Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
It gets purged because the forum should be about the game, game updates, characters, help for people if they need it. It should not be random rants about personal peoples theories attacking the dev and if he is lying and what they think about his life. Games good and you all keep coming back because you want more. (some way more then others). Devs slow and knows that and does apologize which immediately gets torn appart and then people wonder why he doesn't answer stuff here... but I will say if you post things like " AntonidasWoodmere85 said: his white-knight fanboys are butthurt bitches" more then likely your post will be removed. Also trolling which some people love to do all the time is against the forum rules so also gets purged.

If you like the game cut the dev some slack because his story and characters are some of the more unique ones I have came across (Lots of clone games and plots out there) hence why I will keep playing because I enjoy it. I do not support but people that do have their reasons and their beliefs just like you. You won't change their minds and they will not change yours. No need to call them names. If you need something to play click the latest updates tab and scroll down and find something else. There are some good games on her that have slow devs and fast ones. There are also those that are not so good that update constantly and ones that are slower then this. Keep in mind that the people making these games are real people like youhave lives, families, other jobs, health, deaths in the family and friends and college work. I stop in here myself every few weeks to see what might be new as a break from all of that stuff and the constant negativity on 90% of these games forums just blows my mind.

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
It gets purged because the forum should be about the game, game updates, characters, help for people if they need it. It should not be random rants about personal peoples theories attacking the dev and if he is lying and what they think about his life. Games good and you all keep coming back because you want more. (some way more then others). Devs slow and knows that and does apologize which immediately gets torn appart and then people wonder why he doesn't answer stuff here... but I will say if you post things like " AntonidasWoodmere85 said: his white-knight fanboys are butthurt bitches" more then likely your post will be removed. Also trolling which some people love to do all the time is against the forum rules so also gets purged.

If you like the game cut the dev some slack because his story and characters are some of the more unique ones I have came across (Lots of clone games and plots out there) hence why I will keep playing because I enjoy it. I do not support but people that do have their reasons and their beliefs just like you. You won't change their minds and they will not change yours. No need to call them names. If you need something to play click the latest updates tab and scroll down and find something else. There are some good games on her that have slow devs and fast ones. There are also those that are not so good that update constantly and ones that are slower then this. Keep in mind that the people making these games are real people like youhave lives, families, other jobs, health, deaths in the family and friends and college work. I stop in here myself every few weeks to see what might be new as a break from all of that stuff and the constant negativity on 90% of these games forums just blows my mind.
I like the game too, but from what I have read, it isn't the first time this happpened. Criticism wouldn't be that harsh or devolve to harrassement, if he delayed the game once and for a good reason. And not only that, we recently learned that the update that was supposed to release two months ago isn't proofread or even ready yet. It just shows me that the proofreader didn't really care about the game and that's ok, he is a med student, makes sense. What doesn't make sense is Irph decision not to change a proofreader. He is running a buisness and the guy is hindering it, so he shouldn't keep him. But no one really complains in the server. It feels like the whole year it took him to release the update wasn't used properly and that's fine, sometimes people feel lazy and they wanna take a break, but he should have said "hey guys I wanna take a break, i will return to the project in a few months". It would have been better. Anyways, I hope this comment doesn't get deleted, because the game's development cycle is a part of it too and outcries should be heard.

edit: guys can we please not facepalm the guy who wrote the post above, he also right in some places

Last edited:
Reactions: Xyclos and User327

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I like the game too, but from what I have read, it isn't the first time this happpened. Criticism wouldn't be that harsh or devolve to harrassement, if he delayed the game once and for a good reason. And not only that, we recently learned that the update that was supposed to release two months ago isn't proofread or even ready yet. It just shows me that the proofreader didn't really care about the game and that's ok, he is a med student, makes sense. What doesn't make sense is Irph decision not to change a proofreader. He is running a buisness and the guy is hindering it, so he shouldn't keep him. But no one really complains in the server. It feels like the whole year it took him to release the update wasn't used properly and that's fine, sometimes people feel lazy and they wanna take a break, but he should have said "hey guys I wanna take a break, i will return to the project in a few months". It would have been better. Anyways, I hope this comment doesn't get deleted, because the game's development cycle is a part of it too and outcries should be heard.

edit: guys can we please not facepalm the guy who wrote the post above, he also right in some places
The thing is, he's wrong on all counts. what he doesn't know is, the update before this one took 11 months, and the update before that one took 10 months. And they've all been content updates that only include 30 minutes of gameplay. He was THREATENED by his patrons this past previous update because it was going on a year and basically a lot of people said they'd stop supporting him if it went on a year, and he even said he was "almost done with the update" but split it into 2 and released it in may. If he was almost done, then he should have already had this update done, and not had to extend it 2 months past when he said he was going to release it. Which is why he's getting so much negativity. because it's become obvious that he's milking his patrons, and a lot of them are coming here (like me) after supporting him, realizing he's just been doing this for the upwards of 3 going on 4 years now. The story's nothing spectacular. Mainly the only reason everyone plays is because of the big mystery surrounding mc and the nurse. People would be less critical if he actually wasn't milking all his patrons. He even admitted it at one time, some dude posted a screenshot straight from the discord last year, about him admitting he was getting too comfortable with how much he's making and wanting to "take his time with the updates" because once he's done with this game, he's not going to get nearly as big a following on patreon with his new game he wants to make. he only has 3 updates after this one left in the game according to him. so if he put out the content at a regular pace he'd have less than 9 months to enjoy his 6k a month in patron funds. ALSO this is only supposed to be 1 in game day worth of content. His proofreader issue is just a blatant lie. It would take maybe twenty minutes to proofread the script.

Nov 5, 2020
The thing is, he's wrong on all counts. what he doesn't know is, the update before this one took 11 months, and the update before that one took 10 months. And they've all been content updates that only include 30 minutes of gameplay. He was THREATENED by his patrons this past previous update because it was going on a year and basically a lot of people said they'd stop supporting him if it went on a year, and he even said he was "almost done with the update" but split it into 2 and released it in may. If he was almost done, then he should have already had this update done, and not had to extend it 2 months past when he said he was going to release it. Which is why he's getting so much negativity. because it's become obvious that he's milking his patrons, and a lot of them are coming here (like me) after supporting him, realizing he's just been doing this for the upwards of 3 going on 4 years now. The story's nothing spectacular. Mainly the only reason everyone plays is because of the big mystery surrounding mc and the nurse. People would be less critical if he actually wasn't milking all his patrons. He even admitted it at one time, some dude posted a screenshot straight from the discord last year, about him admitting he was getting too comfortable with how much he's making and wanting to "take his time with the updates" because once he's done with this game, he's not going to get nearly as big a following on patreon with his new game he wants to make. he only has 3 updates after this one left in the game according to him. so if he put out the content at a regular pace he'd have less than 9 months to enjoy his 6k a month in patron funds. ALSO this is only supposed to be 1 in game day worth of content. His proofreader issue is just a blatant lie. It would take maybe twenty minutes to proofread the script.
yeah, you are right

• Angry
Reactions: TendreConnard
Sep 13, 2020

And we are talking about the game updates, more specifically the reasons as to why they keep being delayed. How is that off-topic? Many of us suspect the dev is just milking his patrons at this point and has very little interest left in the game, hence the updates are being ridiculously delayed.
We are also giving more of an insight to future would be patrons of this guy, and to help them decide whether they should really support him. If they do, good for them, if they don't? Guess they listened to us

Nov 5, 2020
You know, it wouldn't be an issue if it were only a few people that were complaining. But, when the majority of the people in the forum is complaining, that means there's something wrong with either the game or the dev. And, from the reviews we can safely say that its not an issue with the game itself. So, when you have a good game but a dev that has consistently delayed updates without any properly explained cause for over 2 years, it's not that hard to see why people are so upset. Again, if you look back, he has delayed the previous updates by 10 months and 11 months respectively. Now, I don't care either way but if there is even a slightest chance that the complaints here will inspire some of his patreons to put pressure on him and make him more credible and dilligent, then that's a win for us all.
i agree, sometimes people need a little harsh push to do something and i know because i also do this.

Reactions: F95zone20182018

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Just mark the damn thread as "abandoned" and move on, if the dev is truly full of crap, just doing that will hurt his income and reputation more than anything. I had hopes for it too but I'm way past done waiting around.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Said it a bunch before. There’s another cum inflation/breeding game that got marked as that, even though they had a blog showing they were still around. The mods here probably fund the game, is why they refuse.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Hi there!

This game features "Incest" in the Genre tab. Is there no need for a Incest Patch or do I need to make a request form it?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes