Sep 13, 2020
Half-Sister. They share the same mom. So they are indeed blood-related.
The game keeps referring to her as a step-sister, never ever was half-sister mentioned or that they share the same mom. A step sister is the daughter of a step parent with other than your own parents. So as of now, the facts say they are not blood related.

Feb 11, 2021
Didn't play this for a long time but i remember sheila being the mc's half sister
She is his half-sister. Same mom but different dads.
It's been a long ass time, but I am definitely sure of it that she was referred to as his half sister since she's his mother's daughter but from the guy she's with now.
Stepsister not half sister. She's not related by blood to Mc at all. She's the daughter of the new man of Mc mom from a previous relationship. Quite sure of it.
MC MOM = at least partial blood relation. Some shared DNA as well. Quite sure of it.
Step-sister, who is not blood related. The only true incest as of now is between MC and his mom
Half-Sister. They share the same mom. So they are indeed blood-related.
The game keeps referring to her as a step-sister, never ever was half-sister mentioned or that they share the same mom. A step sister is the daughter of a step parent with other than your own parents. So as of now, the facts say they are not blood related.
So is Tomoe the birth mother of Sheila, and is this clearly laid out in the game? Or is Sheila George's daughter? I do not have the strength to go through the entire game again to verify one fact, be really great if someone could post a screencap verifying Sheila is either Tomoe and George's child, or just George's

Oct 26, 2017
Okay. Lets play by the "rules" then:

"game, game updates, characters, help for people if they need it"

Game: The gameplay is your typical VN style with choices that may or may not affect outcome of later scenes. The writing up to this point is well done, with a few typographical and grammatical errors here and there. Overall, pretty good there. Story is decent, if a bit cringy from time to time.

Game updates: MAYBE once a year, if the dev feels like it, or if his "proofreader" gets a chance, or if the stars align with the largest moon of Jupiter on the day of winter solstice...maybe you'll get another 30 minutes of gameplay and a couple of h-scenes that amount to little more than a change in location, outfit, or sexual position. The content leading up to before the last one or two updates was stellar. Now it just seems stale and rehashing of the same old stuff - h-scenes and story both.

Characters: The MC's personality is kinda all over the place, and doesn't fit some situations well from a standpoint of realism/relatability. but it's a waifu game so it's whatever. Character development is done with all the subtlety of a howitzer - it'll get where it needs to be but you won't really ever see how it got there. And background on each character is almost non-existant, with the exception of the MC, who even then gets a brief brooding introduction at the beginning of the game. The whole story kinda has that "whodunit" atmosphere so I guess the dev has decided to leave EVERYTHING a mystery.

Help for people if they need it: In case anyone "needs" help deciding if this game is worth the effort, the answer is it WAS. It used to be worth it. For me it used to be worth every penny I sank into it for over a year. Now, I just try to help people realize exactly what they are getting into before they end up throwing hundreds of dollars at this game and only getting 30 minutes of additional gameplay per year in return.

Was that on topic enough?

Sep 13, 2020
So is Tomoe the birth mother of Sheila, and is this clearly laid out in the game? Or is Sheila George's daughter? I do not have the strength to go through the entire game again to verify one fact, be really great if someone could post a screencap verifying Sheila is either Tomoe and George's child, or just George's
The game doesn't make it clear that Tomoe is Sheila's biological mum. As for George the closest I got is Sheila who keeps referring to him as her dad and and if I remember correctly never mentions MC's mum as her mum.
Since Sheila is a step sister she cannot be the daughter of Tomoe as Tomoe is not a step parent, therefore that only leaves George who is the step parent in the family.

To be honest none of us can be 100% sure if Sheila is a step or half sister as Sheila's past is still unclear, and when asked Irphs about it, he said he is gonna keep it a secret until later. But given Patreon supposedly investigating Irphs for incest I wouldn't put it past that Sheila is indeed a half sister.
If we do get more answers (In 2050), Sheila's status as a step-sister can change.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
Well, it's amazing, with 1,519 peoples who became Irph's supporters, there is no solidarity to push Irph to finish the creation of the game.

The creation of the game takes a long times like building a statue of Liberty, that takes nine years to finish building the Statue of Liberty.

Well, I guess, when I became a Grandfather, so Irph eventually finish the creation of the game.

Wow, how that's amazing.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
This question has been asked a few times before but the story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game doesn't make it clear that Tomoe is Sheila's biological mum. As for George the closest I got is Sheila who keeps referring to him as her dad and and if I remember correctly never mentions MC's mum as her mum.
Since Sheila is a step sister she cannot be the daughter of Tomoe as Tomoe is not a step parent, therefore that only leaves George who is the step parent in the family.

To be honest none of us can be 100% sure if Sheila is a step or half sister as Sheila's past is still unclear, and when asked Irphs about it, he said he is gonna keep it a secret until later. But given Patreon supposedly investigating Irphs for incest I wouldn't put it past that Sheila is indeed a half sister.
If we do get more answers (In 2050), Sheila's status as a step-sister can change.
Irphaeus isn't keeping it a secret. He's said that her relation is meant to be left to the players imagination.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Irphaeus isn't keeping it a secret. He's said that her relation is meant to be left to the players imagination.
Ah yes, like all good stories, everything is up to the player's "imagination". Might aswell just say the truth, Sheila was the MC half-sister, can't be anymore because patreon is being patreon. Period.

I am not even sure if Tomoe will keep being the MC's mom for long and will become like a nanny or the sorts. The story will need to be re-writen in that aspect tho... unless Irphaeus just does his thing and doesnt care, changes the relationships without much sense and calls it a day.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I'm telling you, this guy is going to do every single thing he can possibly to milk as much out of his patreons as he can.
First it was 3 weeks ago, his proofreader was too busy with exams to go over not even an hours worth of content in game (It's not even a whole day guys), Now he's been in an accident, next month he'll have delta variant.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"Sorry for the full week without any news, i got a car accident >.>" (He posted a photo of his car flipped on the roof so yeah, this is new but true)
" Anyway I'm going to be here all the week, working 100% of the update and answering you guys if you have question. Though it may take some delay because i try to focus on the work at the same time. I will post something on Patreon with a litle gift tonight or tomorrow "

Sep 13, 2020
Don't expect a update this year guy's View attachment 1379347
My plan was to fund this guy till December, but hearing BS excuses like this makes me THIS close to cutting it off now.

This is the evidence he provided of the supposed car accident:
1630345457593.png
I did a Google search on the image to see if he really was BSing, and surprisingly no other such images were found. So that means either he really did have a car accident or he got the image from a source which Google cannot identify. Now it could be Irphs really isn't lying as the evidence does seem to be on his side. However my instinct tells me the guy is BSing and that he somehow had this image prepared for the next excuse he was going to provide. I don't know which one I should believe.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes