god69420

Mar 15, 2021
Irphaeus mentioned in patreon that when the update is out, instant access will be given to patreon with $15 and higher. Public release shall be 3 weeks later. Is it true??

code991

Aug 21, 2021
After having played the game and then reading some of the reviews and posts here i became quite sad ...

This game is pretty fucking good.

I hope so very much for the dev to wake up and actually do something about this game.

I was even planning to contribute via patreon (now it depends on the "upcoming" update)

If the supposed upcoming update is a tiny one and with little to no effort then imma be mad!

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Worst type of reviews are biased ones which don't focus on what is important, the product that is reviewed.
The developer who creates the game shouldn't have any impact on the review, if it is your main point for why a game is bad then you are horribly wrong because what the developer has been doing shouldn't have any impact for how the game is in its current state. I see a lot talking about how good the game is and then dropping a poor rating because of how bad the developer seems to be, which should have been left out from the equation because it isn't important for rating how the game currently is. You can't simply give a game a good or bad rating for who created it, content (i.e. the game itself, nothing around it) is what is important and should be focused on in a game review.

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Worst type of reviews are biased ones which don't focus on what is important, the product that is reviewed.
The developer who creates the game shouldn't have any impact on the review, if it is your main point for why a game is bad then you are horribly wrong because what the developer has been doing shouldn't have any impact for how the game is in its current state. I see a lot talking about how good the game is and then dropping a poor rating because of how bad the developer seems to be, which should have been left out from the equation because it isn't important for rating how the game currently is. You can't simply give a game a good or bad rating for who created it, content (i.e. the game itself, nothing around it) is what is important and should be focused on in a game review.
While I agree with you completely, it needs to be acknowledged that reviews have many actual usages (regardless of the intended ones) and reviewers may choose what they use them for.

Keeping that in mind, if the forum's administration wanted reviews to be more likely used they way you said, they should provide users with a way to also review the development process for unfinished games.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
While I agree with you completely, it needs to be acknowledged that reviews have many actual usages (regardless of the intended ones) and reviewers may choose what they use them for.

Keeping that in mind, if the forum's administration wanted reviews to be more likely used they way you said, they should provide users with a way to also review the development process for unfinished games.
That's what comments / posts are for.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes