zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
He finally showed up. The latest excuse is that the power in his building went out and it seems like everybody is just accepting that as the truth. At what point will they start to wonder why Irphaeus has bad things happen to him so often? Just in the last 4 months, he's supposedly been in a car crash, had a patreon review, and now he's having problems with electricity

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
If I were superstitious, I would believe he crossed a black cat under a ladder and broke a mirror on friday the 13th.
If I had any sort of faith, I would believe God is against him.
If I were naive, I would believe this situation might be true as there has been storms in France the past few days.

But man, it's kind of crazy to see his problems resolved the same day people became angry. And they are already giving him their trust back. He trained them well.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Let's be honest, people aren't frustrated due the delay itself, but because of the continuous excuses and false promises. Why bother saying it needs only 1 week to finish when it never finishes it? I recall seeing this "1 more week" or "having an accident" the whole time. Way too many red alerts that should show it's consumers that he's lying. I'm not a guy who bring pitchorks when there are delays, but this guy is straight up lying.

Oh well, it was fun when it lasted. It's sad, the game was actually fun to play.

The_Hybrid

Nov 3, 2020
He finally showed up. The latest excuse is that the power in his building went out and it seems like everybody is just accepting that as the truth. At what point will they start to wonder why Irphaeus has bad things happen to him so often? Just in the last 4 months, he's supposedly been in a car crash, had a patreon review, and now he's having problems with electricity
He can just kiss my behind with all his BS excuses

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
400 renders, 30 animations and 6 scenes for 5 months...I'll let it slide because of the fake car crash, he could be fake injured or something
The car crash was fake... People here even put the photo from the newspaper... It was from 2018 or 2008 or something like that if I recall correctly.

Reactions: Hoey and AwsHen

jokeman10

Feb 19, 2020
If I were superstitious, I would believe he crossed a black cat under a ladder and broke a mirror on friday the 13th.
If I had any sort of faith, I would believe God is against him.
If I were naive, I would believe this situation might be true as there has been storms in France the past few days.

But man, it's kind of crazy to see his problems resolved the same day people became angry. And they are already giving him their trust back. He trained them well.
I think it's because the patreons are in too deep. If they acknowledge that he's been scamming them, then they have no choice but to accept their idiocy and the fact that they've been wasting their money for 1+ years. That's why they are in denial and are quick to trust this scammer. Until they realize this and stop paying this b****, don't expect anything to change. In any case, how long do you think this update will be? 5 mins?

mafomax

Oct 5, 2021
At what point will they start to wonder why Irphaeus has bad things happen to him so often? Just in the last 4 months, he's supposedly been in a car crash, had a patreon review, and now he's having problems with electricity
I mean, at this point Irphaeus is either a skilled compulsive liar continually checking the news, or he has really, really bad luck.
I'm still not 100% convinced that he's lying, though - I have a friend who has pretty much the exact same luck.

He buys a car, the lights stop working. Buys another light set, they also stop working. Replaces the electricity circuits, gearbox stops working, costs 3000€ to repair, pretty much the price of the car. So he buys a newer car and gets a 12000€ loan. I call him up after like a week, "hey man, can you bring us over there" - "my car is dead". Turns out there's a hole in the engine now, and coolant is leaking everywhere.
Gets a motorbike, after ONE trip fucking red lights turn on indicating the engine is gone. I had to tow it back to his apartment. He's planning to get a new one but is too much in debt to get another loan. Quit his job about two years ago, had to go back in with a lower salary this year.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
At one point he got a speeding fine for going at 96 km/h instead of 90.. cops were watching, showed up, and he didn't have his driving license. One night we were partying at the exact same place, we left the place drunk, he left with Covid. Did I mention he spent about 200 euros in lottery tickets at one point, and won ZERO euros ? Not a single ticket was valid. I fucking checked.

So, yeah. With a friend like this it's hard to really doubt when someone is having problems. I'm not saying Irphaeus is to be trusted, certainly not, but don't immediately think someone is a garbage person because they have a stroke of bad luck. That stroke could last their whole life. You may think whatever you want about his decision to not cut off Patreon revenue, but if he has debts like my friend does I would completely understand.

For some more recent news : we both live in Marseille (2nd largest city in France), there has been some flooding in the past few days, I didn't get a power shortage... but... he... did...

...Wait a minute...

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
I mean, at this point Irphaeus is either a skilled compulsive liar continually checking the news, or he has really, really bad luck.
I'm still not 100% convinced that he's lying, though - I have a friend who has pretty much the exact same luck.

He buys a car, the lights stop working. Buys another light set, they also stop working. Replaces the electricity circuits, gearbox stops working, costs 3000€ to repair, pretty much the price of the car. So he buys a newer car and gets a 12000€ loan. I call him up after like a week, "hey man, can you bring us over there" - "my car is dead". Turns out there's a hole in the engine now, and coolant is leaking everywhere.
Gets a motorbike, after ONE trip fucking red lights turn on indicating the engine is gone. I had to tow it back to his apartment. He's planning to get a new one but is too much in debt to get another loan. Quit his job about two years ago, had to go back in with a lower salary this year.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
At one point he got a speeding fine for going at 96 km/h instead of 90.. cops were watching, showed up, and he didn't have his driving license. One night we were partying at the exact same place, we left the place drunk, he left with Covid. Did I mention he spent about 200 euros in lottery tickets at one point, and won ZERO euros ? Not a single ticket was valid. I fucking checked.

So, yeah. With a friend like this it's hard to really doubt when someone is having problems. I'm not saying Irphaeus is to be trusted, certainly not, but don't immediately think someone is a garbage person because they have a stroke of bad luck. That stroke could last their whole life. You may think whatever you want about his decision to not cut off Patreon revenue, but if he has debts like my friend does I would completely understand.

For some more recent news : we both live in Marseille (2nd largest city in France), there has been some flooding in the past few days, I didn't get a power shortage... but... he... did...

...Wait a minute...
I don't want to go too far into his trustworthiness since it'll probably just get removed again by the mods but at this point we can safely assume he's just a liar. Too much of his story about the car accident lined up with the article he took the picture from for it to just be a misunderstanding or miscommunication. At the very least, that whole shit show proved that he was attempting to deceive his patrons.

I'm sure it's not a coincidence that the last two updates (assuming this one comes out on Friday) were only released because his discord started getting angry. I imagine future updates will be the same. Nothing will get released until the discord freaks out again.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I still hold out hope that one these times a dev will just go fuck it I got bored with the project, and want to retire it. Its over guys. Rather than just ghost and scam peeps. All they do is ruin themselves and others. Either I'm just noticing it more, or there seems to be increase of scammers when it comes to these games. I mean they start out it legit, but when the subs start coming in because they got a good thing going, they get bored and ruin it/or never release it or just tease it. But never deliver.

Omg. I just how a realization....all these games are secretly made by GRRM. :eek:

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
I think it's because the patreons are in too deep. If they acknowledge that he's been scamming them, then they have no choice but to accept their idiocy and the fact that they've been wasting their money for 1+ years. That's why they are in denial and are quick to trust this scammer. Until they realize this and stop paying this b****, don't expect anything to change. In any case, how long do you think this update will be? 5 mins?
Anyone know where the last update i.e 0.9a begins in the story so that I can look at it's duration, because 0.9a is the very first version I played this game.

Constix

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2017
heard(read) news from somewhere that petreon creating team to survey scammer if report ware too much they will instantly quarantine the petreon until it is disinfected they give trials and inspection I didn't know it was true then
i wanted to know MilfyCity progress, i went to petreon page was held in interrogation i presume. that momment i felt like i got hole in heart

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
1459380_Capture.png

ANOTHER!! AHAHAHAHAH
ANOTHER incident HJAHAHAHA idk man :d

Just live a regular guy: doing some job, and another stuff and sometimes problems happens

Iprhaeus's live: day-incident, another day - another incident
This guys just living in anime world and fighting for live and trying to release update, but evil powers everytime is hinder him and ruin his plans for update in time
Its unequal fight between man and destiny
He is a real hero!
Subscribe on this brave regular guy he is the latest one who save this world from all problems! :alien:

ps another 5 min update is coming )

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
View attachment 1437844

ANOTHER!! AHAHAHAHAH
ANOTHER incident HJAHAHAHA idk man :d

Just live a regular guy: doing some job, and another stuff and sometimes problems happens

Iprhaeus's live: day-incident, another day - another incident
This guys just living in anime world and fighting for live and trying to release update, but evil powers everytime is hinder him and ruin his plans for update in time
Its unequal fight between man and destiny
He is a real hero!
Subscribe on this brave regular guy he is the latest one who save this world from all problems! :alien:

ps another 5 min update is coming )
French proverb: "Si une cigogne traverse la France, tu peux être sûr que quelque soit l'endroit où tu te trouve, elle te chiera sur la gueule".
"If a stork crosses France, you can be sure that wherever you are, it will shit you in the face". In my opinion, Irphaeus is that poor guy to whom this proverb applies! Murphy's law, in a way.

Reactions: graz150
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes