zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Holy fucking shit hahahahaha he really tried to play off the car accident! Do you have a link to that story?
All the comments referring to accident including my original post of the article have been deleted for being off topic (conveniently the mods haven't removed the post directly about my first one where somebody said they couldn't find any evidence that the dev was lying). I assume if I post it again it'll just get removed again but it was really only a couple of sentences about how a young woman crashed her car and needed help from several emergency responders to get out.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
LOL I already had a feeling the whole "car crash" incident was another made up excuse. So funny that the picture was so easy to find, he really should have taken the time to find something harder to find as the picture proof :D

Sep 13, 2020
lmao
1630541151483.png
It seems like around 200 reasonable people have realised his lies after they have been exposed (Patreon number used to be barely 1500). I am one of those 200 people, the plan was to keep funding the guy till December but hearing BS like his car accident honestly p*ssed me off so much that I had to cut his funding now. It's a shame that they didn't realise before payday so Irphs would receive even less money.

Hope the numbers keep going down and by some miracle, that number will eventually reach 0

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I swear to god i am thinking of joining his patreon just to get the discord access and spam his discord with that car accident from 2017 that he claimed happened to him just days ago, what a disgusting piece of shit.

I am not even joking, is there a way to contact some f95 mods and have the game removed from this site? This isn't just the old "the dev is lazy" kind of thing, he is actively deceiving people and lying about it for monetary gain.

Sep 13, 2020
I swear to god i am thinking of joining his patreon just to get the discord access and spam his discord with that car accident from 2017 that he claimed happened to him just days ago, what a disgusting piece of shit.

I am not even joking, is there a way to contact some f95 mods and have the game removed from this site? This isn't just the old "the dev is lazy" kind of thing, he is actively deceiving people and lying about it for monetary gain.
No I wouldn't remove the game, we should keep the game and the dev separate. If we remove the game then people who would love this game may not come across it.

I completely agree with you on the dev though. If you really want you could just think of giving $3 as a tip to the game (Instead of the dev) and gain access to his Discord chat. The fact that this guy even makes people pay to confront him really makes him a piece of sh*t. Or you could just private message him and his white knights without needing to pay.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
No I wouldn't remove the game, we should keep the game and the dev separate. If we remove the game then people who would love this game may not come across it.

I completely agree with you on the dev though. If you really want you could just think of giving $3 as a tip to the game (Instead of the dev) and gain access to his Discord chat. The fact that this guy even makes people pay to confront him really makes him a piece of sh*t. Or you could just private message him and his white knights without needing to pay.
Nah screw it, this used to be my favorite game on this entire site, one of my first games i ever played on here, i LOVED it. But what the dev is pulling is outright disgusting he has been lying for years and using other peoples tragedies to pass them as his own for no other reason than to garner sympathy and hope someone gives him a few more bucks while he jerks around all day spending money he isn't doing shit to justify why he has.
The site needs to take a stand, we need to take a stand otherwise devs like this will take us for a ride every time, delete the game from this site, this site is the biggest driving force for games like this, expose the dev for what he is and watch his game slowly die, also don't even give him an inch once he starts crawling back, fuck him. There are devs out there that bust their ass that don't even have a fraction of patreons he has, what a self absorbed, selfish, greedy asshole.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017

The mods here would never do anything against him. They're the ones that removed my post showing the accident happened in 2017, DrCrane's post about how he tried confronting the dev on Discord but had his post deleted, and all the stuff in between that. I even made a comment about how the mods should be on the side of the people being lied to and not the person doing the lying, but that was removed too.

But to be honest I don't really want the game gone from here since I think it's good (apart from some weak story moments but overall it's a solid game). I just think some sort of tag or disclaimer on games made by devs like this is necessary. Especially when those devs have been caught in a lie.

ssjxd7

Dec 6, 2018
lmao
View attachment 1383625
It seems like around 200 reasonable people have realized his lies after they have been exposed (Patreon number used to be barely 1500). I am one of those 200 people, the plan was to keep funding the guy till December but hearing BS like his car accident honestly p*ssed me off so much that I had to cut his funding now. It's a shame that they didn't realize before payday so Irphs would receive even less money.

Hope the numbers keep going down and by some miracle, that number will eventually reach 0
I wouldn't say, reasonable people. They are a bit less dumb than the others lol.

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
lmao
View attachment 1383625
It seems like around 200 reasonable people have realised his lies after they have been exposed (Patreon number used to be barely 1500). I am one of those 200 people, the plan was to keep funding the guy till December but hearing BS like his car accident honestly p*ssed me off so much that I had to cut his funding now. It's a shame that they didn't realise before payday so Irphs would receive even less money.

I agree with you that it should go down to 0, not only because he deserves it but also because he needs to wake up and understand that's not how it goes.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
lmao
View attachment 1383625

Nah, according to Graphtreon a 200 person drop off at the end of the month is normal for his account. I don't think very many of his Patrons visit this page and considering how quickly the post exposing him on Discord was deleted I'd be surprised if more than half a dozen of the people that unsubscribed did it because he was caught in a lie.

He'll be back up to 1500+ in a few weeks.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
His Patreon will never reach 0 and I cannot really understand how someone can even think that. I would be surprised if it would end up under 1000.

New players find the game all the time and the game itself is one of the best out there. So they support, not knowing that Updates will take ages to be released.

Sep 13, 2020
His Patreon will never reach 0 and I cannot really understand how someone can even think that. I would be surprised if it would end up under 1000.

New players find the game all the time and the game itself is one of the best out there. So they support, not knowing that Updates will take ages to be released.
Unfortunately that seems to be the case, unless all the patreons or majority of patreons have a Reddit account or something there is not much of a public place to warn them.
Heck and I though yan dev was bad, but this guy really takes the cake.

I contacted one of Irph's normal supporters (Not fan boys) and talked to them about Irph's lies, this is how it went:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems like they do accept Irph's lies but still have hope in him. The reason? The game is just too good to give up hope on its dev. I do have sympathy for these people, they are just naive and don't really know what is going on and what to trust.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2018
He didn't suffer any injuries, because it didn't happen.
The wreck he claimed happen, happened back in 2017.
He's just lying and making up excuses to justify milking more money out of his patreons. I've said this before and I'll say it again. He's trying to get as much money out of everyone as possible. The sooner he finishes the updates, the sooner he'll no longer have money.

He's voiced his worries about not having his patreons supporting his next project after this one is finished, so he's going to milk the everloving hell out of everyone he can, till then. First it was "My proofreader is taking exams, everything's finished just need him to proofread the script, then it's a car accident. Next is gonna be a rocket crashed into his house blowing up his computer and he's gonna lose all his progress.
View attachment 1382758
Just... wow. He would do anything to delay the update. And his loyal supporters still support him despite this fake news. Wow.

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Tbh, both the pic and the news article cant prove anything solid.
He can just say that he was too panic to take picture during the incident, the pic is just a sample similar to his experience

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes