Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Guys help me, I'm not good with math.

120 days ago he said the next update would be ready in a month (30 days).
Now he's saying it'll be ready in a week (7 days).

So if a "month" is 127 days, a "week" would be 29 days.

But if a "week" is 29 days, a "month" would now be 149 days.
But if a "month" is 149 days, a "week" would be 34 days. Etc.

Irphaeus is not lazy. He is simply stuck in a mathematical paradox!

Jeemjemm

Jul 23, 2021
Aaa man, iam downloaded the game just for tomoe, the teasing and phase that the mc could be banging tomoe but it didn't really makes me crazy lol and i want more scene or story with her
Nope, not yet. This update is about Yoko and Kieko. Tomoe content will probably come in the next update.

Reactions: vmaks

riserser

May 15, 2018
View attachment 1421546
Notice how this guy always talks as if he is almost finished by saying stuff like sending his "last" renders.
He's also working SO hard that he publish way less content that most dev that only do it as hobby or while working at the same times :p (By the way, I'm only mocking the fact that he tries to appear as a "hard worker", if he was open with it, there wouldn't be a problem ^^)

god69420

Mar 15, 2021
"i'm sending new renders to Vash so he can work directly/live on it, it's the very final state, they are very last renders of Yoko scene "
" It's going good guys, Update going to be out in a week or even a bit less. "
" It's about days "
This message was sent 3 mins before Irphaeus posted it on discord!! How did you do that?
Well he said it would be out by next Wednesday, on 29th September. More 3 days left before his new deadline.

Reactions: Boobgobbler

tricky17

Oct 12, 2018
Anybody want to bet he will release on the 1st so he can get his monthly pay out ?

So this is the message he put out on the last update 27/5 saying its only half a update the rest will come in a month or so full of bs

ScreenClip000441.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: zomkung
4.10 star(s) 266 Votes