Daren90

Jul 13, 2020
The dev just had put a new post on his patreon page:

Waifu Eta and lil' Bonus pictures

Can somebody post a copy about the mentioned post?

Sep 13, 2020
Tbh, both the pic and the news article cant prove anything solid.
He can just say that he was too panic to take picture during the incident, the pic is just a sample similar to his experience
That's precisely the type of argument I would expect from them.
However there are things which can confirm that is not the case:
- Why didn't he say so then? Why did he delete the picture? He could have just kept it and said that the picture was just a similar experience to his, but instead he deleted it. He knew that it was too late to backtrack
- The experience in the picture is not similar but exactly the same as his, everything that Irphs described about his car accident fits what happened in the picture. Once again never did he once clarify that it was just an example, he had plenty of opportunities for it. Instead he just chose to confirm everything that happened in the picture as his own car accident.
- He was asked whether that was his car, he dodged it and said that the flip was impressive. Since he did not deny that was his car and just said that his car flipped over, which is exactly what happened in the picture he was indirectly admitting that was his car.

It's clear as day and night that Irphs posted that picture to make us believe that was his car crash, there was even a French fire engine in the pic just to add the authenticity into it (Since the guy lives in France but he could be lying about that too for all we know).
You would have to be a fool to think he posted that picture as an example of his car crash, which conveniently had the same location, time, damages, method of crash and the car itself as Irph's fake car accident.

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Nope, you are wrong when you said, "there is not much of a public place to warn them."

Did you ever watch YouTube?

Did you know YouTube have a benefit from being able to access by peoples from all around the world?

If I were you, I would post something on YouTube about the bad dev, and also on YouTube that I would telling how much disappoint the peoples who became his supporters after no game update for long times.

If I were you, I would gain benefit on YouTube with having so much viewers by putting something on YouTube, because so many peoples who became fans to the game wanting to know the real reason the dev keep delaying update to the game.

If I were you, I would gain benefit on YouTube with having so much subscribers on YouTube by uploading videos on YouTube everyday, because everyday that so many peoples wanting to know what next videos would it be, is it a video concerning the bad dev, or is it a video concerning the drama that used by the dev for the reason that dev keeping delay the update to the game with some lies used for the reason.

If I were you, I would gain benefit with having so much viewers and also having so much subscribers, by putting so many videos about this and that, because it is indeed will require more than 6 videos to telling the truth on YouTube about the game update, and about the truth that dev is indeed do bad habit, i.e., the dev is lying about car accident that he claim is happen to him and he say that he did not have any injuries to him, and he use the source to lie from a newspaper from France, about young French woman having car accident and some major injuries is did actually happen to her.

If I were you, I would realize, peoples on YouTube loves drama by someone who became a heartbroken person, then I would use this chance to gain benefit by putting so many videos on YouTube, in that so many videos I would telling the truth about how much I do feel disappoint after became the dev's supporter.

If I were you, after I have so much viewers on YouTube, and after I have so much subscribers on YouTube, then I would become rich in less than 6 months for sure because of Google AdSense on YouTube.

However, all that above is if I were you.

But, I would suggest that you to never do all that above, because if you do all that above, then for sure all that above will makes the game become abandoned by the dev after losing so many supporters because of after so many peoples is watching your videos then that so many peoples will lose sympathy to the dev.

So please to be never do all that above which causing the dev will losing sympathy by so many peoples, all that above is if I were you.
Eroge games on Youtube is the most niche shit I have ever seen tho, the only videos are scams about release dates and download links. I do agree with you, this is the best way to tackle the problem.

Reactions: Throwawayxyz

Nov 5, 2020
Something I noticed,Irph said that he is afraid that not as much people will support his next project, but with how loyal his Waifu Academy fans are, it would make much sense if they supported every other project he makes. Maybe, he is testing their loyalty by postoponing the update?

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
lmao
View attachment 1383625
It seems like around 200 reasonable people have realised his lies after they have been exposed (Patreon number used to be barely 1500). I am one of those 200 people, the plan was to keep funding the guy till December but hearing BS like his car accident honestly p*ssed me off so much that I had to cut his funding now. It's a shame that they didn't realise before payday so Irphs would receive even less money.

Hope the numbers keep going down and by some miracle, that number will eventually reach 0
I'm surprised you wanted to keep funding him, I've seen you around here calling him out pretty routinely. What made you actually want to continue supporting him until now?

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Something I noticed,Irph said that he is afraid that not as much people will support his next project, but with how loyal his Waifu Academy fans are, it would make much sense if they supported every other project he makes. Maybe, he is testing their loyalty by postoponing the update?
I don't think he gives that much thought to it, he simply isn't done with the update and had no incentive to be. He knew that people would still fund him regardless and he's a scam artist at this point. Hopefully his sub count keeps dropping, he deserves it.

Sep 13, 2020
I'm surprised you wanted to keep funding him, I've seen you around here calling him out pretty routinely. What made you actually want to continue supporting him until now?
The game was very good, so I wanted to show my appreciation to whoever made it. I did not realise just how terrible the person behind this game was, however I was willing to ignore that and still reward him for the work he has done so far, hence I wasn't intending to fund him in the long-term.

Reactions: longsuper1

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
Nah screw it, this used to be my favorite game on this entire site, one of my first games i ever played on here, i LOVED it. But what the dev is pulling is outright disgusting he has been lying for years and using other peoples tragedies to pass them as his own for no other reason than to garner sympathy and hope someone gives him a few more bucks while he jerks around all day spending money he isn't doing shit to justify why he has.
The site needs to take a stand, we need to take a stand otherwise devs like this will take us for a ride every time, delete the game from this site, this site is the biggest driving force for games like this, expose the dev for what he is and watch his game slowly die, also don't even give him an inch once he starts crawling back, fuck him. There are devs out there that bust their ass that don't even have a fraction of patreons he has, what a self absorbed, selfish, greedy asshole.
At this point I agree. Prior to the car nonsense it was suspected he's pulling this stuff, but this dev just proved he has gone above and beyond into being a dirtbag scam artist. That's just the reality of it.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Oh boy, here we go, the dev will abandon the game after losing so many supporters :eek:
It was already abandoned. This could be avoided if he simply said "I don't have time people, will take time". Issues in life happen, people are just sad because he lied about the accident.

I'm all in to defend devs when they have delays, shit happens, they are human. But I'm also pretty vocal when they give false excuses.

Nov 5, 2020
It was already abandoned. This could be avoided if he simply said "I don't have time people, will take time". Issues in life happen, people are just sad because he lied about the accident.

I'm all in to defend devs when they have delays, shit happens, they are human. But I'm also pretty vocal when they give false excuses.
I agree, all this would have been avoided if he explained himself from the begining or if he even said he is bored and wants to take a vreak, it's not bad to be bored.

Reactions: Alex_12

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Hmm when I 1st found this game, I directly supported the dev.
But then I found out that this is not my type of game sadly.
I pref games where only the MC is fucking, so when I saw that scene with the tan girl giving some dude a blowjob on the rooftop of the school, I droped the game.

I remember that before leaving, the dev was advertising a new game he is making. Forgot its name tho. But its seems like a waifu collector type of game and It looked good.
If it does not have ntr elements and we do not get sloppy seconds like in Waifu Academy, then I will be interested.

Giving how things have been lately with waifu academy and the hate he is getting for lying. I will not be surprised if he drops waifu academy and just starts work on the new game xd

Nov 5, 2020
Hmm when I 1st found this game, I directly supported the dev.
But then I found out that this is not my type of game sadly.
I pref games where only the MC is fucking, so when I saw that scene with the tan girl giving some dude a blowjob on the rooftop of the school, I droped the game.

I remember that before leaving, the dev was advertising a new game he is making. Forgot its name tho. But its seems like a waifu collector type of game and It looked good.
If it does not have ntr elements and we do not get sloppy seconds like in Waifu Academy, then I will be interested.

Giving how things have been lately with waifu academy and the hate he is getting for lying. I will not be surprised if he drops waifu academy and just starts work on the new game xd
I mean theoretically in the end, you get all of the girls, in other words you get the guy's girlfriend, but I don't know if you are into it.

hanabusa1991

Dec 28, 2019
He didn't suffer any injuries, because it didn't happen.
The wreck he claimed happen, happened back in 2017.
He's just lying and making up excuses to justify milking more money out of his patreons. I've said this before and I'll say it again. He's trying to get as much money out of everyone as possible. The sooner he finishes the updates, the sooner he'll no longer have money.

He's voiced his worries about not having his patreons supporting his next project after this one is finished, so he's going to milk the everloving hell out of everyone he can, till then. First it was "My proofreader is taking exams, everything's finished just need him to proofread the script, then it's a car accident. Next is gonna be a rocket crashed into his house blowing up his computer and he's gonna lose all his progress.
View attachment 1382758
That bump to the knee man, everytime he tries to work on the game, where he has to sit down and not strain it at all. It suddenly pains him so much he can't reach that power button on he's computer.

In the meantime has time to type out another paragraph of excuses on discord and patreon.

Surprise, he said only proofreading needed to be done for this "part2" that would release the month after.

Now all of a sudden it's only 95% complete after 4 more months.

People open your eyes already he's so full of shit everytime he types the smell of shit pours through the screen.

:ROFLMAO:

About the news article, it's most likely not even "him"; the article clearly states the owner of the car is a women fyi.

hanabusa1991

Dec 28, 2019
He's other project in my opinion is another excuse to me, all we ever seen of that "project" is banners on he's patreon just like he makes now for Waifu Academy with he's post about delays.

He's been "working" on that side project for 2 nearly 3 years now and nothing can be said about the plot or even a beta for high tier patreons to test the waters if they are on board on it.

For the short time I was a patreon and the time I've seen he's scummy practice develop. I wouldn't be surprised the project is another lie, a means to use for delays 2 years ago, that he talks less and less about and throws back in the patreons face when he sees a need for it.

zeroidk

Jan 2, 2020
This, 100%.

It's the only reason for the passionate conversation.
It's a good game. That's why we play it. That's why it sucks to wait.
If the guy delays, and he made a bullshit excuse so be it. Most here didn't pay anything anyways.
People care when someone outs themselves as a scam artist. Go figure lol. And plenty here support the devs, this site is better than patreon and discord nonsense.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
About the news article, it's most likely not even "him"; the article clearly states the owner of the car is a women fyi.
We know for sure it's not him. The minute i saw the picture of "his" flipped car on the Discord I did a reverse image search and found the article which not only said the driver was a girl but that it happened in 2017. I posted it here to prove he was full of shit and before the mods deleted everything the consensus was that he got caught in a lie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sirshocker

Jul 24, 2018
Waifu Academy v0.9.0a Android Port including Mod - Mega

thanks Saksham for helping!
I downloaded and installed ^ this option of the game but im having trouble playing it after the very first screen the one that always pops up when you open the gsme before it takes you to the menu well i can't get past it right when that screen ends im instantly booted out the game before the menu could ever appear think it can get fixed as im guessing you made this option for it ?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes