zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
After having played the game and then reading some of the reviews and posts here i became quite sad ...

This game is pretty fucking good.

I hope so very much for the dev to wake up and actually do something about this game.

I was even planning to contribute via patreon (now it depends on the "upcoming" update)

If the supposed upcoming update is a tiny one and with little to no effort then imma be mad!
When the last update came out I said I'd wait until the upcoming one to contribute again as long as it seemed like he was actually trying to meet his own deadlines but not only has it taken 4x longer (so far) than he said it would, he was also caught lying to all his supporters. I'd at least wait until the update after this upcoming one before you consider giving him money. Maybe by then he'll have his shit together.

As for the size of the upcoming update, a few months ago he said the most recent update was like 60% or 70% of what was supposed to be one single update before he split it which means that the upcoming update would be smaller than the last one. Since then he's said that he wanted to add things but I don't know if he actually ended up doing it

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
The walkthrough stops at v0.7.0a. Does anyone have an update to the walkthrough?

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're talking about something entirely different.
Okay, my bad. I didn't realize there was a separate walkthrough. I don't have an updated one but you don't need it. There aren't any choices in this game that change the story in a meaningful way. The most that changes is the dialogue immediately after you make a choice. Karma isn't being tracked either so you can be as mean or nice as you want and the outcome will still be the same

Reactions: riserser

okapaa

Aug 25, 2019
He didn't suffer any injuries, because it didn't happen.
The wreck he claimed happen, happened back in 2017.
He's just lying and making up excuses to justify milking more money out of his patreons. I've said this before and I'll say it again. He's trying to get as much money out of everyone as possible. The sooner he finishes the updates, the sooner he'll no longer have money.

He's voiced his worries about not having his patreons supporting his next project after this one is finished, so he's going to milk the everloving hell out of everyone he can, till then. First it was "My proofreader is taking exams, everything's finished just need him to proofread the script, then it's a car accident. Next is gonna be a rocket crashed into his house blowing up his computer and he's gonna lose all his progress.
View attachment 1382758

I was away for months to come back and see this. No fucking way, and he got caught redhanded lmao

Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
So is the update just the stuff that was supposed to be included the last update but was cut due to time or is he adding more content on top of what was missing? Going to be pretty disappointing if it took 4 months just to add the content that was supposed to be in the last update.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes