zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I don't remember Sheila riding other guys, when did this happen?
it's part of her job at the weirdo sandwich/groping/sex cafe. You don't see it in the game but next update is her trying extra hard to move up in the cafe which means more sex services for other guys besides the MC too. Who knows if it will be something that moves into the game or if it will stay backstory.

Sep 13, 2020
Do u no when well thy do a new Update in 2022 ?
The dev has ghosted as someone else pointed out, so we can't give a certain date, however knowing Irphs and his fans I would say it will be towards the end of 2022 or early 2023 (He said he is going to create storyboards for the updates and that just gives him more oppurtunities to fool his Discord)

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
The dev has ghosted as someone else pointed out, so we can't give a certain date, however knowing Irphs and his fans I would say it will be towards the end of 2022 or early 2023 (He said he is going to create storyboards for the updates and that just gives him more oppurtunities to fool his Discord)
oof, how long ago was this version made?

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
That makes two of us. XD
I don't know about the development team of this game. I think the planning for this game is on chaos remember they are inputing a new system "Karma". There's also the fact that it has too many waifus with different scenarios if you're good or evil. Some, people also says that the team or the lead dev is doing it on purpose so he/she can get the EZ Patreon money for Sugar Simps. I like Motoko but she doesn't have extra scenes some characters has not been developed well. They should learn from Caribdis the dev of "Once in a Lifetime" & Eternum. His main story has a Linear path but the sex scenes are tied to your choice & the conclusion or the result of actions would put u on a Static/Inevitable ecounter or event(this is also known as the Illusion of Choice). Which is good for this kind of funded projects because u need to maintain the Deadline/Expectations of the Sponsor/Investor. That's why "was Caribdis new game Eternum" delivers what the Investors wanted 0.1 what release at Sept 27 2021 and now 0.2 at Dec 20 2021 he's maintaining the schedule.

Reactions: Hoey
Sep 13, 2020
I don't know about the development team of this game. I think the planning for this game is on chaos remember they are inputing a new system "Karma". There's also the fact that it has too many waifus with different scenarios if you're good or evil. Some, people also says that the team or the lead dev is doing it on purpose so he/she can get the EZ Patreon money for Sugar Simps. I like Motoko but she doesn't have extra scenes some characters has not been developed well. They should learn from Caribdis the dev of "Once in a Lifetime" & Eternum. His main story has a Linear path but the sex scenes are tied to your choice & the conclusion or the result of actions would put u on a Static/Inevitable ecounter or event(this is also known as the Illusion of Choice). Which is good for this kind of funded projects because u need to maintain the Deadline/Expectations of the Sponsor/Investor. That's why "was Caribdis new game Eternum" delivers what the Investors wanted 0.1 what release at Sept 27 2021 and now 0.2 at Dec 20 2021 he's maintaining the schedule.
The game at this point has simply branched out too much in terms of the different plots, which wouldn't be a problem if the dev was commited to finish them all. Irphs is an amazing story teller but at some point you are going to lose interest on a project if it's too much work/long and instead focus on something easy (Like milking patreons)

Reactions: MiHawkins and Hoey

niffi

Nov 2, 2021
Last few updated has been disappointing for me too, I hope Irph also give at least some focus to main girls like Motoko,Kayane. I have no doubts about the development skills that Irph has; The beginning state of this game has some engaging events but last few updates makes me wonder if it's really Irph or someone else managing the development.

Reactions: Hoey
4.10 star(s) 267 Votes