pothb

Jan 28, 2018
If he´s going to keep making up excuses I would prefer if they were original. For example, "Sorry guys, a dragon tried to eat my computer and I was wounded while killing him with my fist, so the update is delayed"
I don't think you do. I knew a guy who would make up excuses for a myriad of things. An example being, he was late to work I think 3 hours, and his excuse was I really had to shave. When wanting to go home earlier, his excuse was, Man, I really have to take a huge dump (we have bathrooms). And when he didn't want to drive to get food, one my tires don't have a cap on the tire, and air will leak out.

On the topic though, He did put out a date. So at this point, it's just another waiting game before to redecide your options with his patreon.

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
My bet is that the hard drive or something got fried and he lost all his progress, so he has to work on it again. But, for real tho, if a dev that's not known for scamming got that unlucky and this happened to them, no cap, what would you think they should do?

hotdog10101

Aug 28, 2020
I'll see until friday, but i don't have high hopes. I expect him to have another issue such as :
- having floodings
- his hard drive burning or content lost
- a next of kin or himself having Covid
- having to travel for his job and forgetting home the upload
- another retake on the content of the next release that will push back to one week the release date
- etc...

I'd bet one of these would happen friday. Place your bets. :)
*Flooding? im not sure but i think he already used that one
*Hard drive? (Done with his dog) if you ssk me personally that's the most stupidest excuse he ever used
*Covid? (Not yet) but his going to save the best excuse for last
etc..

ps
im waiting for the "I notice some allien/mythic creature or something lurking near by, i need to do some stuff first so i feel secured before the next upload" :D :D :D
this will be gold if he even use this

but
since the last excuse used was heavy rain and power generator, my money this time goes to his common excuse on his list INTERNET CONNECTION...

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
Vash had the the last excuse off, we went with electrical problems. So the next one will be Vash's fault again.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Heard on the news at 3 p.m. GMT on CMM: a "B52-H of the 517th Dam Breakers Squadron dropped, by mistake and by Jupiter, a good ten tons of laser-guided bombs on a terrorist lair which turned out to be the (last) home of the unfortunate Iphaeus, who was unfortunately at his home at this precise moment.".
So, for those who are waiting for a hypothetical update of the game, I can tell you that you have time to see the trees grow to see the bombs fall like rain ....

Correction: this news is false, it was the last excuse invented by Irphaeus to escape our legitimate anger ...

Reactions: god69420 and vmaks

sr.cds

Aug 24, 2018
Well, considering the fact that his Patrons/Discord Group are getting pissed, I'm sure he'll provide some sort of update, albeit, don't expect much, just a small bit of content & back to waiting we go, it's only been a couple of months, if it takes him a year to release a couple hours of gameplay, do you really think he'll do something "decent" in only 3/4 months?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
"I'm going to bed, the update is finished at 100%, i'm actually testing the whole script and adding sounds here and there.
I'm going to bed, and will finish this tomorrow morning... The game will start to be uploaded in the afternoon.
Remember that my upload speed is awful... So it will again be 6-7 hours of upload T.T to get the first link online.
Good Night and stay tuned it's about one day left"

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Not that I'm denying it at all (this has taken forever) but what are the Patron/Discord users saying?
Nothing anymore but a few days ago they were really upset that he kept delaying the update since he said something along the lines of "the update will be out in a week or even less" sometime in mid September, so when October 1st came around, and all his patrons got charged again, they were really pissed off especially because he had disappeared for a week (like he often does). It's nothing new. He does this shit all the time and just gave another excuse that most people seem to believe so it's all okay again. At least until it happens again before his next release.

Reactions: Kracken36

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
"I'm going to bed, the update is finished at 100%, i'm actually testing the whole script and adding sounds here and there.
I'm going to bed, and will finish this tomorrow morning... The game will start to be uploaded in the afternoon.
Remember that my upload speed is awful... So it will again be 6-7 hours of upload T.T to get the first link online.
In before, my internet failed over night, and my ISP said it will take them at least a week to get my internet back up. I'm currently on my phone. Sorry for the delay.

Just kidding.... can you imagine the fall out at this point?

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
In before, my internet failed over night, and my ISP said it will take them at least a week to get my internet back up. I'm currently on my phone. Sorry for the delay.

Just kidding.... can you imagine the fall out at this point?
Are u telling me thy Well be a new Update on Friday ?

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
So... Sunday?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes