zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
After this update, how many are there till the end?
Before v0.9.0a (the most recent release) he said that he planned on having 4 more updates until the game was finished. I assume v0.9.0b doesn't count towards that though since it's still part v0.9 so we have 3 updates after this one gets released. I have no idea how he plans on finishing this in 3 updates without it feeling the ending feeling rushed but I guess we'll see if he can pull it off
The funny thing is that he plans to have at least 8 endings (at least), so the answer to your question is "which?"
No I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be 6 endings

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Before v0.9.0a (the most recent release) he said that he planned on having 4 more updates until the game was finished. I assume v0.9.0b doesn't count towards that though since it's still part v0.9 so we have 3 updates after this one gets released. I have no idea how he plans on finishing this in 3 updates without it feeling the ending feeling rushed but I guess we'll see if he can pull it off
Well, see you guys in 8 years

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Before v0.9.0a (the most recent release) he said that he planned on having 4 more updates
And way before the release 0.9 was supposed to be divided in two parts... Then part 1 was divided in two again and the second part of part 1 was supposed to be release two months ago. Funny.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
High karma route should have 6 single girls endings. Then there's the mixed karma route and the low karma route. So at least 8 endings.
According to the dev (as of June 2021) there will be 4 single girl endings, 1 harem ending, and 1 dark ending which is 6 total

Kaiserzinho

Jun 26, 2021
Well, for this the dev needs to... develope.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Yeah it took a full year to deliver half an update, part 2 was supposed to take a month or something. That was over 3 months ago I think lol. Since then he's given a slew of excuses and faked that he got into a car accident lmao. I agree there's plenty of other games to focus on and much better devs to support.
Nonono see, he was ALMOST DONE with the update but had to push it out in part, remember? because he was going on a full year and his patrons said if he reached a year they'd stop supporting. He'd gotten to 11 months 2 weeks. so he pushed out part of the full update. the second part should have been done WAY before the month was up which was why he gave himself that month breadth. Which is why everyone's saying he's just been milking his patrons for money KEKW.

Reactions: dima1986

Omnikaiser

Nov 11, 2018
if the game is getting updates why complain? yall got issues. ppl that like his game like it. surprised that nobody gets how this stuff works since ppl make excuses ALL THE DAMN TIME.
Part of me agrees with you
But come on. wouldn't you be angry if you paid your hamburger and the cook is so damn slow he makes you wait days and weeks and makes you pay again many times while it could have been done in 5min ?
The complain is understandable.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Its quite funny the fact the game has such high rating on this website even though more than half of the pages here are criticizing the dev but are still gonna give 5 star . If these were given a year ago , it would have been the right thing to do but giving it even now :poop:
You can't give a negative review just because the dev is shitty. If you do it'll just get removed by the mods. I personally still wouldn't give this game 5 stars though. When it first came out a couple years ago this would be a 4/5 or 5/5 depending on how picky you are about Honey Select but AVN's have improved so much (storytelling, character development, animations, etc.) since it's release and it still hasn't adapted or gone back to improve much, if anything, unlike other games that have had a long development time.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Its quite funny the fact the game has such high rating on this website even though more than half of the pages here are criticizing the dev but are still gonna give 5 star . If these were given a year ago , it would have been the right thing to do but giving it even now :poop:
State of game and state of development are two different things. You can't give a bad review just because the development is bad, you give reviews about how the game itself is.
The rate of updates may be part of it because it does inform how often someone can expect updates and further improvements, but using a review to criticize the dev instead of the game is plainly wrong.
It is called "constructive criticism" for a reason, reviews shouldn't be abused for just bad-mouthing the dev. There is a difference between negative reviews and bad reviews. If the game is bad then it might not be helped that there will be negative reviews, but that does not mean that you should resort to creating bad reviews that don't focus on what is important.

Edit:
Then there is also the point that this is technically early access. People have to be aware of the disclaimer that it is not a finished product by any means, and that they pay for the current state of the game since it could be abandoned for whatever reason at any given point. You can include the fact that it is early access, but shouldn't make it the main point of a bad review. If someone would write something like "unfinished product, not worth it" then it would be a waste of a review, because early access is literally just that. Instead someone should write what the game currently offers and what impact it already has with that alone.

Last edited:

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Part of me agrees with you
But come on. wouldn't you be angry if you paid your hamburger and the cook is so damn slow he makes you wait days and weeks and makes you pay again many times while it could have been done in 5min ?
The complain is understandable.
Most of the people here do not pay. Anyone who does support could cancel their support anytime. So anyone who does still support are probably fine simply supporting the creator. Because why still support something for many months that you are not happy with? That's just silly.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes