jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yes, this is exactly what I'm referring to. Though, I find it funny to see that guy complaining but still not cancelling his VIP patronage. Push the trigger dude.
That would be the only way for him to come clean, why would he work at all when he's earning money while doing nothing

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Pregnancy is planned but I think it's only for certain endings so I don't think every girl will get pregnant
I really like your "for certain endings".

All the labels join and the four variables he ever used was an attempt to define if you get a given clue or not ; what was useless since there were no way for you to not get them. Therefore, except the few game over, absolutely none of your decision matter.
The story is interesting, and fun to follow, but so far it's a pure kinetic novel with punctual narrative inputs. It follow one and only one path, and we all have the exact same ending.

Reactions: Grapeboy

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017

All the labels join and the four variables he ever used was an attempt to define if you get a given clue or not ; what was useless since there were no way for you to not get them. Therefore, except the few game over, absolutely none of your decision matter.
The story is interesting, and fun to follow, but so far it's a pure kinetic novel with punctual narrative inputs. It follow one and only one path, and we all have the exact same ending.
Trust me, I know. I'm very aware of how little choices effect the game. I was just repeating what Irphaeus said about pregnancy.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

Currently, there is only one path. But the plan is to introduce a Karma-System which will have 3 endings with 1 girl each specific for that Ending. I dont know anything about the 4th ending.

Regarding the 3 girls, those should be Motoko (good Karma), Kayana (neutral Karma) and Shirohime (or whatever she is spelled, for bad Karma). And I would guess only Motoko will have a pregnancy-Ending, I cannot really see the other two having a Pregnancy-Route.

But this is just my speculation.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Currently, there is only one path. But the plan is to introduce a Karma-System which will have 3 endings with 1 girl each specific for that Ending. I dont know anything about the 4th ending.

Regarding the 3 girls, those should be Motoko (good Karma), Kayana (neutral Karma) and Shirohime (or whatever she is spelled, for bad Karma). And I would guess only Motoko will have a pregnancy-Ending, I cannot really see the other two having a Pregnancy-Route.

There's supposed to be 6 endings. 4 single girl endings, 1 harem ending, and 1 dark ending

Reactions: Cherubin25

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I still can't emphasis how much of a disgusting move this was, the man lied about a car accident to fish for sympathy bucks and delay the already delayed release.

Mark my words at some point he is gonna lie about a death in the family for the same thing... and even if it's true it will be impossible to believe him because of the shit he pulled.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
No more delay guys KEKW (or maybe just another one but it will be the latest!!!!! )
His words have trust )

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Mutiny and rebellion is stirring up in the discord chat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice how his fan boys (The ones who usually defend him by insulting and mocking others like that Dave guy) are nowhere to be seen.
It's been brewing for the last few days but I'm sure Irphaeus will post a picture Yoko getting railed and all will be well again.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Currently, there is only one path. But the plan is to introduce a Karma-System which will have 3 endings with 1 girl each specific for that Ending.
"The plan is"...
Three and half year, up to the 0.9 update, and he still haven't put the basic $ karma += X and $ karma -= X needed for his "I'll add the karma system soon" to not sound like pure bullshit. That he still don't know exactly how the karma would have an influence, why not. But he could at least have done this, for the actual players to benefit from it when he'll finally know.

As interesting as can be the story, it's the main point of the game and as it, we will know 95% of it when it will meet its end. The only possible difference will be that we will have less sex opportunities, and perhaps a little more story content for a given girl. Not many will replay the game just for this.

And mine is that he just don't know how to make the game like he said it will be one day.

Actually, the game as he develop it, is like building an on floor house, then once you've finished building under it a cellar that double as garage. It would be a fucking pain in the ass, need more time that building the full house the first time, and there's high risk that everything collapse during the process. You need to at least have built its foundation beforehand. Or, in the present case, effectively implement your variable system and change the values, even if so long you don't effectively make the story react to it.

Not that the story don't worth it as it is, just that it will probably never be as he say it will be.

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Worst type of reviews are biased ones which don't focus on what is important, the product that is reviewed.
The developer who creates the game shouldn't have any impact on the review, if it is your main point for why a game is bad then you are horribly wrong because what the developer has been doing shouldn't have any impact for how the game is in its current state. I see a lot talking about how good the game is and then dropping a poor rating because of how bad the developer seems to be, which should have been left out from the equation because it isn't important for rating how the game currently is. You can't simply give a game a good or bad rating for who created it, content (i.e. the game itself, nothing around it) is what is important and should be focused on in a game review.
I don't agree, the purpose of a review is to inform consumers about the product they're paying money for. Which typically would entail purely focusing on the plusses and negatives of the game itself, but Patreon games are different in that they're actively in development. When people give money they're not just giving it for a game, they're giving it on the assumption that they're funding development.

Therefore it's not "biased" to inform people about the nature of development. If they're going to give their money then they have the right to know that the dev is disgustingly unproductive and worse has documented a history of outright lies.

Irphaeus is not the one to be blamed , its the people supporting him lol . Who doesnt want to be in Irphaeus position , just write up some bs story and release few pics here and there and you get thousands for the month . Life is easy damn , i wish i learn how to make this kind of games..
Absolutely not, people who take advantage of the naivety or stupidity of others are responsible for their actions. If a person has a proper work-ethic they will resist whatever temptation they have and behave in a respectable manner.

We most certainly should blame Irphaeus, that he's enabled by rubes doesn't make his personal responsibility any less real.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I don't agree, the purpose of a review is to inform consumers about the product they're paying money for. Which typically would entail purely focusing on the plusses and negatives of the game itself, but Patreon games are different in that they're actively in development. When people give money they're not just giving it for a game, they're giving it on the assumption that they're funding development.

Therefore it's not "biased" to inform people about the nature of development. If they're going to give their money then they have the right to know that the dev is disgustingly unproductive and worse has documented a history of outright lies.
Like I said, the issue is not the inclusion itself but making it the main point of a negative review, thus making it a bad one. If the game is good, then you should focus on what makes you feel that way. Though you could also take it the other way around and focus on what you dislike. Both sides are part of a good review.
So for what reason should a game suddenly be bad simply because the dev is doing something the reviewer dislikes? There lies the issue, what the dev does has no association with how the game currently is. You could include a lack of updates and whether a game feels incomplete, but the review (or maybe I should specify rating) should still be about the current state and whether it is good or bad.

That's what I meant with biased, making a bad review simply because someone dislikes the developer but not the game itself.

Edit: I might be lacking some better phrasing, of course the dev is responsible for the current state of the game as well as future development, but what I am trying to convey is that what the dev does is not as important as the current state of the game. As in many focus on how bad the dev is opposed to what the game is actually about and whether it actually is good or bad.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes