cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Part of me agrees with you
But come on. wouldn't you be angry if you paid your hamburger and the cook is so damn slow he makes you wait days and weeks and makes you pay again many times while it could have been done in 5min ?
The complain is understandable.
i mean if im putting money to the dev for the game yeah. id be pissed. but i usually dont give money to them because the support is bigger than me for the game to be affected by my contribution.

Petani_online

Mar 27, 2021
Its quite funny the fact the game has such high rating on this website even though more than half of the pages here are criticizing the dev but are still gonna give 5 star . If these were given a year ago , it would have been the right thing to do but giving it even now :poop:
Not funny at all, the game is good the dev is bad, that's it

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Didn't he promise to release an update one month after the previous one ? :unsure:

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Didn't he promise to release an update one month after the previous one ? :unsure:
He did and he also promised to finish this game before 2020 but rather than finishing the game by now, looks like he went down the road thinking you know what I'm earning good money why not keep it stalling and milk every penny out of my supporters, that way I'll earn lots of money while these idiots keep paying me and beg me to release an update which I'm only gonna do once a year now anyway.

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
He didn't suffer any injuries, because it didn't happen.
The wreck he claimed happen, happened back in 2017.
He's just lying and making up excuses to justify milking more money out of his patreons. I've said this before and I'll say it again. He's trying to get as much money out of everyone as possible. The sooner he finishes the updates, the sooner he'll no longer have money.

He's voiced his worries about not having his patreons supporting his next project after this one is finished, so he's going to milk the everloving hell out of everyone he can, till then. First it was "My proofreader is taking exams, everything's finished just need him to proofread the script, then it's a car accident. Next is gonna be a rocket crashed into his house blowing up his computer and he's gonna lose all his progress.
View attachment 1382758
Jesus. I mean, I've been following him for a while since I enjoy the game, but didn't realise he'd stoop so low.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
He always adding something like : guys, guys i add some new option, i add some new gameplay
But
Some one is saw this options that he added? 4head

Reactions: Killer94

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Any new news ?
Or at least when to wait for the update .
Basically this game is in Duke Nukem Forever mode.

For those too young to remember that means that the dev keeps saying how it's just around the corner and it's going to be more cool and awesome than anything that came before. But he has been saying that for so long that we've gone from being frustrated to joking about it. And than even that dried up and it's just a joke. And IF it does come out at all it's going to get a second of hype and than be a disappointment.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Basically this game is in Duke Nukem Forever mode.

For those too young to remember that means that the dev keeps saying how it's just around the corner and it's going to be more cool and awesome than anything that came before. But he has been saying that for so long that we've gone from being frustrated to joking about it. And than even that dried up and it's just a joke. And IF it does come out at all it's going to get a second of hype and than be a disappointment.
Duke Nukem Forever got rebooted a bunch of times. And switched engine.
Waifu Academy remade in Daz3D when ?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes