MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
I don't even play this game anymore, his endless excuses and scam drama is more entertaining than anything he's worked on.
Tell the truth. You wouldn't play anymore even if you wanted to. You don't play anymore for the same reason we don't. There are no updates to play, anymore XD

Reactions: hanabusa1991

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Btw .. I heard of a modded version… Where I can get the modded version?
If a game has extras like mods or walkthroughs they're almost always on the first page. For this game there's a link called "Walkthrough+Mod" in the "Extras" section that'll take you to the download page for the mod. That being said, there's not really a reason to get it since this is a linear game with no paths, choices, or mechanics that you can cheat (like money or love points). Even the Karma points that you get after most conversations are just colored text and aren't actually being tracked by anything

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
If a game has extras like mods or walkthroughs they're almost always on the first page. For this game there's a link called "Walkthrough+Mod" in the "Extras" section that'll take you to the download page for the mod. That being said, there's not really a reason to get it since this is a linear game with no paths, choices, or mechanics that you can cheat (like money or love points). Even the Karma points that you get after most conversations are just colored text and aren't actually being tracked by anything
Did you even read the mod's description? There is more to it than just the walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
So he said update will be on this week :HideThePain:
Will see
v0.7 or v0.8 cant remember the the right one but one of this update is just like this this dev posted that the update will be released September(forgot the year) but ended to be released May the following year. dejavu??? well im glad/hoping if im wrong but the older players here will understand me TRUSTING HIS POST IS THE LAST THING YOU SHOULD GIVE TO THIS DEV. well feel free to do that so the new comers will understand me.

Ps.
Not starting anything just stating some facts.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I actually didn't even play the latest update and I don't plan to. I'm just curious to see how far this dev can go with his scam nonsense lol
Same here. I didn't play the last update, cause I wanted to just wait and see if it progressed and how long it took to release another update. It's been many months now, hasn't it? I've put this game on backlog and don't really plan do even worry about it until some real progress gets shown in a decent amount of time. Plenty of other games are moving along quite nicely and I spend my time on them. This thread is quite entertaining from time to time, though.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Same here. I didn't play the last update, cause I wanted to just wait and see if it progressed and how long it took to release another update. It's been many months now, hasn't it? I've put this game on backlog and don't really plan do even worry about it until some real progress gets shown in a decent amount of time. Plenty of other games are moving along quite nicely and I spend my time on them. This thread is quite entertaining from time to time, though.
Yeah it took a full year to deliver half an update, part 2 was supposed to take a month or something. That was over 3 months ago I think lol. Since then he's given a slew of excuses and faked that he got into a car accident lmao. I agree there's plenty of other games to focus on and much better devs to support.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
The only reason there might and i emphises MIGHT be an update this week(lol) is because he pulled that scam about his car accident, so he has to red herring us by dropping a 3 minute update

"Look, look guys there is a new update from me, forget about what i said earlier about my car crash, haha uWu"

Pathetic.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes