Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
" I was adding a couple of teasing renders to make you guys lusty for Yoko ".
"The one coming this month is Yoko/Keiko".
" And for this Fall/Winter we have the 0.9.5 yes " (keep in min winter ends in february, and if you want to joke about it, he didn't give us a year)

Eviscirator

Apr 9, 2021
" And for this Fall/Winter we have the 0.9.5 yes " (keep in min winter ends in february, and if you want to joke about it, he didn't give us a year)
Here in Finland, winter usually ends in april. So: fugg...

RE:Infinity

Nov 5, 2020
0.9.5 is just 0.10 part 1 in disguise

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
if you were talking about the next version of a game, you would go for example from 0.1 to 0.2 not 0.1 to 0.1.5, that means it's half an update.
It was supposed to extend the joke since 9.0 is split into two parts.

Also, what you say is wrong or at most partially true, because it depends on what format the dev uses for the versions of their game.

Last edited:

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Someone should call the NASA and make them know that from now on september goes after may in the calendar. Dont know why but i feel they need to know that kind of stuff.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Just check the story again, though I am not in the mood atm to do it myself. Age-wise, it has to be step-sister I believe, it wouldn't really make sense that she is his half-sister when their age is that close to each other (they are in the same class in school, as a reference).

MiHawkins

Jun 4, 2018
Not again with this sterile debate.
In the early versions, Sheila was clearly stated to be half-sister.
Later on, the relationship has been treated ambiguously and iirc the word step-sister appears in game at some point.
Finally, the dev himself stated that his intention is to have the answer to this question of whether they're half-siblings or step-siblings unanswered and left open to the player.

So probably let's just do that everybody. Play thinking they're relationship is what you prefer since the game is not going to tell you otherwise anymore.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
Not again with this sterile debate.
In the early versions, Sheila was clearly stated to be half-sister.
Later on, the relationship has been treated ambiguously and iirc the word step-sister appears in game at some point.
Finally, the dev himself stated that his intention is to have the answer to this question of whether they're half-siblings or step-siblings unanswered and left open to the player.

So probably let's just do that everybody. Play thinking they're relationship is what you prefer since the game is not going to tell you otherwise anymore.
Half sister doesn't make sense with the game in its current form unless Sheila is supposed to be underage. Maybe it was half sister at one point but she's also called the step sister half a dozen times throughout the game. The first time being within the first few minutes of starting a new save. Yes, I will die on this hill

So what happened to the update he said he would have out this week?
He posted on Discord yesterday that the update would be coming sometime this month but then right after that he said 0.9.5 would release in Fall/Winter. The one supposedly coming this month is v0.9.3 and will include Yoko and Keiko but I think Yoko is the only one with a sex scene since I haven't heard otherwise. The update that comes in Fall/Winter (read: Summer) will be v0.9.5 which I assume finishes up the weekend that the last update started. Unless he splits it up for the third time

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Half sister doesn't make sense with the game in its current form unless Sheila is supposed to be underage. Maybe it was half sister at one point but she's also called the step sister half a dozen times throughout the game. The first time being within the first few minutes of starting a new save. Yes, I will die on this hill

He posted on Discord yesterday that the update would be coming sometime this month but then right after that he said 0.9.5 would release in Fall/Winter. The one supposedly coming this month is v0.9.3 and will include Yoko and Keiko but I think Yoko is the only one with a sex scene since I haven't heard otherwise. The update that comes in Fall/Winter (read: Summer) will be v0.9.5 which I assume finishes up the weekend that the last update started. Unless he splits it up for the third time
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he DONE with 1.0 back in june bar like, 2 scenes he wanted to do, but his patreon/discord members were threatening to stop supporting him if he reached 1 year of no content when he was going on 11 months 2 weeks? So He split it up? Why did he split the split up????????????? If he was already almost done?????????

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
I dont remember quite well... But MC was 2years old when his Mom left. For Sheila to be his half sister she must be 3 years younger at the very least. Since they both share classroom they must be the same age, therefore they are step siblings. Sheila isnt Tomoes daughter but refers to her as mom cause thats what she was taught by her father. It isnt rocket science.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes