cavaemon

May 29, 2018
View attachment 1423983

300 renders, meanwhile I see other devs having taken the same amount of time for an update and they have 10 times that amount
notice that your lumping this dev in with the rest? no? well at least you can tell other devs are different. but really i blame the new "helpers" since it means if he has to wait for them at least he got work done. maybe better help? idk if this doesnt make sense then...
raw.gif

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
notice that your lumping this dev in with the rest? no? well at least you can tell other devs are different. but really i blame the new "helpers" since it means if he has to wait for them at least he got work done. maybe better help? idk if this doesnt make sense then...
View attachment 1432532
The problem is *him*
He had a fake accident last month that he decided to steal images from a REAL accident back several years ago, to make it look like it happened to him to delay his update that he was supposed to have ready, 4 months ago. The guy is a king of just... delaying his own content for mythical reasons.

https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-9-0a-irphaeus.9414/page-817#post-6490595

Please don't defend a guy who's willingly stealing their money because he's too afraid to finish his own product and lose the literal thousands of dollars he's getting in support.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
The problem is *him*
He had a fake accident last month that he decided to steal images from a REAL accident back several years ago, to make it look like it happened to him to delay his update that he was supposed to have ready, 4 months ago. The guy is a king of just... delaying his own content for mythical reasons.

https://f95zone.to/threads/waifu-academy-v0-9-0a-irphaeus.9414/page-817#post-6490595

Please don't defend a guy who's willingly stealing their money because he's too afraid to finish his own product and lose the literal thousands of dollars he's getting in support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
incase ppl say there hasnt been update(last update is aug31 on patreon for game status) check patreon dont be lazy shits it almost goes without saying because it helps ones opinion imo on the game.
let me re iterate: the game is losing ppl since yes the updates are getting slow that ill be in favor of, my main point is i am by no means defending him im stating what is from his words that he is done and is waiting on the others to finish on their end. unless someone can say and prove otherwise this isnt true then im inclined to give him some slack. im not saying his lie is a good way to make things better but as how things have went in general im sure everyone knows what will happen to a game if its rushed *cough* cp2077 *cough* so if you want a good game with good quality and good updates then that is by far a personal pref that is like the unicorn. idc if this game gets an update late but as long as the game is good enough to follow and play then im good. he could have lied with something that would be understandable OR outright say its not finished... this sin is pretty much everywhere when devs give due dates they cant follow.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Its been a long time since Ive played this and I know there is no pregnancy tag but any of you knows if the dev will add pregnancy?

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
incase ppl say there hasnt been update(last update is aug31 on patreon for game status) check patreon dont be lazy shits it almost goes without saying because it helps ones opinion imo on the game.
Update means content update, not patreon excuses. It took him 1 year to release half a patch others release on a biweekly basis, then the rest of the patch that was going to be released 1 month later (June) is nowhere to be seen in October (4 months later).
Instead, he made up some car accident by using a photo from an accident in 2017.

Bardia_g95

Aug 31, 2018
screenshot0071.png screenshot0072.png screenshot0074.png
who is the girl sitting behind shinji and walking with yoko?
is she how was inori supposed to be originally? cause she's replaced with inori in next and previous scenes
screenshot0073.png screenshot0082.png
sorry for my bad english

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Even some guys in his discord are becoming annoyed by his way of working, giving wrong ETA all the time and disappearing from the discord for many days.

NordDsl

Jan 3, 2019
Seems like Inori just with a different haircolor and the hair clipping through her back ye
The author is so lazy that for all the time he has not replaced
this character in past scenes, although there are not many scenes with another character, but he did not even want to do this so that people would not ask such questions.

Sep 13, 2020
Yes, this is exactly what I'm referring to. Though, I find it funny to see that guy complaining but still not cancelling his VIP patronage. Push the trigger dude.
He is also the same guy that belittles anyone that asks for the update, and he is frustrated at the very same guy he has been defending at the expense of others (By belittling them)

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes