Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
After we found out about him taking the car crash picture from an old news article, his new excuse was that the picture wasn't actually his car and he just used it because it was similar to the car accident that he was definitely, 100%, really in. For some reason people in the discord still believe that's true :rolleyes:
Not defending but would you give this forum an actual photo of what you drive or a license plate or a picture of an actual car crash you were in that people could trace back to you? People obviously went looking on the internet to match the photo he posted with a news article. If it had been an actual photo of his car then everyone on here would be sharing the guys name and info. Obviously the photo was fake and probably the story told but anyone with a brain would not share a picture of their own car wreck on a forum or discord dedicated to games like this...

Reactions: god69420
Sep 13, 2020
Not defending but would you give this forum an actual photo of what you drive or a license plate or a picture of an actual car crash you were in that people could trace back to you? People obviously went looking on the internet to match the photo he posted with a news article. If it had been an actual photo of his car then everyone on here would be sharing the guys name and info. Obviously the photo was fake and probably the story told but anyone with a brain would not share a picture of their own car wreck on a forum or discord dedicated to games like this...
"Not defending" A quick look at your post history says otherwise.
How are you meant to trace someone just by looking at their car crash? We couldn't see the license plate at all. And the story was definitely fake

Last edited:
Reactions: anon8525

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah... Its not like theres a way to censor the license plate out of the picture right? Like a big black square. Even if there were a way to do it people would figure out all about the dev's life cuz he is the only person to own a car of certain model and color. Right?

Pedro69

Jun 26, 2018
How are you meant to trace someone just by looking at their car crash? We couldn't see the license plate at all. And the story was definitely fake
They literally traced a photo from a car crash in 2011 to a news article which would report the names inolved in a fucking car accident how could someone not trace a photo of a car accident back to a person if it was one from a newspaper online? Also if it was a car crash where a car flipped on its roof and you know a date, a car type and a city or country there would be police reports and police and fire logs that would also include the name of the person involved in the accident.

Last edited:

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
They literally traced a photo from a car crash in 2011 to a news article which would report the names inolved in a fucking car accident how could someone not trace a photo of a car accident back to a person?
By blocking out the number plate :FacePalm:

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Why post the picture at all when nobody asked him to do it? Why would he describe his "accident" exactly like the picture he posted unless he was trying to deceive his supporters? He lied. Jump off his dick and stop defending him.

Also the article didn't include names. Just the gender of the person that was driving the car

Sep 13, 2020
They literally traced a photo from a car crash in 2011 to a news article which would report the names inolved in a fucking car accident how could someone not trace a photo of a car accident back to a person if it was one from a newspaper online? Also if it was a car crash where a car flipped on its roof and you know a date, a car type and a city or country there would be police reports and police and fire logs that would also include the name of the person involved in the accident.
Right, so it's not really you that is tracing them it's a newspaper. And using that logic, Irphs was a woman involved in a car accident in 2017. That is obviously bullshit (Unless he is lying about being a man but honestly at this point it can well be possible).
Unless one of us happens to work in the French police, the chances of that happening are almost zero. Though if I were his local cop, I would go and bust his ass for running a con scheme.

Reactions: Hoey

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, they traced that picture cuz the dev took it from the web... That picture was already in the web.
That wouldnt happen with a brand new picture of the real crash. Why not? Cuz there was no real crash xD

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
View attachment 1437844

ANOTHER!! AHAHAHAHAH
ANOTHER incident HJAHAHAHA idk man :d

Just live a regular guy: doing some job, and another stuff and sometimes problems happens

Iprhaeus's live: day-incident, another day - another incident
This guys just living in anime world and fighting for live and trying to release update, but evil powers everytime is hinder him and ruin his plans for update in time
Its unequal fight between man and destiny
He is a real hero!
Subscribe on this brave regular guy he is the latest one who save this world from all problems! :alien:

ps another 5 min update is coming )
This is a blatant lie btw, there was nothing obviously wrong with his electricity, this man is not a shonen protagonist in a manga, all these weird coincidences do not keep happening to him. But do not worry he WILL continue to make excuses, it's the only thing he knows how to do.

Feb 20, 2018
I'll see until friday, but i don't have high hopes. I expect him to have another issue such as :
- having floodings
- his hard drive burning or content lost
- a next of kin or himself having Covid
- having to travel for his job and forgetting home the upload
- another retake on the content of the next release that will push back to one week the release date
- etc...

I'd bet one of these would happen friday. Place your bets. :)

Sep 13, 2020
I'll see until friday, but i don't have high hopes. I expect him to have another issue such as :
- having floodings
- his hard drive burning or content lost
- a next of kin or himself having Covid
- having to travel for his job and forgetting home the upload
- another retake on the content of the next release that will push back to one week the release date
- etc...

I'd bet one of these would happen friday. Place your bets. :)
Honestly I am keeping my bet low this time, he said from his very own words that he will definitely release the update this Friday. If he fails to meet that and gives some shitty excuse after his Discord had almost decided to rebel against him, he has a death wish.

lijni

Jun 8, 2021
I find the dev said if you choose the top rank in Patreon(the VIP),you can get a specifically designed waifu. Anyone konw which girl or girls is specially designed for supporters?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes