zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Is this mainly a harem game or are you able to choose which girl to romance and her storyline opens up?

ainc2749

May 27, 2021
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.4a w/Maim Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod + HD Images Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
This Apk Is Crashing My Android Device Running With Android 11

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
This Apk Is Crashing My Android Device Running With Android 11
Crashing your phone?! This one has been downloaded just shy of 4000 times, you are the first to say this. Do you have any logs that you can share?

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
Oh man, seeing a promising game and finding out that the dev is another ICSTOR is just par for the course these days

• Sad
Reactions: User327

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Milfy City gives you one of the hottest scenes ever with the option of allowing yourself to be caught by the Dad.
Milfy City is overated af... Maybe was good the first time it released, but not anymore. There are games way better than this. I just wanted this one to finish due to plot, it's the only thing that makes me come to this thread from time to time and seeing laughing about delays after delays.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
He is back!

"After working on some Waifu for WH, i'm now fully in the rendering of the next update
I already made 3 scenes... it's about 50 renders
around 300 to go"

Of course, there will be additions to the update, it will be "delayed" and all of the usual stuff. Who cares, just pray with me brothers (and sisters? Who knows) for Helen to have at least one scene.

4.10 star(s) 267 Votes