NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
" I was adding a couple of teasing renders to make you guys lusty for Yoko :p "
" Inori event happen in the next ingame week, and Yukiko event are tied to a route "
"Was a very productive day again, I'm very proud of what i did with Yoko scene. You guys will really love it, sorry for this taking again so much time, but i swear you will love that scene :p "
" without Patreon it would have been out 2 weeks ago i think... But this is what it is... "
Btw the patreon thing was a complete lie, as in patreon came after him because of the game, its completely made up nonsense to add more excuses to why the game keeps getting delayed.

If anyone honestly believes patreon came after him, then i have a bridge i want to sell you.

Reactions: zeroidk and GOD421

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
Btw the patreon thing was a complete lie, as in patreon came after him because of the game, its completely made up nonsense to add more excuses to why the game keeps getting delayed.

If anyone honestly believes patreon came after him, then i have a bridge i want to sell you.
I love bridges, how much is it?

• Haha
Reactions: DLama
Sep 13, 2020

I really don't understand why this guy just doesn't say "Sorry guys I still haven't finished it" instead of giving fake excuses for the delays? I think we all know why

Reactions: lyfsavor

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I am not quite sure, if memory serves me correctly the mc only has one year left at the academy, so I assume he is 17 or 18
well. He is genius. I'm not suprised if he finished high school desipte being young. But for what i remember, Mc born in 2002. The game started in 2018 so i assume mc is 16 years old

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
well. He is genius. I'm not suprised if he finished high school desipte being young. But for what i remember, Mc born in 2002. The game started in 2018 so i assume mc is 16 years old
I don't believe the birthday of the MC is ever stated. You're probably thinking of the year that his dad was accused of rape which happened in 2002 (also the year his mom left).

Reactions: longsuper1

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
"i'm sending new renders to Vash so he can work directly/live on it, it's the very final state, they are very last renders of Yoko scene "
" It's going good guys, Update going to be out in a week or even a bit less. "
" It's about days "
Isn't Vash the proofreader? Don't tell me he does more. Bro at this point I could finish med school myself and the game wouldn't be finished

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
Isn't Vash the proofreader? Don't tell me he does more. Bro at this point I could finish med school myself and the game wouldn't be finished
It's like the plot of fight club, all these things that Vash is supposed to be doing, In the end it turns out there never was a Vash... or maybe there never was an Irphaeus...
Wait a second... which one had the car accident?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes