..). You can either go to the download page where you found the card, or try using HSResolveMoreSlotID, a program that should tell you what mods you are missing (But some mods are hard to find).
As for the lighting, I think that's because not much people use the stock lighting parameter from HS for their renders. But I don't really know if you can have something good by tweaking the parameters, if you need a mod, or even if people share their lighting parameter on the web.
thx

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Dev would've sped up the game development if it weren't for the stupid Karma (or point) system he later implemented. Multiple choice with different paths is fine but why complicate things with a Karma system. Why make things harder for yourself if you plan on making a long-ass game. Replayability? Most people would've skip scenes after their first playthrough just to see new paths or make new choices. Dumb asf in my opinion.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Dev would've sped up the game development if it weren't for the stupid Karma (or point) system he later implemented. Multiple choice with different paths is fine but why complicate things with a Karma system. Why make things harder for yourself if you plan on making a long-ass game. Replayability? Most people would've skip scenes after their first playthrough just to see new paths or make new choices. Dumb asf in my opinion.
The karma pts are nothing more than dummy place holders , there are absolutely no facilities or mechanics running on it now , and the "choices" are fake choices that does not path the story but rather end it a textual black screen to main screen(bad choices) or loop back to the same choices again(lazy effort to present the game actually have choices) or worse same screen with many questions for you to loop asking 1 by 1.
This game is to date nothing more than a kinetic novel.

There are some situation choices(5 or lesser) that present different images when you choose different ladies (like the shower scenes where you can choose which shower stall to hide) but it does not affect the story pathing in any way and just channel you back to the same flowthru immediately.
So whatever is plaguing the developer for having such a long time per update , i can safely assure you it got nothing to do with choices or karma system as of date.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
No words from Irphaeus since June, I think. Some guy comes and say "Irph vanished from existence".
40 minutes after, we've got this :

"sorry for the lack of news i was finishing the script and the little scene I have added for Kayane in this update."
"I will be able to send all of this tomorrow for readback, I still have a some lines to tweak and rework. But it's matter of ~4 hours"

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Been playing this for a while and loving it. It's too bad that the way the plot seems to be going there won't be a harem ending for the good route. I can't ever bring my self to play the evil route in these games. *sigh*

• Sad
Reactions: Konstantinus

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
i dont mind waiting but i thought he said something about an update soon after his last one or something like that.

Oct 15, 2017
i dont mind waiting but i thought he said something about an update soon after his last one or something like that.
Yeah, the second part of the update we waited 11 frickin months for and he couldn't even finish in almost a year and now manages to delay even further.

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Today I read Irphaeus' patreon (the information about his games) and i found some things that are food ffor thought. In his Waifu Hunter section, he says that the game will be on Ren'py and will have a customised Unity engine, which although i am not an expert on game programs, sounds difficult, since he is jumping from one program he sort of knows to one he doesn't. Also, he says it will have an RPG battle system, which is difficult for someone who doesn't know. I am not trying to defend Irphaeus, I am just pointing out these things because it makes more sense for the delays if he is working on Waifu Hunter. What doesn't make sense is the reason behind the decision of staring to work on another game, with more difficult gameplay, when you have an unfinished game. And we should never forget that he could be lying.

All in all, the situation looks complicated.

Ecchi-Senpai

Formerly 'EmperorGER'
Jun 3, 2020
Today I read Irphaeus' patreon (the information about his games) and i found some things that are food ffor thought. In his Waifu Hunter section, he says that the game will be on Ren'py and will have a customised Unity engine, which although i am not an expert on game programs, sounds difficult, since he is jumping from one program he sort of knows to one he doesn't. Also, he says it will have an RPG battle system, which is difficult for someone who doesn't know. I am not trying to defend Irphaeus, I am just pointing out these things because it makes more sense for the delays if he is working on Waifu Hunter. What doesn't make sense is the reason behind the decision of staring to work on another game, with more difficult gameplay, when you have an unfinished game. And we should never forget that he could be lying.

I don't think he's even started working on Waifu Hunter yet. Maybe a few render images, but nothing more. I think he just lost interest and only does what is necessary to avoid problems with Patreon.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Been playing this for a while and loving it. It's too bad that the way the plot seems to be going there won't be a harem ending for the good route. I can't ever bring my self to play the evil route in these games. *sigh*
Well, so far choices have no consequences and the good/bad route doesn't exist yet, there is only neutral route and the game is a kinetic novel atm.

He is working on Waifu Hunter since late 2018 (or at least he claimed that he worked on it regulary), that should have given him enough time to familiarize himself with whatever engine he wants to work with....but i doubt there exists much more then a couple of images of that game.

Reactions: Ecchi-Senpai
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes